Chapter 15

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica let out a soft sigh as she spread her arms sideward, feeling the soft breeze coming from the ocean. She closed her eyes and the image of an angel without a face had suddenly popped up on her mind. Though, it wasn’t the first time she’d seen that angel flashed on her mind, the identity of that creature was still a complete mystery to her. But whoever she is, Jessica feels something weird on her.

 

“Hey, are you enjoying the scenery?” the voice coming from the person who brought her there, cut her off from her thoughts.

 

Jessica immediately fixed herself and turned to the owner of the voice, just to see her flashing her beautiful smile. She shyly smiled back at her, trying to hide her blushing face.

 

“Are you okay?” the other girl asked earning a soft nod and a huge smile coming from the ice princess.

“Where’s the drink I asked you to get for me?” she asked.

“That’s why I returned here. What is your drink, by the way?” the other girl chuckled, making the ice princes in front of her frowned. “Hey, you look ugly when you frown. Here...” She handed her the drink she was asking for but to the girl’s surprise, Jessica refused to take it.

“I don’t think I am thirsty anymore.” The ice princess coldly said.

“Hey, don’t be like this to me, Jessica.” The girl spoke, upset can be clearly heard on her tone.

“You’re the one who started this, Yoona.” The ice princess threw her icy stare on the beautiful doe eyed girl in front of her.

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I just wanted to start a joke but it seems like you are not on the mood.” Yoona paused as she stares directly in the eyes on the ice princess. “I’ll send you to school now. I am sorry if I asked you to go here instead of attending your class today.”

 

The doe eyed girl turned her back on her, which made Jessica to feel like the doe eyed girl is slowly fading. She wanted to run after her and say sorry for her bad treatment to her, but she didn’t move, something’s urging her to let the doe eyed girl go. Instead, she followed her, not uttering a single word. She saw Yoona throwing the canned drink she got for her, on a trashcan. She softly shook her head as she hurriedly picked the canned drink from the trashcan and followed the doe eyed girl again.

 

“Here’s the bus stop. I don’t think I can still drive you to our school. I am sorry.” Yoona said, without making any eye contact from her.

 

Jessica wanted to say something but the timing was really wrong as the bus stopped in front of them. Yoona told her to go and leave her alone, as much as Jessica wanted to stay and apologize, her feet dragged her to the bus and leave the doe eyed girl alone.

 

“I love you…” Jessica heard someone whispered to her ears as she took her seat beside the glass window. She turned her gaze on the window beside her to see the doe eyed girl, but it was too late, the doe eyed girl was already gone. She let out a sigh and out of nowhere tears are slowly coming down from her beautiful face.

 

“Why did you do that?”

“It’ll be a lot better…”

“Im Yoona, you’re really going to sacrifice your love for her now? You’ve on gone on great lengths just to be with her and you’re about to get it. Why?”

“I just realize that things were not going on well. Sooyoung, you know that I love her and I am willing to sacrifice my own life for her, but I think I should stop now…” the doe eyed angel bitterly smiled, which made the tall angel to shook her head at her friend’s stupidness.

“Do what you think is right and what would make you happy. You deserve happiness, Yoona.” The tall angel remarked.

 

*****

 

“Hey, Sooyeon, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked as she noticed Jessica’s face when the latter entered their classroom.

“Ms. Jung, you still have guts to show yourself here? In just 15 minutes the class will end.” The professor acknowledges her presence but it seems like Jessica didn’t care. Rather, she headed to her seat and stared at nothingness.

 

Her action made Taeyeon to feel worried at her. Her friend was looking so pale and her eyes were swollen, an evidence that she had just cried. But who would make Jessica, her friend like that? She left her with Yoona, and she is hundred percent sure that the doe eyed girl won’t let her best friend cry. But what if it was really Yoona? Taeyeon shook her head, trying to erase the fact that Yoona made her friend cry. But she couldn’t help it. If Jessica won’t tell her who made her cry, well for sure, the ice princess is a secretive type so she really won’t tell her, she, Taeyeon will find it by herself.

 

After 15 minutes of boring class, they’ve finally been dismissed, Taeyeon who was worried for her best friend, decided to give her a time for herself and instead followed Tiffany to wherever the girl is heading. She was hoping that she’ll get an answer from the eye smiling girl by following her.

 

Tiffany headed to a dark street, not noticing if there’s someone following her. She looked around and checked if here’s someone, when she was sure that there’s no one, she called Yoona and Sooyoung, who was waiting for her. She let go of her beautiful wings and almost transforming into an angel but letting her mortal body to remain.

 

“You’re not afraid of getting caught, Fany?” A tall angel grinned.

“No one’s around, unless, you make your voice louder.” The eye smiling angel shot her a glare.

“Hey, chill, I was just asking you.” The tall angel stuck her tongue out after seeing the irritated reaction from the angel.

“Hey, hey, aren’t we going to transform into a full one before someone caught us?” The doe eyed angel suddenly interrupted the almost firing up moment.

 

Unbeknownst, to all of them, a pair of eyes was watching them. The owner of those beautiful eyes was shocked and couldn’t even move. She was trying so hard to register to her brain what she is see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter