Chapter 8

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you… Sooyeon….”

“I…”

Right before Jessica could finish her word, Taeyeon already went to dreamland. Taeyeon had just confessed to her but what if Taeyeon was saying those things to her because she was just drunk? Many if’s had started flooding her mind.

“I love you too. Good night, Taeyeon.” Jessica whispered directly to Taeyeon’s ears before leaving her.

 

*****

 

The next day, Taeyeon already woke up but is afraid that Jessica might be mad at her so she decided to stay on her bed as she tries to remember what she had said. As she slowly remembers what she had said, Taeyeon slapped her own face.

 

“I confessed to her. Yah! Kim Taeyeon, what’s on your mind last night? She might be mad at you now! And worst, she might not talk to you anymore! Aish! Pabo! Pabo!” Taeyeon yell at her own self as she softly hits her head.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was cheerfully preparing for their breakfast. It was very unusual to the ice princess to wake up early and even cook. Well, everyone knew that Jessica Jung will never gonna cook and most importantly, Jessica Jung will never wake up earlier than her best friend.

 

“You are lucky that you’re not here last night, Yoona.”

“But I felt it. And even if you won’t say it, I had already read it on Jessica’s mind.”

“I think I made a big mistake, Yoona. I am really sorry…” Tiffany softly said.

“Fany ah~ that wasn’t your fault that Jessica also likes Taeyeon.” Yoona smiled.

“If only you know what I had did…” Tiffany whispered to herself as she stares at Yoona who was busy staring at Jessica.

 

*****

 

“Ah! Kim Taeyeon, pretend that you don’t know what had just happened last night! Okay? Hwaiting!”  Taeyeon took a deep breath before finally facing Jessica, who was waiting for her at their dining area.

 

As soon as Jessica saw Taeyeon walking towards her, she smiled brightly as if she just saw an angel coming to her. She then greeted her with a light hug. Which made Taeyeon giggled a little secretly.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Sooyeon?” Taeyeon asked as she broke the hug and sat on her usual seat.

 

Jessica followed her and remained quiet. She was waiting for Taeyeon to say something and is waiting for the confirmation. She actually already has a good answer of acceptance if Taeyeon would say those words again. Those words that hurt Yoona… But the shorter girl was busy staring at the foods Jessica had prepared. After some minutes, Jessica felt bored little by little. She was obviously losing her patience and about to yell at her friend.

 

“You prepared this?”

 

A soft nod was the answer.

 

“It’s burnt… Shall I order a pizza?” Taeyeon wanted to praise Jessica and thank her for preparing their breakfast but what’s wrong with her? She said the completely opposite thing and that thing could make Jessica really mad to her.

 

“Then make a food for yourself.” Jessica coldly said as she started packing up all the foods she just prepared and walked away from her.

 

Taeyeon, on the other side was completely shocked. She just saw her best friend’s cold attitude which she had never experienced. For Jessica was always nice and calm to her. She also wanted to follow her and say sorry for what she had said but her feet don’t cooperate.

 

*****

 

“Why do people keep telling me that I at cooking? Even my own best friend doesn’t want to eat the foods I prepared? Am I really useless?” Jessica pouted as she sat at the empty seat on the park.

 

“You’re not useless…” A soft voice suddenly interrupted her from her deep thoughts. She turned to the owner of that voice and was shocked to see who that person is.

 

“You’re here?”

 

“If I am not here then you wouldn’t see me.”

 

“Yoona yah~” Jessica suddenly hugged her.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon managed to follow her best friend but what made feel down was seeing Jessica hugging another girl. She almost fell on the ground as she started to tear up. Right then a beautiful figure offered a handkerchief on her. It was the person she never expected to see. Yes, that person knows exactly what she feels but seeing her starting to tear up was the last thing she wanted to show to anyone and to everyone. She is well known to be brave and secretive as well as not letting any tear coming down from her. And even her best friend was curious if she ever cried.

 

“Sometimes being blind on what’s happening to real world is good…”

 

“Tiffany, do you think it’ll be a good idea if I pretend nothing had happened?”

 

“I guess so?”

 

“Do you do the same thing when you’re with Yoona?” Taeyeon asked as she takes the handkerchief Tiffany offered.

 

Tiffany smiled at her and nodded.

 

“Then it’s better to leave than seeing all of this?” Taeyeon asked again and she received another nod from the beautiful figure. And they finally left the painful scene.

 

“You realized it…Finally” A tall angel smiled.

 

*****

 

 

“What made you feel like this, Jessica?” Yoona started as she tries to break the silent atmosphere surrounding them after the hug.

 

As a response, Jessica turned to the foods she just packed and it made Yoona smiled a little. She knows what exactly the ice princess would answer.

 

“A food?” Yoona asked again and a simple nod was a reply she got from the ice princess. “Unpack it now. I’ll eat all of it.”

 

Jessica suddenly felt happiness growing inside of her hearing that someone would dare to eat what she had cook but at the same time she was shocked and couldn’t believe it so she stared at her closely.

 

“Hey, I am not kidding. I’ll eat all of it.” Yoona then answered what she was thinking.

 

“You won’t say bad things?” Jessica asked in disbelief and the doe eyed girl just nodded. After confirming it, the ice princess started to careful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter