Incident.

Is it really Forbidden?

Sunggyu is very worried to her and want to talk to her but he was still embarrassed. He finally spit it out to her; it’s kinda relieved for him but he also think of its consequences, losing her. She might go away from him, not talk to him and avoid him. He can’t stand it any longer. He went out in his room and knocks on her door.

*knock, knock*

No answer.

*knock, knock*

Still, no answer.

“Eunji, let’s talk.”

“…………………………………………”

“I’m sorry, let’s talk, please?”

“………………………………………..”

He holds the door knob and twists it, it is not locked at all, he opens it and saw no one. She is not there.

“Eunji? Eunji?” He calls her many times and looks around their house but she’s not there. No any traces from her. He became panic. He gets his phone and dials her number.

“This number is out of coverage area; please leave a message after the beep.”

“Eunjii!! Where are you right now? Call me when you get this.” He hangs up the phone.

He is just walking left to right, back and forth all over their house. He don’t know what to do. His phone is ringing and gets it in a rush.

“Yoboseyo? Eunji?!” He said.

“Oh, hyung! You’re looking for Eunji? Hoya here.”

“Aish! What do you guys need?”

“What happened? Are you two fight again?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“Don’t be silly hyung, what happened?!”

“Aiish!! Ok. Fine. We’ve had a fight and I don’t know where she is, she left the house without telling me.”

“Okay. I’ll call you back; we’ll help you find her.”

“Aigoo. Do we need to do that?” L murmured and was heard by Sunggyu in the phone.

“I’ll do it myself.”

“I’ll call my uncle, he’s a cop, remember?”

“Thanks.”

“Okay, I’ll catch you up when there’s news.”

Sunggyu hangs up the phone. Get his jacket, wear his shoes and went outside to look for her.

“Eunji! Eunji!” He keeps on calling her through the streets he passes by but still no response.

He gets his phone and call her once again.

“The number you . .  . . . .  .”

“Yah! What the hell were you thinking! Where are you now?!”

He run again and keeps calling her name. Until, someone taps his back. He immediately turn and said, “Eun.  . . . “ he was cut off.

“Have you seen her? I guess you don’t.”

“Ho-Hoya?”

“I’ll ask you later what happened but let’s find her first, let’s separate ways. I’ll go right, you’ll go left.”

“Nae.”

They run in opposite directions and both calling her name.

Sunggyu saw something in the dark across the streets he immediately take a peek and his eyes quite open to see something in the dark. He saw two men standing in the post bullying someone and was covered by their bodies. He didn’t mind for their business and started to walk and look for her again.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” Someone screams.

He pauses like a statue, his eyes wide open, he look to the two men in the post and their bodies little uncovered the figure. He hurriedly run towards them, kick the other one and push the other.

“Hyung. . .” She said.

He move her behind his back and she hide in him. His arms were like open, protecting her from them.

“DON’T EVER TRY TO LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS WITH HER OR ELSE I’M GOING TO FUC*ING KILL YOU!”

“Oh. How sweet.” Man 1 teasingly said.

“YOU RUTHLESS BASTARDS!”

“So boy, give back our toy, we’re just going to play right dear?” Man2 says.

In just a blink of an eye Sunggyu’s fist was already in the opponents face. He punches him hardly, the other man looks left and right because he saw that his friend is almost beaten and there he saw a piece of quite big rock and will smash it in Sunggyu’s head.

 Eunji saw the guy and she shouted, “Sunggyu!!!”, it seems that he didn’t hear her and busy punching the other guy’s face. She shouted much louder and run into him to cover him. Finally, Sunggyu noticed her, running into him and on the other side he saw the other guy holding a piece of big rock. He runs into her and meet in the center, he grab her, curls himself with her then, hug her to cover her, to protect her. The man with a rock on his hand smashes it into his head, their eyes both closed and suddenly a blood flows down into his forehead.

“N. .nnoo!!” She said.

“Are you okay?” He said.

“W-wae?!”

“Aaw!” He said because the two guys helped each other to beat him up. He still hugs her, protecting her.

“You guys must stop that.” A man interferes and five others appear with him.

“Hoya why do you came so late?” Sunggyu said.

“Sung. . . . gyuuu.” She said and collapsed.

“Yah! Eunji!”  She taps her face.

She slightly opens her eyes and saw a figure of him covering her, she knows it’s Sunggyu but the figure against the light is so familiar to her.

“I’ve seen this figure before.”

“Yah! Answer me? Yah! Yah!”