Comeback

Is it really Forbidden?

Exactly one night and a day, Sunggyu was discharged from the hospital. It is also the day that their parents will be back.

Eunji is cleaning the house and Sunggyu in his room, taking a rest. They are still avoiding each other, no talkings, nothing at all and the house is filled with silence.

*ding dong* Someone doorbells and Eunji hurriedly opens it and saw their parents.

“How are you guys? Are you doing well while were not around hmm?” Appa said.

Sunggyu went down from his room to know who came while rubbing his neck as he said, “Who’s that?”.

As their mother saw the plastered bandage around Sunggyu’s head she just throws her things and run towards him.

“Wha. . .at happened?” Eomma asks.

None of them is giving responses to her question, she falls in her knees and started to bury her face by her hand and started to cry.

“What exactly happened in here?!” Appa said angrily while running to his wife.

GyuJi feels too much conscience and don’t know what to say.

They don’t want their parents to be hurt. She is ready to tell the truth that she is being bully by the rapists, “ Umm. . .The real truth is that- . . . .“.

“Eomma, you’re thinking too much, I just slipped in the floor in the bath tub not knowing that I drop soap then my head just bumps to the corner.” Gyu cut her and he help eomma to get up.

“I just really don’t know what to do if one of you two will be gone.” Eomma cries.

“I’m sorry for being nuts.” He chuckles.

“You guys should be careful next time, we don’t want to lose any of you, understand?!” Appa said.

“But. . . Sunggyu are you sure you’re okay now?” Eomma said while touching his bandage.

“Nae. I’m sure, well, get a rest you should be tired eomma, appa.” Gyu said.

Their father brings eomma in their room and again the two of them left behind.

“Why did you lie?” She asks.

“So what do you want them to know, that we fight because I kiss you, confess to you then you run away, I look for you and for being thankful I saved you by that bastards but the consequence is I got this(pointing in his head)? Don’t you think what they feel?” He answered.

“Then. . you mean it’s my fault?”

“Nah! Just forget about that! I just screwed up.”

“…………………………………………………..”

“We’ll talk later about that. Rest.” He said while his both hands in the back of his head.

========

guys sorry for that background if I made you dizzy, I just found it so cute, haha, sorry. >:D

this is just a short upddate, haha. I'll try to make longer ones. :)