Chapter 11

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you guys talking about? Yoona will be coming with me.” Yuri suddenly held her hand, spilling the almost firing up moment Tiffany and Jessica started.

“Shut up, Yuri! We’re not joking!” the ice princess glared directly at the tall girl. But it seems like the tall girl isn’t afraid of her as she just laughed at her.

“I ain’t joking.” The tall girl continues to laugh. “Yoona will be coming with me.” She smirked as she held Yoona’s hands and dragged her away from the commotion.

 

Tiffany and Jessica were left dumbfounded as they both feel embarrassed as to how they just act in front of many people and in front of Yoona. One wanted to speak and scold the other one. The other one wanted to blame the other for ruining everything. But none of them dared to speak until Taeyeon comes in.

 

“I don’t know…” the short girl started as she looks at the ice princess. Seeing how her best friend acted a while ago made her feel like her best friend had changed and she doesn’t know her anymore.

“Glad you’re here. Let’s go home now, Taeyeon.” The ice princess, her own best friend finally spoke making her feel like she is already nothing to Jessica.

“I’ll go home by myself. You go home by yourself, Jung Sooyeon.” clearly with her words, she was upset and only fools wouldn’t understand it. But as everyone knows, Jessica is a fool and a complete stupid girl who feels nothing and Taeyeon knows that very well. She expected Jessica to ask her a question but her expectations were wrong. The ice princess stood up from her seat and walked away.

“She’s a fool…” Tiffany remarked.

“I know…”

*****

“You owe me something now, Yoona.” Yuri started.

“Well then, thank you, Yuri.” Yoona smiled and it made Yuri to blush.

“You smiled to me. That means I did something good.”

“You always do good. You helped others. And even volunteering on good deeds” With Yoona’s words, Yuri was shocked at how did the doe eyed girl knew her secret.

“Ha- how did you know it?” The startled girl asked which leads to another smile from the doe eyed girl.

“I know everything, Yuri.”

“Wow.” Was all Yuri could say at how the doe eyed girl speaks like she really knows each and everything.

*****

Meanwhile, there’s Jessica, the ice princess at the park walking all alone by herself again. Hoping that Yoona would suddenly appear from nowhere and comfort her again like she always does. But a spray of water sprinkled directly on her face from other person woke her up. She finally woke up from her dreams that not every time she is troubled, the doe eyed girl will be there. And among all other people around, Taeyeon was the only one she could lean on all this time. Taeyeon was the first person who understands and stayed with her. But how can she hurt her own best friend.

Jessica felt like she was a fool for ignoring Taeyeon and redirect her attentions on Yoona. She just met the doe eyed girl unlike her best friend who had been there with her since they were young.

 

“This thing gets more and more exciting, Hyo ah~” a tall angel giggled.

“Giggling when someone’s hurting? Aish! That is the reason why you are still a guardian angel.” The short angel intended it as a joke but the tall angel took it seriously and hit her.

 

Jessica took a letter from her bag. It was a letter Taeyeon left on her desk she wanted to return it to her best friend but she didn’t have a chance. Since the very first day she saw the letter she keeps wondering what it consists but she’s afraid that her best friend might get mad at her if she reads it but since Taeyeon isn’t around and she wouldn’t know it if she reads it, she decided to open it up and read it.

 

Jessica, Sooyeon, I don’t know how to say all of the things my heart wanted to say. All this time, I am in love with you. I know this is wrong and it might break our long time friendship that is why I decided to keep it. Sooyeon, I know you might be laughing at how stupid Taengoo can be, now but I wanted you to know that I am sincere, my heart is sincere. You know, everything we shared, those laughs, those tears, all of those means everything, the world, to me because I get a chance to share it with you. You are the person I am most thankful to. Thank you, Sooyeon for spending times with me. I am not asking you to love me back, just be yourself, that’s enough for me. Saranghae…

 

The ice princess didn’t know how to react as her tears are starting to flow. She couldn’t believe that all this time the person she loves, loves her too. Taeyeon isn’t the stupid one, she is the stupid one for not noticing all of the things her best friend does and most importantly, her best friend’s feelings.

 

“Should I warn Yoona now? Jessica will surely go to Taeyeon and…”

“Yah! Yoona still have 10 days! Who knows what might happen.” The short angel cut her words.

“But just in case, I am worried for Yoona.”

“Shut up, you’re just worried for Tiffany.”

“I am not! Yoona is my friend.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say is invalid, Choi Sooyoung!” the short angel started to flew so that the tall angel wouldn’t get a chance to hit her again.

*****

“Where the hell I put that letter? I’ve been looking for it for a long time! Damn this.” Taeyeon cursed as she looks for the letter inside the ice princess’ room. She’s just lucky that Jessica isn’t home yet because if she does, she might get caught and it might ruin everything.

 

Everything was already planned by Taeyeon. She decided to forget and moved on from her feelings for Jessica because she thinks that they’re really impossible as her best friend doesn’t see her the way she sees her. And where the idea of letting go came from? It came from Tiffany, the sweet eye smiling princess. Taeyeon felt that all her ways are wrong. She should let Jessica to have her own life and be happy if she’s happy with other person just like how Tiffany does to Yoona. She has to be contented with her friendship with Jessica.

 

“Are you looking for this…” a soft voice suddenly echoed on the whole room. Taeyeon stopped from searching, she then turned around, as she expected it was Jessica, her best friend. She was holding the letter she was looking for.

“Oh, how did you get it?” Taeyeon approached her. As she tried to take the letter from Jessica, the girl hid it on her back and it made Taeyeon to roll her eyes wondering what is wrong with her best friend.

“Tell me, Taeyeon, tell me honestly, when?”

Finally, Taeyeon knew what Jessica is up to. She wanted to answer her but she promised to herself that she will let her go and be happy as her friend.

“KIM TAEYEON!” the ice princess suddenly yelled as she broke in tears. Taeyeon wanted to hug her and removed the tears from her face but she couldn’t, she felt embarrassed now that her best friend knew everything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter