Cook for me!!!

Is it really Forbidden?

She gets a magazine and just only turning its pages without reading the articles in it then next to another magazine after she finishes and keeps on repeating it like a cycle.

“What are you doing?”

“………………………………………………………..”

She keeps on doing the “thing” until a paper that was clip in the magazine appears. She gets it and read it. She was like frozen and sitting like a statue.

Sunggyu saw her and very confuse in her sudden actions.

“What was that?”

No response.

“Aishhh!! What is that?!”

He hurriedly grabs the paper in her hand and read it.

He throws himself in the sofa and gave a big sigh.

“A vacation for 1 month? Like. Seriously?”

It’s a letter that they’re parents left. It states that they’re father gets a two free ticket to Jeju with the guarantee of 1 month stay from a raffle draw in their company and luckily it’s their father whose name was picked.

Eunji started to cry out so loud that filled the entire house and causing Sunggyu to cover his ears.

“YAAAAAAAHHHHH!” He shouted.

She stops crying and just only sobbing tone can be heard.

“Grow up!”

She just keeps on sobbing and Sunggyu doesn’t know what to do to her. He just sighs and said:

“Okay fine, what do you want?”

“……………………………………………………………….”

“Aish! You’re hopless!” He turns his back on her and starts to walk away until she heard Eunji say something.

“Ihunsdhxfdhfdjskgrurlsjfffghf”

“What??” He asks.

“Isnjdhfuehajdhfjdajckdnjkjck”

“Say it clearly!” He yelled.

“I’M HUNGRY!!!” She also yelled that ‘causes Sunggyu in shockness.

He pauses and said, “Okay I’ll order food, what do you like?” He gets his phone, dial the numbers and ready to call.

“I want you to cook for me.” She said shyly.

“Why would I do that?Tsss. . . .” He continues to call.

She starts to cry out loud again.

“YAAAAHHHH! You’re disgusting!*pauses* okay.  Fine .I’ll cook. Just only now huh!! Just now! Stop crying.”

She claps her hands and Sunggyu glares at her and she stops.

“Cry baby.” He said and smiles towards her.

Her heart beats became fast because she saw him smile, . . . . .. . .smiling again,  . . . .smiling towards her.

“It’s been so long when you smiled at me, hyung.”

His smile was gone little by little and just turns his back and his head down.

“I miss you, Sung. . . . . .gyu.”

Suggyu turns to her that will be going to start a fight with her again when he saw her, she’s already fallen asleep. Just only sighs can be heard from him.

He carries her to her room. He fixed her sleeping position; he turns his head left to right, checking her room and saw the lemon candy he gave to her in the side table bed. He turns his head back to her.

 “You fall asleep because of crying out loud.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . . . . . Babo.” 

He smiles, taps her head and kisses her forehead. WAIT!!! KISSES HER FOREHEAD???? He jump off in shockness in his actions and his face was like O_O?? He runs on the kitchen, holds his chest and felt his heartbeat that was now being crumpled.

==

mehehehe, double updates for you guys. 

Thanks for reading :'>