Why??

Is it really Forbidden?

“Sunggyu hyung!!” She waves her hand in the air.

“. . . . . . . . . . . . .” No answer.

“Hyung!! Come faster we’ll be late!” She yells and stop in the front gate of their school, waiting for his brother to come closer to her.

“. . . . . . . . . . . . .”

He is closer now with her.

“Yah! Hyung! I told you to come faster why are you so slow.” She pouted and they’re walking together now.

“Can you at least shut up? We can’t be this late if you just only wake up early. I’ll go in first.”

She was like stopped in the middle of nowhere, many student passing by and run to her but it’s just like she can only see the back of his brother going away from her, she can see many girls clinging into his brother’s arms and that makes her to envy.

“How can he do that to me?”

“He is really like that from the very first start.” Someone talked to her but she’s not in her mind so she keeps on asking.

“How can he treat his little sister like a dummy who always want to be close with him.” She gets back into her mind and slowly looks to her right side and saw a very manly figure.

“Omo! Hoya-ssi!! Are you there for a long time? Mianhae.”  She bows many times as she can.

“Aish! Stop that, it’s just fine. (He chuckles.) You always make me happy for what you always did. Come let’s go walk together into our class room.”

--

There’s a silent between the two of them.

“Eunji-ah, is it your brother again huh?”

“hmmmmm, nae. I really don’t do anything but he became cold. Were really close back then but what happened now?”

“We boys are becoming like that for many reasons so just let him be in that way for this time, a brother is always been a brother okay?”

 He smiles and taps her head like a dog. She just smiles because she likes it when Hoya is doing it to her that makes her comfortable.

“Hoya!!!!” Someone shouted and they follow the voice if where it comes from. They saw Sunggyu looking into the floor like a nervous one.

“Oh! Sunggyu-ah!” Hoya said.

Sunggyu came closer to them.

“What are you doing?”

“Me and Eunji were just having conversation.”

“About what?” Sunggyu glare his small eyes to Eunji and now to Hoya.

“About a man who always make her sad.”

Eunji grab Hoya’s bag pack strap as a sign to stop saying about it and Sunggyu saw what she did.

“Go to your classroom Eunji!!NOW!!!”

“ah. .  .uhm.. . nae, nae. . I’m leaving; I’ll be late in class see you later Hoya-ssi.” She said and leaved the two.

“Come on, we’ll be late too.” Sunggyu said.

“Hmmm, nae.”