Happy Carrots :))

Is it really Forbidden?

She heard a singing voice, it catches her attention, and she runs in the direction where it came from. She tries to sneak a peek in the door and saw a boy, singing and doing something, seems to enjoy being alone. She closes her eyes and feel the boy’s singing voice, the boy stops and look outside so she immediately hides in the corner of the pots near the door, she accidentally lost her balance and fall.

“Ouch.” She painfully said.

She saw a beautiful hand in front of her, offering a hand to get her up. She looks into him and just saw a warming face smiling towards her. She will now reach her hand to him but she takes it back.

“It’s okay.” He said with a smile in his innocent face.

She is just looking in his irresistible smile and gave her hand to him. She got up.

“Are you okay?” The boy asks.

“Uhm. .”

“Don’t be shy.” *smiles*

“Yes. Gomawo. Uhm. . .Is . . .it you who was singing a while ago?”

“Hmm. . . Yes. It’s me; I know I’m not that good, right?” He turns his back and his head down.

“No.”

“Huh?” Turns to her.

“I feel. . . . . . . . . warm.”

He chuckles.

“Wanna go and play with me?”  He offers his hand to her.*smiles*

“Yes! I want to!” She gave her hand to him.

They went inside the room. She saw a knife and four carrots on top of the table.

“A knife? My omma said that kids should not play knifes.” *pouts*

“Really? I don’t have any omma, I was left here living with the other kids and nuns.” He said in a sad tone.

“I don’t know . . . . . . . it’s possible.”  Her head down.

“Gwaenchana. *smiles* By the way, what are you doing here? Are your parents going to choose a kid to take care of?”

“Hmm. No. I already have a brother. We just visit my auntie here; she’s one of the nuns.”

“Oh. I see.”

“Hmm. Uhm. What are you doing with the carrots? Why the carrots have eyes, nose and lips! You carved it? It’s so cute! Omo~” She giggles.

“Oh! You notice that! I called this ‘My Happy Carrots’. They are family, it's wonderful isn't?"

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because I . . . .  do. . . .n’t . . . . . have family.” His head down.

“Eunnnjjjjiiii??” Someone calls her.

“Oh!  It’s my brother! I think I should go now. Bye!”

She runs and leaving him but she stops and turns back to him.

“I’ll be back. I promise. Let’s play again, by the way I am Eunji, . . .and . . . .you?”

“I’m. . . . . . . . . . . . .”

Eunji woke up in her dream; she gets up and pokes her head.

“Oh, a dream, that day.” She yawns; stretch her arms and notices that she’s in her own bed now.

“How.. . .  did I get here?” She talks by herself.

“Oh! Sunggyu hyung!” She immediately looks for him.

“Hyung??? Sunggyu hyung?” She calls him but no response; she went in his room, not there. She went in the living room, not there. She went in their family library, not there. She went in their garden, not there. She stops and think.

She snaps and said, “Oh! I told him to cook for me. In the kitchen!” She runs off through the kitchen as she said “Hyu. . . . . . ng”.

She saw him already fallen asleep burying his face in their dining table. The cooked food was in the table. She notices something and her eyes became teary. She gets the thing she saw and said:

“Still doing this. . . . . you have a family now!” She smiles and tears started to flow.

--

She runs and leaving him but she stops and turns back to him.

“I’ll be back. I promise. Let’s play again, by the way I am Eunji, . . .and . . . .you?”

“I’m. . . . . . . .I’m Sunggyu.” *smiles*

== 

I'll keep you hanging guys. Kekekeke^^

*evil laughs*

please do leave some comments, kamsahamnida!!! XD