Let it rain

Is it really Forbidden?

 

She went out the café and follows him. She saw him in the middle of the sea of people having different business to take care of.

“Hyu-. . . Sunggyu!”

He doesn’t even turn back and continue walking.

“Sung-“A drop of water from the sky fell to her skin. She looks in the sky and it slowly became gray and was like carrying a heavy water to pour in the land.

“Yah! Wait!” She keeps on calling him while drops of rain are falling into her head. She looks from left to right but she lost him. She don’t see his back anymore, she just give heavy sighs and just walk alone while her hands was on her head. Until, she can’t feel any rain touching her skin. She saw him now beside her with a yellow umbrella on his hand.

“Where did you get this?”

“I just bought it now, over there.” He points the stall selling umbrella and other useful things near them.

“Oh. Gomawo.”

They stop under a big tree that its leaves and branches were well enough to get rid from the rain.

“We can’t get home by this rain.” He said.

“Hmm. . .” Her body is shivering ‘causing for being soak in the heavy rain.

“Are you cold?”

“A lit-“Before she finishes her sentence Sunggyu is now hugging her.

“Would it ease the cold if I do this?”

She just buries her face into his chest and she can feel his warm body which makes her comfortable.

“It’s a bright sunny day earlier.”

“Hmm. . . .”

“I wonder why it rains.”

“Maybe, the sky mourns due to my life’s miseries.”

She just hug him back as she felt his tears falls down into her shoulders.

“I. . . .”

“Sometimes I just love walking in the rain.” He said to cut what she had to say.

“W-Wae?”

“Because people will not mind if it’s the rain or the tears flows into my shivering face.”

The sun rises up again. He slowly loosened her from his arms.

“How I wish I can’t let go of you.” He said.

“Uhm. . .”

“We should go back now, eomma is waiting for us.”

--

“Omo! What does the two of you do? You’re wet!” Eomma said. “Here’s the towel.” Handed them towels.

“Mianhae eomma. We just played in the rain.” She explains.

“Aigoo!”

“I’ll go wash first; I prefer some hot chocolate after.” He winks.

“Aish! This kid!” Eomma chuckles.

“Me too eomma!!” She added.

--

*knocks*

“Who’s there?” Sunggyu asks.

“Ei, it’s me.” She said.

He is ready to open the door but she on the other side holds it, blocking.

“What are you doing?”

“Please don’t open the door.” She requested.

“Huh?”

“I have something to say.”

He still holds the knob.

“What?”

“About you asked earlier.”

“What did I asked?”

“Forget about that!”

“Hey wait! I’m just kidding!” He laughs.

“You! Err!”

He pulls the knob but she still holds it in the other side.

“I said don’t open!”

“O-Okay. Tell me now.”

He heard her sighs.

“Okay. I don’t even know how to react in that question. You’re driving me nuts.”

“…………………………………….”

“I’m really not used to this things but what I feel for you is just. . . I can’t-“

“Stop!”

“Huh?”

“I don’t want to force you to love me back.”

“That’s why I’m sayin—“

“That’s why I’m saying that I already made my decision.”

“Decision??”

“Nae. I’m willing to take all the risks. I know your still in a shock state knowing that I love you more than being my sister. Therefore-“

“Therefore? What?”

“Therefore. . . . I’m willing to wait. . . . I’ll wait to the day that you’ll say you love me too not as a hyung, not as a brother, . . . . .but a lover.”

“But that’s why-“

“I will not take your answer now. Think of it hundred times. Take a sleep and make a rest, I’m sure your tired.”

She sighs, “Okay, Good night.”

“Good night.”

He heard her door closes from the other side.

--

Eunji’s POV

She closes her door and sits down in her bed and hug her stuffed animal, HamGyu.

Well, HamGyu is a stuffed hamster that she forces her father to buy for her when they’re still kids because she sees Sunggyu through that stuffed hamster so she made its name due to Sunggyu’s name. It also stops her from crying whenever he is having field trips.

“I can’t. . . . Ugh. . . . I just only want to say that the way he holds me and that kiss really doesn’t. . . . . . bother me at all.”

=====

Hi! :))

well, as I said I'll be busy, I really love reading fanfics and novels but I hate reading my books for school, hahaha! this is my life.

I wish that you'll read the next chapter that I'll update when I come back.

I'll be back, just wait for me. okay?

thanks for my wonderful readers out there!!! :))

keep safe and study well!

We can do this! Fighting~

:))