Chapter 17

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yoona, we’ve seen no trace…” Before Tiffany could even finish her words, an almost fading image of the doe eyed angel caught her eyes. “You… You’re fading…”

 

Yoona stared at her with a more frustrated look. Her time had already come and she didn’t notice it. She was too occupied on finding the missing Jessica to remember that today is her last day in a mortal body.

 

“It’s almost your 30th day, Yoona ah.” Tiffany reminded her but Yoona ignored it as she passed by her and continue looking for Jessica, leaving her speechless.

 

Yoona was more than sure that Jessica is just around the building. Damn, if only she’s an angel, she could clear identify where exactly Jessica is. She can transform into an angel but she is too afraid that she can’t come back to her mortal body to continue her remaining time in mortal world.

 

Indeed, frustrations and sadness occupied her brain as she couldn’t think right anymore. The remaining hour is just too precious for her and she should be spending it with Jessica, creating happy memories that the latter wouldn’t forget even after she was gone. But stupid things keep on happening, preventing her to do what she had planned.

 

Yoona momentarily stopped from walking when she noticed how fast her heart beats are. She turned to door on her left side and her heart beats faster. Jessica is there. She is more than sure of it because her heart only beats fast around the ice princess.

 

“Jessica!” The door swung opened. The first thing that caught her eyes is none other than the sleeping Jessica, which if she isn’t mistaken was got abused by her kidnapper just by how does she looks.

 

Yoona called her name once again but no voice was coming out from . She lost her voice now and there is no way Jessica could hear her anymore. Tears started to crossed her cheeks as she came near to the girl that made her change, the girl that made her go beyond the rules. Each step she takes makes her heart heavy.

 

“Yoo… Yoona?” the ice princess was finally awake. She tried to move but she couldn’t. Her hands and feet are tied. She couldn’t do anything but stare at the doe eyed girl coming near her.

 

Just only one step and Yoona will reach Jessica but a tight grip on her wrist made her turned around and took her away far from Jessica again.

 

“Who said everything’s easy?” A tall muscular guy went on the view. It’s Taecyeon, their schoolmate.

“So, what we got here? Two of the most beautiful girls in the campus, we’re indeed lucky.”

“Must be our lucky day.” Taecyeon Jessica’s face, which made Yoona to yell but she only yelled in the air as she doesn’t have voice anymore.

“If you want me, just take me. Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this.” Jessica yelled but only received a grin from the two.

“You’re still lucky because after this day, I will still be by your side, Jessica.” Taecyeon tried to kiss her but Jessica spitted on her face that only made him more furious. He had been humiliated by the same girl all over again and that turned his ego down.

“In your , Taec!” Jessica yelled again, trying to free herself from being tied but she only received a slap from the guy. The slap was enough for her face to feel like it almost separate it from her neck.

 

Yoona was hurt at what she saw. She wanted to help Jessica but her mortal body is already weak and given that she is being held by a muscular guy, it is really impossible.

 

“Let’s see. You’ll gonna enjoy this.” Taecyeon grin as he strip Jessica’s sweater. He tried to forcefully kiss her everywhere as the ice princess tried to fight it but he’s really strong and she doesn’t have match on his muscular body.

 

Seeing Jessica cries was enough for Yoona. Her love is being abused and hurt right in front of her and she couldn’t do anything. Images from her past started to flow in her brain. Those were her memories when she was still a mortal. An image of a beautiful girl smiling in front of her made her startled. It was Jessica. Jessica… The Jessica that is being harassed right in front of her now. She finally realized that Jessica is the reincarnation of her only love when she was still a mortal. The image of smiling Jessica from the past faded and that brought her back to the present.

 

Yoona gathered all of the remaining strength in her mortal body and tried to free herself from Nichkhun’s tight grip. The guy was shocked at Yoona’s sudden action, making him to fell down on a stained metal and lose his consciousness. Taecyeon, on the other side, suddenly stopped from harassing Jessica to hit Yoona. Yoona held his wrist tight, stopping him from making further action. Taecyeon was scared seeing how fierce those doe eyes owned by Yoona.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Taecyeon apologized but that doesn’t stop Yoona. She punched his face making him to fell on the floor. He gathered his remaining strength to sprint away and bring his friend to him, leaving Yoona and Jessica alone.

 

Jessica, who was shocked couldn’t utter a single word but only stared at the doe eyed girl. Yoona went to her and untied her. She tried to stand up but her legs were weak that it made her almost fell but luckily Yoona was there to catch her.

 

“Thank you.” She softly said.

“Be careful…” Yoona finally managed to say.

 

Jessica was suddenly taken aback at how the doe eyed girl spoke. It was her savior’s voice. And no, she can’t be mistaken. The person who saved her, the person she was looking for just to tell how thankful she is, is always there next to her. She might be really too blind to see it.

 

“Yoona yah, how long did you kept it?” Jessica asked but only received a snug smile. “You… You…” her words was cut when she noticed how the doe eyed girl glow and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter