Chapter 6

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a day… a lovely day for both Taeyeon and Jessica. As it was the day they will go on a date or if it is called ‘date’. But to Yoona, it was a day where her pain would conquer her heart.

 

“Please don’t interrupt them.” Tiffany reminded the doe eyed angel as she saw her fierce stare at Jessica, who was preparing. The doe eyed angel on the other side just softly nodded.

 

The doe eyed angel remained standing firm as she watch her only love trying to look pretty for Taeyeon’s eyes. She wanted to collapse but she needed to stay strong because she knew that Jessica will keep her promise on her. She knew that even if it takes a lifetime Jessica’s soul would never forget her promise.

 

“Taeyeon ah~ I’ll see you there.” Jessica giggled as she ended up the phone call.

 

The doe eyed angel shook her head. As the words from Tiffany a long time ago had suddenly echoed on her mind. “It was Jessica’s soul who loved you back then. Jessica’s mortal body doesn’t remember you and everything might change.” Yes. Maybe Tiffany was right but her faith on Jessica would not be that easy to break. People might call her fool but she doesn’t care, she will keep her only love’s promise no matter what.

 

*****

 

Jessica had already arrived at the place she agreed to meet with Taeyeon. Though she didn’t saw any Taeyeon, her bright smile was still there thinking that her best friend was just late. She sat at the empty bench on the park and stare at the sky. Yes, it was indeed a lovely day plus a nice weather combination… it was just so perfect for a ‘date’.

 

The beautiful ice princess couldn’t hide her excitement but as time goes by, it was replaced by irritation. Taeyeon haven’t arrived yet and she was completely bored. Until she finally received a text from Taeyeon, saying she was sorry because there’s something urgent came up and she needed to go there ASAP. Jessica felt really hurt after she finished reading the sent text to her. What or who could be more important to her that Taeyeon needed to cancel their date? But who or what it doesn’t matter anymore, her best friend hurt her and it made her tears to slowly show.

 

The doe eyed angel, who was watching her, was sad. She could feel what Jessica feels. She couldn’t help but to be mad at Taeyeon. She thought that if Jessica chose Taeyeon over her would be good for she believed that Taeyeon would never let her only love cry. But here she was, seeing her only love crying because of Taeyeon. The doe eyed angel couldn’t help it but to transform into a human…

 

“Jessica?”

 

Jessica slowly turned to the person who called her with a thought that it is Taeyeon. But all of her hope was gone when she saw a doe eyed beauty in front of her.

 

“Why are you crying?” The doe eyed girl asked her as if she doesn’t know anything. “Wha-” Right before she could finish her word, Jessica pulled her into a tight embrace. Yoona was waiting for it but she never did anticipated that the first move would be from shorter girl.

 

Jessica cried hard so much as if Yoona was her pillow. She then suddenly felt mixed emotions as the doe eyed girl rubbed her back. She felt angry, sad, and betrayed because Taeyeon chose another thing than her but there was a part of her felt happy, and complete.

 

“Jessica, cry your heart out. Don’t worry if I’ll get wet.” Yoona whispered as she noticed Jessica felt shy for she thinks that she made Yoona’s shirt wet.

 

“Thank you.” She replied between her tears.

                                                                                                                                        

“I thought she would never interrupt them?”

 

“Yoona’s heart ached seeing Jessica crying. Will it be a good reason?” The tall angel sighed.

 

“I don’t care. She told me she wouldn’t! Yoona didn’t keep her words.”

 

“Fany ah~ why do you like her so much? Why don’t you try to look at other things? There are other angels who wanted to make you happy.”

 

“I don’t like her. I love her. I love Yoona. Ever since, I become an angel she was the first angel to talk to me as if she is my best friend or someone very close to me. That was the very first time I felt someone cared for me.” Tiffany couldn’t hide her sadness she felt as she remembered how the world abandoned her.

 

“But isn’t that bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter