Chapter 9

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoona? Im Yoona?” Taeyeon blinked her eyes and tried to stare closely again but a sudden tap on her shoulder made her startled.

 

 

“Hey, Taeyeon. What are you doing here?”

 

 

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon tried to smile but instead she earned a curious look from the girl standing in front of her.

 

 

“May I know why you are here? I and Yoona are living nearby just in case you’re wondering.” Tiffany quickly read what’s on the shorter girl’s mind and she knew what’s running on Taeyeon’s mind.

 

 

“I just saw Yoona. I thought something’s going on.” Taeyeon then glanced back but the figure she saw was already gone.

 

 

“Yoona is still sleeping. Maybe you’ve seen someone else.” Tiffany then answered the question on the shorter girl’s mind as she saw her reaction when she glanced.

 

 

“Ah. Maybe my eyes were wrong. I guess. Or maybe it was just someone else. Right! Maybe someone else…” Taeyeon tried to convinced herself.

 

 

“Aren’t you going out to buy something important? Go ahead now.” Tiffany softly smiled at her and before she could say another word, Taeyeon hurriedly run.

 

 

“Almost there.” A soft voice said as she revealed herself to the other girl.

 

 

“Next time, be more cautious about your surroundings. You almost got caught, Yoona” Tiffany reminded her earning a smile from the doe eyed angel.

 

 

*****

 

 

It was a stress free day Jessica calls, for all she will going to do is nothing but to think about the beautiful things that had happened.

 

 

 

 

She went to the usual park she goes whenever she is sad or happy. It feels so peaceful and calm like the last time she was there. It is the perfect place where she could think about those beautiful things. She then sat at the usual bench she seats whenever she goes there.

 

 

 

 

Pabo, I told you to be careful…

 

 

 

 

 

A soft voice coming from her savior was the first thing she remembers as soon as she sat on the bench. Until now, she was still clueless who that person was. And there it goes, a picture of Yoona and her during the time she was almost got watered by an old grandmother, suddenly popped up on her mind. It was the same day when her savior and Yoona said the same thing. And another picture popped up on her mind, it was the day on their school when she stepped on a slippery floor and fell on Yoona’s arms.

 

 

 

 

All of those things got one thing in common it reminded her to be careful.

 

 

 

 

Jessica let out a sigh and smiled. All of those three memories of her with Yoona were all beautiful. Wait, all of her memories with the doe eyed beauty was all beautiful for her. But every time she sees her, her heart keeps saying something to her. And every time she stares at those beautiful doe eyes of the girl, she always feels sadness hiding inside of those. To Jessica, Yoona was very familiar to her as if they had already met or something.

 

 

 

 

I love you, Sooyeon…

 

 

 

A voice coming out from her best friend had echoed on her mind. It was the most recent unforgettable memory she had shared with drunk Taeyeon. As much as she wanted to forget it because Taeyeon had never talked about it since that night, she just simply couldn’t. For her, it was something to treasure on her memory.

 

 

 

 

Jessica giggled and gazed on the sky as she started to remember their first meeting.

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were first introduced to one another when they were only 5 years old. At first, Taeyeon was really mad at Jessica for the ice princess always wears a cold image and snobbish personality around but one day, all of the bad things she got for her, gone, when she saw her crying at one side. Taeyeon, being a mother like figure and cares about everyone that time, which she is until now, went to the ice princess and approached her. She asked what her problem is and the little ice princess answered it honestly. And that is the start of their long time friendship which developed to a serious feeling growing inside both of them.

 

 

 

 

With Taeyeon being on her side, Jessica never felt lonely. Her best friend always makes sure that she is there on her side whenever something bad had come on her way. Only Taeyeon could understand the real Jessica Jung behind that icy attitude of her until she met the doe eyed girl.

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon and Yoona… They are the only people that could understand me very well…” Jessica concluded as she stood up from the bench and about to go.

 

 

 

 

She then went on a waiting shed waiting to cross the street when the rain had started falling. Out of all her ‘stress free’ days, that day was really unlucky day to Jessica for she didn’t bring an umbrella with her and most importantly, she didn’t bring her cell phone with her. She’ll be stocked with boredom on a waiting shed waiting until the rain stop or a good person would lend her an umbrella.

 

 

 

 

But being Jessica Jung herself, she would rather get wet than staying on a waiting shed. She doesn’t care if she’ll get sick or what, she has to return home. So when the signal light changed she hurriedly walked. But something caught her attention. She didn’t get wet, as she noticed a tall girl standing behind her and sharing her umbrella to her.

 

 

 

 

“Pabo, how many times do I have to tell you to be careful? What if you get sick?” a soft voice said as they cross the streets.

 

 

 

 

Jessica giggled knowing who the owner of that voice is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter