Confessions

When we met~

It was 11 am when Niel finally woke up. He wanted to get up early this day but obviosly failed at it. 

"Aish, it's already 11" he sighed and went in the bathroom to wash. 

After a quick shower he got dressed and went to eat something. His umma was already gone. She was at work. Niel, like every day was alone again. After he ate, he decided to go and talk to Kwangmin about yesterday. 
As he was coming out of his apartment he nodiced Kwangmin coming out of his. 

"Oh Niel hyung, Look, I-" he started but Niel cut him off. 

"I thought about it and... I like you too Kwangmin" smiled Niel. 

"Kwangmin.." mumbled the twin and looked down. 

To be honest that wasn't Kwangmin. It was his brother, Youngmin. Yesterday Youngmin went in a hair salon to changed his hair colour- again. He was bothered about what that old lady said to him. 
Now he looked exactly like his brother, Kwangmin. 
When Youngmin heard those words comming out of Niel he wanted to cry so badly. He was hurt, sad and mad at the same time. He wanted to hit something or someone like right now. But he couldn't do that infront of Niel. Youngmin didn't want Niel to know about his feelings even though they were obvious to Kwangmin. 

"Um .. Niel hyung" started Youngmin. "I'm not... Kwangmin" he gave Niel a weak smile. It was fake, of course. He was trying not to break down infront of the person he liked so badly. 

"W-what?" Niel was in shock and embarassed. He just confessed to Youngmin and not the real person he liked- Kwangmin. 

"I'm sorry hyung... i dyed my hair again" Youngmin looked down and closed his eyes. His heart was hurting. 

"N-no, i'm s-sorry" Niel turned red of embarassment. 

"Um... Kwangmin is.. inside" said Youngmin still looking at the ground and pointed at their apartment door. 

"Thanks" smiled Niel and left. 

Youngmin stood there for a while and then left outside. He wanted to disappear. He knew this would happen but he let himself fall for Niel. It's not his fault though. 
Youngmin walked and walked... He wanted to find some place where he can be alone. He still didn't let his tears fall. While walking he noticed a quiet alley. He went there and rested his back on the wall. It was empty. There were no people or even dogs and cats. It was just Youngmin, alone. 
Youngmin started to cry and hit his fist on the wall. 

"Pabo! I'm so stupid" he yelled in his cry. 

He stayed at that alley for a while and then he decided to go at the cake shop. Youngmin still didn't want to go home and face Niel and his twin brother. Right now he really didn't want to see their faces. 
Youngmin entered the cake shop and took a seat. Chunji- Niel's friend quickly came to take his order. 

"Hii" he smiled. 

"Hey" sighed Youngmin and looked at him. 

"Oh, Niel's friend. You're Youngmin, right?" smiled Chunji again. 

"Yea.. um.. how did you know?" asked Youngmin suprised. 

"Well you have some differences" chuckled Chunji. "So what can i get you?" he asked. 

"A cupcake" sighed Youngmin again. 

"Okay... are you.. okay?" asked Chunji worriedly. 

"... Yea" Youngmin forced a smile. It was a fake smile, again. 

Chunji knew he wasn't okay so he took a short break and sat next to Youngmin to try and cheer him up. He tryed everything but it didn't worked.

"You can talk to me.. i can help" said Chunji. 

"Okay.." nodded Youngmin and began his story. He told Chunji everything. Even though he barely knew his name, Youngmin felt good talking to Chunji. He even started to like him as a friend. 

~~

Meanwhile

After Youngmin left, Niel knocked on the twin's apartment door. Kwangmin was the one who opened the door. 

"Niel hyung" he gasped in suprise.

"Can we talk?" asked Niel with a smile. 

"Sure.. come in" 

Niel came in and sat on the sofa. Soon Kwangmin sat across him. 

"If it's about yesterday.. i'm sorry, please forget about it" started Kwangmin. 

"About that.." smiled Niel. "I... like you ..too" he blushed. 

"You... really?" Kwangmin got suprised. 

"y-yea" nodded Niel. 

"Wow... i never thought this could happend" chuckled Kwangmin. 

"So.." chuckled Niel. "Will you go out with me?" he asked. 

"YES" yelled Kwangmin and hugged Niel. 

After a while Niel broke the hug and grabbed Kwangmin's chin. He lifted his chin up and got closer. Their both hearts were beating so fast that they can jump out of their chests. Niel slowly placed his lips on Kwangmin's. The kiss was first slow but then it got deep and long. 

*Just like my dream* thought Niel and smiled while kissing Kwangmin. 

~~

"Can i ask you something?" said Niel. 

"Sure" smiled Kwangmin. 

"Why did you act like that yesterday? "

"Um the reason for that it's pretty long.." 

"I'm listening" smiled Niel. 

"Well.. " started Kwangmin. 

He explained to Niel everything. The reason was because he was scared that Youngmin will take Niel's heart first- again. It was the same with Ricky too. Youngmin and Kwangmin both had brown hairs back then. Kwangmin fell for Ricky first but Youngmin caught his heart. It got to misunderstanding. Ricky confessed to Kwangmin instead to Youngmin. He didn't mention any names so Kwangmin thought that he was confessing really to him. At the end Ricky somehow noticed that it was Kwangmin but he didn't tell him that the confession was meant for his brother. So Ricky kept on dating Kwangmin but he really loved Youngmin. Youngmin of course didn't know that and was crushed by all that. After a while Kwangmin noticed that Ricky loved his twin brother and that the confession was meant for Youngmin, not him. And not long ago Ricky broke up with him. He couldn't take it anymore, but he didn't even go to Ricky after breaking up with Kwangmin. 

"I guess he decided to move on.. or something" said Kwangmin. 

"Oh... i'm sorry" said Niel. 

"Eh it's not your fault and i'm over that" smiled Kwangmin and kissed Niel. 

 

_______________________________________________

Yay an update XD lol 

Btw who do you guys want Youngmin to end up with? Ricky or Chunji? :DD 

I think Chunji is better o.o