Chapter 10

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I was the reason for her death, Seohyun. She saved me…”

“You’ve met her?”

“I am Yoona’s fiancé…”

Seohyun widened her eyes hearing the most unexpected confession she had heard in her entire life in heaven. She finally understands why the angel cares for the doe eyed angel a lot.

“She died because of my stupidity…” the elite angel paused. “The car I am supposed to use on our anniversary day was broken. She had unexpected thing to do and I asked her to drive my car… but… but… it lost its break when Yoona was driving it.”

“That’s really… really painful…”

“On my part it was painful but to her it wasn’t…” Seohyun waited for him to say the nest words. “Because she had never loved me…”

*****

 

“Choi Siwon-Im Yoona?” Taeyeon laughs as she reads the advertisement on the newspaper Sunny had given to her. She couldn’t believe that it is Yoona, the Im Yoona they know because the date written is March 7, 1978. It was 58 years ago and too old.

“Look, Kim Taeyeon if you can’t believe then look at the picture. Though it is black and white and kind of old you can still recognize the face.” Sunny let out a sigh.

“Sunkyu, it is really impossible. Maybe it was just someone who named the same as her.” The short girl smiled as she takes the newspaper on her bag.

*****

“I always knew that she is not interested on guys like me…” the elite angel paused. “She is dating a girl when we were first introduced to one another… That girl… that girl suffered because of our parents… and worst that girl died. Yoona never knew that the girl she loves had died.”

“Until now?” Seohyun suddenly asked, curiously.

“That… I don’t know if she already knew it. But I believe that she still doesn’t remember it since most of her memory was lost.” The elite angel sighed.

 

*****

 

“Sooyeon, where are you going?” her friend, Yuri asked as she saw her running.

“Going to meet my mother. Bye, Yuri.” Jessica answered while panting heavily. It made Yuri laugh seeing Jessica running for the first time since she’d met her.

 

*****

 

Jessica smiled seeing her mother after a long time. She has many stories in store for her mom and it includes the story of how the doe eyed girl named, Im Yoona changed everything. She knew that her mother will listen very well to her and will understand her more than her best friend, Taeyeon do.

 

“Mom, I miss you.” She greeted her as she sat in front of her.

“I miss you more my princess.” Jessica’s mom smiled back at her.

“We’re still look-a-like, mom. You’re still young looking.” The ice princess praised.

“Since how did you become like that? What happened to my Ice Princess? Did she melt already because of someone?” her mother teased. But truly, Jessica and her mother do look like a lot and if only Mrs. Jung isn’t old they might be mistaken as twin.

“Mom, you know that I have no one.” The ice princess protested. But instead she received an evil grin from her own mother. “I have something to tell you, mom. You sure have lots to catch up about me. But before all of it, how’s dad and Krystal?”

“They’re fine. So tell me what or who makes my ice princess happy?” Mrs. Jung giggled.

“Mom…” Jessica blushed. “Mom, there’s this person I’ve just met. But she makes me happy and she understands me well like she was an old friend of mine.”

“Taeyeon?”

“No mom. She is my new friend. Her name is Im Yoona.”

“Im… Yoona…” Mrs. Jung stutters hearing the name of a very familiar person.

“Do you know her, mom?” Jessica noticed her mother’s reaction hearing the doe eyed girl’s name.

“No. May I see what this Yoona girl look like?”

“I knew you were going to ask about it.” Jessica then showed the picture on her phone, it was the most recent picture she took with Yoona. “She’s so pretty right, mom?”

“Yoona…” Mrs. Jung mumbled.

“Mom?” It took seconds before her mother could go back to her senses and she felt worried for her.

“She’s definitely beautiful. The most beautiful person I’ve ever seen…” Mrs. Jung smiled as she stares on the picture.

 

*****

The doe eyed girl smiled seeing the most beautiful figure that made her go crazy coming near to her. It is the girl who made her step on earth and lives like an ordinary person. The girl she had never thought she would love and go this far just to be with her.

 

As that girl go near her, she felt her heart beating fast than it normally does. But as she see how happy that girl mingling with other people hurts her. The girl she loves has lots of things to do on mortal world that makes her happy and it would be really selfish if she took the girl on heaven with her. Though, it hurts a lot she has to endure it. She’ll be leaving her soon anyway.

 

“Yoongiee.” The ice princess smiled at her. She is just an inch to her and she could smell the ice princess soft breath very well.

“Oh hi, Sica.” She smiled faintly.

 

The ice princess that everyone views as a cold person is the only girl who made the doe eyed angel realized that living normally on earth with the person she loves is the most priceless thing that no one or no other thing could replace. She would trade anything just to be normally living on earth again.

 

“Hey, is something bothering you?” the ice princess pouted thinking that the doe eyed girl is thinking about other girl.

“Oh, nothing. Don’t mind me. It was just…” the doe eyed girl paused. “You look beautiful today like you always do.” With just a compliment that she always receives from other people, Jessica felt her heart is beating faster and faster.

 

Jessica was about to turn back when the doe eyed girl hold her wrist to stop he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter