I like him

When we met~

*No way... I guess I do like him..* thought Kwangmin and went in the kitchen to make some breakfast for them. 

When Kwangmin left the room Niel woke up. First he was confused what is he doing here but then he remembered about last night and the dream. When he thought about the dream again he started to blush. Niel got up and went in the bathroom to wash. After he changed he went in the living room again. When he entered he heard some noise comming from the kitchen. Niel went in the kitchen and saw Kwangmin. 

"Hey" smiled Niel. 

"Oh, good morning Niel hyung" said Kwangmin and  continued cooking. 

"What are you doing?" asked Niel. 

"Breakfast" smiled Kwangmin. 

Niel felt uncomfortable being with Kwangmin in the same room now. After that dream he obviosly can't even have a normal conversation.
It was silence for a moment. Kwangmin was cooking and Niel was just looking at him the whole time. 

*Why would i dream something like that?* Niel asked himself and sighed. 

"What's wrong?" asked Kwangmin. 

"Um.. nothing.." Niel sighed again. 

"Something's wrong, tell me" 

"I-it's really nothing" 

"...Okay" said Kwangmin and went to get something from the fridge.

Niel thought about it for a second and then decided to tell him.

"Kwangmin... actually there is something wrong.." he started.

"I knew it, what's wrong?" Kwangmin came closer to Niel.

"Um.. well.. last night i had a dream.. where i was k-kissing this guy... and it's weird now around him..." said Niel and gulped. *Why did i have to do this* he thought.

"That guy... it's Youngmin, right?"

"What? No" Niel shook his head.

"You don't have to lie about that, i'm not gonna tell him" said Kwangmin coldly and turned around to continue his cooking. 

"Look, it's not Youngmin" Niel yelled. 

"Seriosly stop it! Of course it's him" Kwangmin yelled back. 

"What is wrong with you? It's not Youngming, and why are you doing this?" Niel got mad. 

"Because.." whispered Kwangmin. "Because i've seen you two how you act around each other, you obvisoly like him and he likes you two!" said Kwangmin with hurt in his voice. 

*What the hell is he talking?* yelled Niel in his head. 

"It's not true" said Niel. "And.. why do you care about that?" 

"I.. don't" Kwangmin turned his head. 

"Then why are you being like this?" yelled Niel. 

"Cause..." 

"Cause what?" yelled Niel again. 

"Cause.. I LIKE YOU" yelled Kwangmin. He yelled that without thinking. When the words were already out his face became red. "I..." he was about to say something but Youngmin cut him off. 

"Why are you yelling early in the morning?" said Youngmin as he walked in the kitchen. Niel and Kwangmin apparenlty woke him up. He was mad at those two. 

"Sorry Youngmin" smiled Kwangmin and the breakfast was ready. 

It was silence while they were eating. Kwangmin ate first and left to watch some tv. Youngmin and Niel were now left alone on the table, eating. 

"Niel hyung.. you wanna go out today?" asked Youngmin. 

"Um.. sure" smiled Niel. "Where are we going?" 

"Hm i don't know, wherever  you wanna go" smiled Youngmin. *And again.. why am i being like this?* he yelled in his head. 

Youngmin liked Niel but he didn't want to accept or admit it. He was hurt in the past so that's why he's harsh towards others and he doesn't have any friends. Niel is the fisrt person who didn't leave him for his personality. Who knows, maybe he likes him. 

When the two of them ate the twins left and later Youngmin and Niel went out as planned. First they decided to go eat some cake at their favourite cake shop but it was closed. 

"This " pouted Niel. 

"Yea.. let's go get some ice cream" said Youngmi and took Niel's hand. *Wait WHAT?* he yelled in his head and quickly let go of Niel's hand. Niel didn't even noticed that Youngmin took his hand. He was too buys thinking about earlier what happend with Kwangmin. 
When they arrived at the ice cream shop Youngmin and Niel went to order some ice cream. 
When they went to order an old lady misunderstood them. She thought that Youngmin was a girl and that they were dating. 

"Such a cute couple" the old lady smiled. 

When Youngmin heard that the old lady called him a girl and she thought that they were dating he thought that he would explode out of anger right now! 

"WHAT?" he looked at the old lady. "I'm not a girl! And we're not dating" he looked at Niel. Niel was being silent the whole time. 

"Oh.. i'm so sorry" the old lady bowed and left. Youngmin on the other hand was still mad about that. 

"You know why i dyed my hair blonde?" he asked Niel. 

"Why?" 

"Cause of my brother, of course. We had a .. misunderstanding and i dyed it blonde.. but now some old lady thinks i'm a girl" he sighed. 

"Aw cheer up" chuckled Niel. "I like your blonde hair" Niel touched Youngmin's hair. "It's nice" he chuckled again. 

"Um.. whatever" Youngmin blushed and left to order some ice cream. Niel quickly followed him. 
When they ate some ice cream they went for a walk and later went home. On the way home Youngmin saw a hair salon. 

"Um Niel hyung you go ahead home, i have to go .. somewhere" he smiled and quickly left. 

"Oh.. okay" said Niel and went home. 

When Niel arrived home he went in his room. It was 4 pm. He lied on his bed and thought about Kwangmin again. 

*Why am i thinking of him so much? Aish.. he confessed to me and i didn't say anything to it... I'm such an idiot* he sighed. *I did like the dream though* he blushed at that thought. *I can do that in real life now* he chuckled. *Pabo* he hit his head lightly and smiled. 

"I'll tell him tomorrow" he mumbled and fell asleep. 

____________________________________________

Sorry for not updating, i didn't know what to write o.o 

I hope you liked it though~~ 

COMMENT :DD