Epilogue

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So here is the epilogue you guys asked for. Tbh, I don't do epilogue's because once I've finished writing a story it means done already for me. But since I received an overwhelming request to do an epilogue here it is. Though, I think it's a bit short but I hope you guys would still enjoy this. It took me a whole night only to finish this so I am not sure if this is good or bad. I also didn't proofread this because I don't have much time left (summer class really) so I apologize for mistakes. Feel free to leave comments btw.:D

To some readers who preffers the ending, you are free not to read this one. It's fine with me.

 

 

A beautiful blonde haired girl was strolling on the park alone… It wasn’t her first time to go there alone in fact, she usually go there alone. Others might mistake her as a lonely person with no friends; others might say she got a huge problem… But the truth is that she misses a certain person, no cut that out, a certain angel a lot.

 

It had been 5 years already, if other people will be put in her place, for sure that person had already moved on with her life. But for Jessica, it was really impossible to move on. Yoona’s everything to her, even though she has Taeyeon with her, her heart still belongs to Yoona, the angel who changed her life.

 

“Yoongiee ah, I know you’re disappointed at me…” she muttered, gazing in sky.

 

Jessica’s life was nothing but a mess after Yoona had left her. Taeyeon helped her a lot and never failed to remind how Yoona will be disappointed at her but Jessica, herself always failed to listen.

 

“If only I wasn’t a fool, maybe you’re still here.”  There she is again, uttering the words she always utters every time she goes to the park.

 

“I pity her…” a tall angel mumbled.

“Seohyun, even if you pity her, we can’t do anything.” A short angel said.

“Yoona, told me to protect her and guide her right but I failed.”

“Yoona’s proud of your hard work. It’s just… Jessica…  She’s too stubborn…”

*****

Im Empire’s heiress returned in South Korea to continue the growth of their business empire.

 

The news itself already caught Taeyeon’s eyes. She stopped writing to listen on the news. She was right, it’s Yoona’s niece. An Im… Yoona’s family…

 

How’d she found out? After knowing that Yoona’s an angel and had already died, she requested to Sunny’s uncle to investigate about the family of Im Yoona who died in car accident many years ago. She found out that Yoona has a little brother and that brother of hers has a daughter who is currently in comma during the investigation process. That daughter of Yoona’s brother is only 1 year younger than her and Jessica. And what’s scarier, is that the daughter of Yoona’s brother is named after Yoona and she even look like Yoona a lot that if ever Jessica or their former classmates seen her, they might mistaken her to be the Yoona that they know.

 

“Did Yoona get reincarnated?” Taeyeon shook her head. “If that’s so then…”

“Ms. Jung, Dr. Kim is still busy you can visit her next time.”

“I don’t care! That midget will gonna die!”

 

A loud voices coming from her assistant and her best friend Jessica cut her thoughts. It was always like that, whenever Jessica visits her, either she’s drunk or she hasn’t sleep yet.

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon!” a loud bang suddenly opened the door revealing the bloated face of her friend.

“Sica yah, what is wrong?” she asked, turning off the TV.

“You! You know that she’s about to leave and you didn’t even tell me! Yah! Why are you so unfair?” Jessica’s cracked voice was enough proof that she cried again.

“Sica yah, sit first.” Taeyeon helped her drunken friend to sat on the couch.

“If you… if only you… you told me…” before finishing her words, Jessica passed out.

“I’m sorry. If only you know how much it burdens me…” Taeyeon Jessica’s face.

 

Whether she admitted it or not, she’s also hurt seeing her best friend like that. She misses Jessica, the Jessica she once knew, a lot. If only she’s given a chance, she’ll trade her life to Yoona, as it is the only way to bring the old Jessica back.

 

“Dr. Kim, I am sorry for letting her in like that.” Her assistant stared on the floor.

“It’s okay. It always happens anyways. If a patient comes please tell them that I am out.” Taeyeon received a nod from her assistant and left.

*****

“Ms. Im, here’s your schedules for today.”

“Oh, boohoo, cancel it all.” A tall doe eyed girl commanded.

“But…”

“No buts. Just do it. I have someone to meet.” She grinned.

 

Even before her assistant could utter a word, Yoona jumped to her brand new Audi and drove it fast, leaving her assistant in disbelief.

 

She is Im Yoona. The doe eyed angel’s niece. Although she looks like a bad person, she’s actually a good person. She does charities without anyone’s knowledge. To her, it is the simplest way to thank God for saving her life.

 

“Kim Taeyeon…Dr. Kim Taeyeon… Why does it sound so familiar?” she asked herself.

 

After knowing that she already woke up from comma, Taeyeon made sure to communicate with her. Unbeknownst to Jessica, Taeyeon already has a connection to Yoona’s family. It was for Jessica’s sake anyways. She wanted to bring her friend’s smile and thinking that meeting one of Yoona’s relatives will make Jessica go back to her senses, she made sure to communicate with the youngest Im and ask her to set an appointment right after she returned in South Korea.

 

“Is Dr. Kim Taeyeon inside?” Yoona’s soft voice asked.

“Dr. Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter