Lemon candy^^

Is it really Forbidden?

“Yah! Hyung! What have you done to your little sister?” Dongwoo said.

 “You always make her sad.” Sungyeol added.

 “If you really don’t like her then, will you lend her to me? Will you huh?” Woohyun continued.

“Yah! Sikkeuro!!!” Sunggyu shouted and buries his face in the table.

“It’s useless, let’s go home.” L said while grabbing his bag and hangs it in his shoulders like a boss.

Sungjong taps his head and he immediately got his head up, he glares to him and said.

“Something to say also, huh maknae?”

“Lemon candy?” Sungjong smiles and give it to him.

“Sungjong! Come on! Stay away from the mean leader.” L stated then smirks.

“Yah! L!!Psh. . .”And they’re gone; he is now alone in an emptied class room.

----

“I’m home!” Eunji said while entering their sofa. She saw Sunggyu watching television with their father. He doesn’t even turn his head to see her.

“Omo~ why you became so late? Gyu! How many times do i have to tell you that you should wait for your sister in going back here in our home? Gang is everywhere, the news said!”Glaring at Sunggyu.

“Aigoo, honey, don’t be too harsh to our son, I know his doing his job. He is a full grown man now? He knows what he needs to do.” Their father said.

“Full grown man should know how to protect their little sister, you’re spoiling him!!”

“Omma, I’m fine. I’m okay, not . . . *pauses* not hurt at all.”

Sunggyu immediately stands up when he heard “not hurt at all”.

“I’m going to my room.” He said.

“Sunggyu! The soccer game that we are watching isn’t over yet?” His father said.

“Well, I think we should watch again on the other day appa. Need to read my school lessons.” He head up.

“Me too.” She goes up.

“Ei! So, I’m going to watch all alone? Gyu? Ji? Honey??”

All their parents hear were the sound of closing doors. Their mother takes a deep breath and went in the kitchen.

---

She throws herself in her bed and buries her face in her pillow, remembering the embarrassment happened to her earlier in the school canteen. She gets up and decided to change her dress when something captures her attention. She immediately run over her study table and gets ‘that thing’. There’s a yellow sticky note with a lemon candy on top of it. It says:

                I’m in my limits. Lemon candy?

                             -Gyu >:/

She takes the note and hides it somewhere. She puts the lemon candy in a small-vase-like-sized of it.

“There you go.”

It was like she already forgotten what his brother did to her and puts it beside the lamp in the side table bed.

“Oh! Wait! Final touches. . . .here. . . better!” And she ties a pink ribbon in the candy’s stick.

“Eunji! Come down, dinner is ready.” Mother calls.

“Nae. I’m coming! What’s that smell? Hmmmm. . . I’m getting hungry! Yum! Yum!”

She saw her father, mother and Sunggyu in their dining table.

“Woah!! My favorite food!” Eunji said.

“How many favorite dishes do you have?” Sunggyu asks.

She pouted and he smirks.

“Ok, well then, all is complete, LET’S GET IT ON!!!” Father proclaimed.

“Honey! Don’t get the big parts! Give it to our Gyu&Ji!! Stop being a childish one!”  Mother said and they laughed together while Gyu is just getting foods very calmly with his legs crossed in his seat and smiling.

“Not let anyone see you’re weakness and also . . . . . you’re warm side.” Eunji is just looking how his brother behaves and he caught her.

“What?” *glares*

“oh. . . uh. . . nothing . . .nothing. Let’s eat!” Flashes her irresistible smile and he just only nods.

 

==

two updates for you guys kekeke~

my Sungjong's lemon candy <3