Blush?

Is it really Forbidden?

Day passes so fast and just few more days classes will get started again.

Eunji in her room is just playing some music when someone knocks on her door. She went to the door and saw a yellow note into the floor, she gets it and read.

Meet me outside. –Sunggyu

Her heart beats so fast and she thinks if what really the good thing, to go out or to stay.

She went out the gate and saw Sunggyu leaning on the wall, both hands in his pocket. When he saw her he just said, “Follow me.”

She follows wherever Gyu is going to, there’s a great distance between the two of them while walking.

“Where are we going?” She asks.

He turns to her, “What?”

“Eh?”

“You should be near me so if you want to tell something I can hear you.”

She just looks in other direction.

“You don’t want to come near me huh?”

“Psh. . .”

He runs into her place, “If you don’t want to be near me then I’ll go near you.” *smiles*

She feels slowly that her face gets warm. She takes a single glance to him from head to toe then she saw him wearing a white shirt with just pants and sneakers with his soft copper brown hair.

“Why?” He asks because he notices her scanning him.

“Oh crap!” *in her mind*

“Let’s walk together?” *smiles*

Her face was like really burning, yeah, right, she’s blushing. That smile, that white shirt tops and pants and sneakers with copper brown hair. (/DIES *U*. . .  It’s author-nim who dies hahaha)

She just throws away her gaze from him because she’s jaw drop for his hidden charisma.

“Let’s hold hands?” Sunggyu asks in grins.

“Don’t fool around. Start to talk, I’ll listen.” She mumbles.

He chuckles and said, “Still, the same Eunji.”

And she blushed again. (Yeah guys, this is all about blushes, LOL XD)

They stop by in the playground.

“Sit first.” Sunggyu said while pointing in the bench under a well-grown tree.

“Okay. Speak now.” She commanded.

“……………………………….”

“What? Are you not going to say anything? I don’t have one whole day.”

“What do you think you’re going to do if you love someone secretly?”

“…………………………………………………”

“Hmm. . .  There are only two choices, you are going to be brave and confess . . . . or you’re going to avoid, ignore her. Right?”

“N-nae.” She nods.

“. . .  and what do you think I choose between the two?”

“A-avoid me?”

“Clever.”

“Don’t ask me lame questions and tell me straight to my face!”

“I love you and it’s forbidden!”

For her as she heard those words coming from him, time stops. The beats of her heart trembles.

He holds her hand and his head down, “. . . funny isn’t?”

She takes away his hand from him.

“You’re my brother!”

He chuckles and looks into her eyes. She saw his eyes teary.

“Those words again,. . . brother? Hyung? Hahahahahahaha! You better call me ‘oppa’.” He laughs like crazy. “It’s just a word but why is it so painful . . . . the fact is that, it’s coming from you.” He smirks.

“Hyu- “

“Cut that off. Can’t you love me?. . . . more than being your brother, your hyung?”

“Eunji? Eunji-ah!!!!”  Someone calls her from behind. She was relieved because she was saved by that man who is calling her. She immediately turns into that man’s voice and saw him coming towards their place and he reaches them.

“Hi!” The man said while gasping some air.

====

this is a double update guys, I'll be busy nowadays  due to school works. lol XD

well, as you can see there's an additional character, I'm thinking if who will be the mysterious guy, I have two options and I can't decide which one of them, err. . .  

thanks for reading and I promise to update if I will have a chance to do so. Hahahaha! XD

keep safe and please do some comments! thanks~ :))