Plans

Is it really Forbidden?

“Have a happy summer students.” The teacher announced and the students cheers.

“Eunji-ah! Do you want to go with you’re a-pink members huh?” Hayoung asks.

“Go? Where?”

“We decided to go in Bomi’s vacation house, it’s near the seashore so we want to hang out and relax, and you know, uhm . . girl’s things?” Chorong chuckles.

“You should come! It’s been a while since we’ve had A-pink’s get together since Bomi transfer to another school.” Yookyung said.

“I’ll tell my parents immediately.” *laughs*

“Well then, all is settled, we’ll go to Bomi’s place, tomorrow at 8! Let’s meet up in our house! See you, bye.” Naeun declared.

 ---

“Hyung!! Let’s stay in our Infinite’s secret dorm for the whole summer vacation!” Sungyeol said.

“Oh! It’s a bright idea, we can do everything we want, we can play computer games, sleep, eat and bring hot girls.” Woohyun playfully said.

“Aish. . stop that.” L said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“But it’s a nice idea.” Sunggyu said.

“Bringing hot girls hyung???” Dongwoo surprisingly said.

“Nah! What I mean is spending whole summer vacation in the dorm. We can do anything we want.”

Sungjong appears in the door and throw the watermelon to Gyu’s lap.

“Aaaawwww!!! Yah! What’s your problem!!”

Sungjong is catching his breath and really look so tired; the sweat is all over his cute face. J

“You let me buy that watermelon in the market and not giving me a single centavo?!”

 Gyu go to Jong’s place and stamp on his feet.

“What did you said Sungjongie~” He said.

“Aaawww. . .Nothing!!” He hides in Hoya’s back.

“Stop it guys.” Hoya chuckles.