Niel and the twins!

When we met~

"Daniel! Wake up! Kwangmin and Youngmin are here" said his umma. 

"Whatever!" mumbled Niel and went back to sleep. 

*Okay, i'll just send them both here* she chuckled and went downstairs. 

"He's still sleeping?" asked Kwangmin. 

"Great, now let's go home" said Youngmin. 

"If you need him that much go wake him up" Niel's umma smiled. 

"Really? Is that okay?" asked Kwangmin with a smile. 

"Sure" 

"Let's go Youngmin" Kwangmin dragged his brother up to Niel's room. They both entered the room and saw Niel sleeping. 

"Why are we doing this?" asked Youngmin annoyed. 

"Cause i wanna go out!" pouted Kwangmin and shook Niel. "Niel-ah!" he whispered. 

"You're never going to wake him up like that" Youngwon rolled his eyes. 

"Shut up! Niel wake up!" said Kwangmin. But Niel still didn't even move. 

"Aish, move!" said Youngmin. "DANIEL!" he yelled. Niel quickly jumped scared. 

"See he's awake now" smiled Youngmin. 

"You're so evil" Kwangmin rolled his eyes. "Hey Niel" he waved. 

"Hey.. What are you doing in my room?" asked Niel suprised. 

"Well we wanted to go out but you were sleeping, so your umma sent us here to wake you up" smiled Kwangmin. 

"Oh.. okay" replied Niel and got up. "I'll ... go change" he went in the bathroom. While Niel was in the bathroom, the twins were waiting for him in his room. Youngmin was looking around the room, while Kwangmin was just sitting on the bed. 

After 10 minutes Niel finally came back in his room. 

"Let's go" he smiled. "By the way where are we going?" he asked. 

"Amusement park" smiled Kwangmin. 

"WHAT?" yelled Youngmin. "You never told me we're going there" 

"I didn't?.. Sorry" chuckled Kwangmin. 

"I'm going home" Youngmin started to leave but Kwangmin caught him. 

"No! You're going with us" 

"But whyyy?" whined Youngmin. 

While the twins were 'fighting', Niel was just looking at them confused. After Kwangmin finally convinced his brother to go with them they finally left. 

~~

"I haven't been here for a while" smiled Niel as they walked in the amusement park. 

"I hate it in here!" yelled Youngmin. 

"You hate everything" said Kwangmin and poked Youngmin. 

"So.. where should we go first?" asked Niel and looked at the twins. 

"Um.. " Kwangmin started to look around. "Roller coaster" he smiled. 

"NO" yelled Niel and Youngmin. 

"Why not?" 

"I don't like that!" said Youngmin. 

"Yea, me too" said Niel. 

"Oh come on Niel" Kwangmin made his puppy eyes. 

"HA! That won't work" said Youngmin. 

"Okay" Niel gave up and went with Kwangmin. 

"WHAT? it worked.. " yelled Youngmin confused. He was left alone. 

Niel and Kwangmin got on the roller coaster. 

"I-i've never been on t-this" said Niel scared. 

"Really?" Kwangmin got suprised. 

"Y-yes, i'm scared. Let's go on some other ride" Niel smiled weakly and started to leave but the ride already started. 

"I guess you're stuck here now" chuckled Kwangmin and looked at Niel. Niel wasn't looking so well. "Oh my god, you're really scared?" 

"YES" yelled Niel. 

"I'm sorry- AHH" yelled Kwangmin. The ride started to go faster. Of all the people on the ride, Niel was yelling the most. Kwangmin was yelling too, but he wasn't really scared or anything. He was really worried about Niel. Kwangmin thought that Niel was joking that he was scared of riding the roller coaster, but he was serious.

When the ride finally stopped, Niel was breathing heavily.

"I think i'm gonna throw up " said Niel and quickly got up. He sat on the nearest bench. Kwangmin quickly followed him. He was even more worried now. 

"Niel.. i'm sorry" said Kwangmin. 

"It's okay.. get me some water" said Niel. Kwangmin quickly left to buy some water. He got back right away with a bottle of water in his hand. 

"Here" he smiled at Niel. 

"Thanks" Niel smiled back and drank the whole water at once. "Where's Youngmin?" asked Niel. 

"Um.. i think he should be here somewhere.." Kwangmin started to look for his brother. Niel followed him. They both went to find Youngmin. They couldn't find him anywhere. 

"Where did he go?" said Kwangmin worried. 

"Don't worry, we'll find him" 

Niel and Kwangmin searched the whole amusement park and they couldn't find Youngmin anywhere. They were heading now to the place they left him. 

"Oh there he is" Niel pointed at one bench. 

"Youngmin!" yelled Kwangmin and started to run. "Where were you?" he asked him. 

"I was here" Youngmin rolled his eyes. 

"But we were here an hour ago, you weren't here" said Niel. 

"I went to eat, but that was only for 10 minutes" 

"Aish babo!" Kwangmin hit Youngmin's head lightly. 

After they found Youngmin they went for a walk around the amusement park. 

"Let's go on that" said Youngmin and Niel at the same time. They both pointed at a farris wheel. 

Niel and Youngmin headed towards the ride but Kwangmin wasn't following. 

"What's wrong?" asked Niel. 

"I don't wanna go on that" said Kwangmin. "I'll wait for you two here" 

"Okay" smiled Niel and went with Youngmin. 

They entered an empty cabin and sat across each other. The ferris wheel started to move. It was silence between them. Niel was looking out of the window, while Youngmin was staring at the floor. 

*On most of the movies.. couples go on this... Why did i got on?* thought Youngmin and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Niel asked him. 

"N-nothing" he smiled. 

"Um.. okay" replied Niel and looked out of the window again. 

*This is so annoying, should i say something?* thought Youngmin and bit his bottom lip. 

"So.." started Youngmin. Niel quickly looked at him. "Um.. H-how old are you?" 

"I'll be 17 this year, you?" smiled Niel. 

"I'm 16" he smiled.  

"Nice" 

*He's not that... evil?*thought Niel and chuckled. 

~~

When they got off the ride, they saw Kwangmin sitting on a bench, alone. 

"Heyy" yelled Niel and sat beside Kwangmin. 

"Oh hey" he smiled. "Let's go home" said Kwangmin and got up. 

"o-okay" said Niel and followed Kwangmin. "Is he okay?" Niel whispered to Youngmin. 

"Y-y-yes, i mean i don't k-know" said Youngmin and quickly ran to Kwangmin. Niel was left confused.

As they were going towards home they went through the cake shop, near their building. 

"Let's go get some cake" smiled Youngmin and started to drag Kwangmin. 

"I don't eat cake!" said Kwangmin coldly and left. 

"Seriously what's wrong with him?" asked Niel worried. 

"I don't know" said Youngmin and entered the shop. Niel followed him. They sat and the waiter came. They ordered the same cake. 

It was silence between them again. *Why am i like this when i'm alone with him?* thought Youngmin and quickly ate his cake. 

"i'm going now" he got up. 

"Oh, wait for me" Niel quickly got up and they left. Niel and Youngmin entered the elevator and pushed the up botton. They lived on the same floor. 

"I had a great time today" smiled Niel. 

"m-me too" said Youngmin. 

"Well.. see you tomorrow" with that Niel left. Youngmin stood there for a while and then left. 

"Kwangmin!" he yelled as he entered his brother's room. He looked around but he didn't find Kwangmin anywhere. Youngmin was about to leave but he heard a sob. He entered the room again and looked around. He spotted Kwangmin sitting on the floor, beside his bed. 

"Kwangmin.. what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he quickly sat next to his brother. 

"Hyung.. " Kwangmin looked at him. "He broke up with me!"