Chapter 1

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoona are you really going to sacrifice heaven just to be with her on earth?”

 

“Yes. Because… I love her. “

 

“You’re her guardian angel you shouldn’t suppose to be fallen in love with her…”

 

“But I had already fallen in love with her…”

 

*****

 

“MS. JUNG ARE YOU SLEEPING AGAIN?” the professor angrily yelled. Jessica yawned and stared blankly at the professor in front of her. She’s already used to on being scolded by the people around her just because of falling asleep. Well, she isn’t known in the whole school as Sleeping Beauty for nothing.

 

“Sleeping beauty… Jung.” She heard the girl in front of her laughed. She sent her oh-so famous icy glare on her, hoping that she would shut . But she didn’t.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, just shut up! I’m not on the mood to joke around with you.” She said coldly. She didn’t noticed that she said it a bit loud and that made the whole class turned to her. Earning laughs from her classmates. Their professor wanted to yell again but seeing a beautiful figure in front of him made him shut his mouth up.

 

“As I was saying, you have new classmate. May you introduce yourself to them?” the professor said. The girl vowed down at them.

 

“Hello! My name is Im Yoona… Please go easy on me.” Yoona shyly smiled at them. The professor motioned her to take a seat, she nodded and eyed on an empty seat next to Jessica. She went to her and asked if she could sit there but Jessica was sleeping again. So she decided to just sit there without disturbing Sleeping Beauty.

 

Yoona stared at the sleeping beauty and smiled. “You’ve never changed since the first time we’ve met…” she thought to herself.

 

*****

Flashback

 

Jessica’s parents had almost given up on her. She was in comma for exactly 2 years. For 2 years, Jessica was a soul lurking around and that’s when she first met Yoona.

 

Yoona had been following and taking care of Jessica since she was young. She knew Jessica more than anyone else. But that isn’t the same thing on Jessica. Jessica doesn’t know her and she doesn’t even see Yoona. Without Jessica’s knowledge, she and Yoona had grown up together. Yoona was the one who saved her when she almost hit by a car when she was a child. Yoona was the one who threw the ball when a boy named, Donghae threw a ball on Jessica and made her cry. Yoona was there for her ever since she was born… Yoona was her Guardian Angel…

                                                                                                                                                               

“Who are you?” Jessica asked as she was stunned by the beauty in front of her. She must admit she had been attracted to her the first time she saw her. She’s the real definition of beauty…an angelic smile… a clear doe eyes… a beautiful face… She’s just so perfect for Jessica’s eyes.

 

“Jessica… I’ve been waiting for you…” she softly said and that gave Jessica goosebumps.

 

“What are you talking about? I can’t die now! My parents and my little sister need me!” Jessica hitched.

 

“Pabo. You’ve already died. I am your guardian angel. I’ve been taking care of you since you were young. I’ve been following you around, don’t you know that?” Jessica stared at her curiously. “Uh… Oh well, you wouldn’t understand this very well. I am Yoona, your guardian angel who was always at your side since you were born.” Yoona earned another curious stare from Jessica. “How am I going to explain this on a girl like this?” Yoona sighed. “Okay, so everyone had their own guardian angel that takes care of them. And I am assigned to be yours…” Jessica just nodded. “You don’t really understand?”

 

“I don’t care about it anymore…” she finally spoke. Yoona stared at her. “Since you’re my guardian angel… could you please look a good spot where to sleep? I want to sleep so badly.” Jessica yawned and Yoona sighed.

 

“What can I expect? I had been already following her since she was young. I should’ve known that she will be like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter