Chapter 5

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, I am Tiffany Hwang or Hwang Miyoung, it’s my Korean name.” Tiffany showed to everyone her famous eyesmile.

 

“What is she doing here?” Yoona mumbled. The sleeping beauty next to her raised her eyebrow seeing her reaction.

 

“Do you know her?” as much as Jessica wanted to keep herself from not talking she just couldn’t. She was really curious about the doe eyed girl next to her and their new classmate relation.

 

Yoona reads her mind and she knew exactly what is on Jessica’s mind. But before she could say anything Jessica laid her head on her table again and yawned. Yoona couldn’t help but to follow her too, earning a warm stare from the sleeping beauty.

 

“Why?”

 

“Can’t I follow you?”

 

Jessica smiled. Though she just met her she knew that the girl she is facing has a great heart and is willing to do anything for happiness. But why is there a part of her aching every time she sees those pair of doe eyes. It was as if the doe eyed girl is bearing too much sadness and pain behind those smiles.

 

“I want to know more a lot about you…” Jessica softly whispered that only Yoona could hear.

 

As a response, Yoona smiled at her and caressed her face. She knew Jessica already know her answer.  Jessica on the other side felt a spark. She doesn’t know why Yoona’s touch feels like it was something she was longing for.

 

“Thank you…” Jessica softly whispered as she completely went to dreamland. Yoona smiled as she continues to watch the reason why she is happy but at the same time, the reason for her sadness.

 

Without them noticing, a pair of eyes is watching them. Jealousy had been drawn on that person’s face. It was like she wanted to bury the two of them alive. She’s been watching them the whole time but it seems like they didn’t notice her for their eyes and mind belongs to one another.

 

“Aigoo~ I am Kim Taeyeon.” A lively introduction from the person next to her made her back to her senses.

 

“Hi, Taeyeon sshi.” She smiled a bit.

 

“They are Jessica and Yoona.” Taeyeon whispered as she noticed Tiffany’s eyes being glued on the pair at their back.

 

“Okay.”

 

“They aren’t dating or what. Just to be clear.” Taeyeon whispered again, hoping that their professor wouldn’t hear her being talkative again. But she was wrong. Their professor heard her and glared at her.

 

“Oh my gosh! He is being so ugly again.” Taeyeon sighed as she saw the professor motioning her to answer the problem on the board. Tiffany frowned at her. She knew that Taeyeon doesn’t know the answer so in behalf of the shorter girl Tiffany stood up and answered the problem written on the board. The whole class was amused by how Tiffany answered correctly the hard problem on the board.

 

“How did you do that?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

“I just knew it.” She answered. Actually, Tiffany doesn’t know the answer either it was Sooyoung’s doing who is watching her and Yoona the whole time. The tall angel took a peak on their professor’s paper with the answer on it.

 

*****

 

“You two would be amused to her also. She answered the hard problem that our ugly professor made.” Taeyeon started as she sat on their usual table at their school’s cafeteria.

 

“Too much for your praise, Taengoo ah.” Jessica whined.

 

“Hey, you’re also being ugly, Sooyeon. Why don’t you try t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter