Chapter 7

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jessica, what’s wrong with your funny face?” an ahjumma laugh brought Jessica back to her senses. It was her best friend, Taeyeon who noticed her spacing out since they arrived on their classroom.

 

To Jessica it was somewhat unusual that her new classmate, Yoona hasn’t arrived yet. And it made her uncomfortable seeing the empty seat next to her where the doe eyed girl usually sits. After a few minutes, Yoona’s so called best friend, Tiffany had arrived with a tall girl. Jessica stared at the door, waiting for the doe eyed girl but all of her hopes went down when their professor arrived.

 

During break, Jessica wanted to ask Tiffany where her friend is but she finds it too ridiculous to ask the whereabouts of a girl she just met and she knew very well that Tiffany would ask her a follow up question before answering her question.

 

The day ends, Yoona didn’t show up. It was very frustrating to Jessica’s side. She doesn’t know why she was very affected by Yoona’s disappearance on that day.

 

One week had passed… No sign of Yoona…

 

*****

 

“Where have you been, Yoona?” Taeyeon asked as she saw the tall doe eyed angel entered the classroom, looking down.

 

Without any single words coming out from her, Yoona sat next to Jessica and smiled a bit as she saw the latter girl sleeping peacefully. The doe eyed girl laid her head on her table, facing the sleeping beauty next to her.

 

“Jessica…” she softly said as she starts to caress her face.

 

It was the angelic voice Jessica longed for. It was the gesture Jessica loves the most. And now, she had woken up by those.

 

“Sooyeon…”

 

Jessica wanted to open her eyes but she tried hard not to for she is waiting for the doe eyed girl’s next words.

 

“I’ll be leaving soon…”

 

Jessica felt a sudden hit on her heart. It was like those words are the last words she wanted to hear from the doe eyed girl, who helped her with many things and even saving her.

 

“I won’t have time to say goodbye to you. So I wanted to cherish every single day I am with you.”

 

With those words, Jessica finally opened her eyes and stare directly at the doe eyes of the girl facing her. Yoona smiled brightly seeing her only love’s beautiful eyes.

 

“You’re back?” The ice princess coldly asked as if she didn’t hear anything.

 

“Did you miss me?” Yoona grinned earning an icy glare from the ice princess.  “Let’s meet later after your class. If it is okay with you…”

 

A simple nod was the reply Yoona had received from the ice princess.

 

******

 

After Jessica’s class something urgent had come. She needs to help Taeyeon first on their project. Meanwhile, Yoona was already at their meeting place and waiting for her. She was waiting for the ice princess for an hour but by just thinking of Jessica, Yoona couldn’t help but to feel not bored at all.

 

“Yoona.” A sweet voice coming from the person she was waiting had called her name.

 

Yoona stood up from her seat and face the girl she was waiting for. She smiled at her brightly as if she didn’t wait for long.

 

“Did you wait for me?” The ice princess asked as she sat on the vacant chair in front on Yoona.

 

“I guess so?” a soft answer comes from the doe eyed angel.

 

“What if I didn’t arrive? Or come? Will you still…”

 

“I’ll still wait for you. No matter how long…” Yoona cut her words and smiled at her.

 

It was the very first time Jessica had felt secured. Yes, given the fact that she feels secured every time she is with her best friend, Taeyeon. But the security that Yoona gave to her was just so different. It seems like, Yoona made her forget all of the insecurities and the things that are burdening her, gone, with her words.

 

“I thought no one would dare to wait for me…”

 

“I will wait for you no matter how long or no matter what so don’t think of that ever again. Okay?” Yoona smiled as she pinched her cheeks.

 

“Thank you. Let’s order now?” Jessica suggested before it gets serious.

 

Yoona nodded and Jessica asked the waitress to come and pick their orders.

 

“A cup of chocolate for the Ice princess…”

 

“And a cup of cappuccino for the Doe eyed girl.” Jessica finished Yoona’s words. The doe eyed girl turned to her and their eyes met. As soon as their eyes met they started to laugh. The waitress stared weirdly at them.

 

“Oh! We’re sorry.” Yoona smiled as she noticed the reaction from the waitress.

 

“Was that your order?”

 

“Yes.” Yoona winked and the waitress giggled.

 

“Yah! Take our order now. I’m a bit impatient.” Jessica coldly said. Was it too obvious? Jessica felt jealousy growing inside of her seeing the doe eyed girl winking at another girl.

 

“Hey, why did you do that? It’s bad. How would Heaven accept you if you’re like that?” Yoona said, earning curiosity from the ice princess.

 

“I….”

 

“Okay, I understand. Don’t worry.” Yoona smiled as she pinched Jessica’s cheeks.

 

“See that, Taeyeon? If you don’t make a move right away… You might lose your Jessica…” Tiffany reminded as they watch the whole scene outside.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Are you dumb? Jessica likes you and is waiting for you to confess.”

 

“She turned me down twice and she told me she only loves me as her best friend.”

 

“Listen… Make a move now before it’s too late. Get your Jessica and I’ll get my Yoona.”

 

“You like Yoona?”

 

Tiffany d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter