I like you, but...

When we met~

 

“I like you hyung” mumbled Youngmin.

“WHAT?” he yelled.

“HUH? Kwangmin what are you doing in my room?” Youngmin woke up and yelled at his brother.

“Hyung you were talking in your dream again” laughed Kwangmin. “You said ‘I like you hyung’” he continued with his laughing.

“Aish shut up! And get out” yelled Youngmin and rolled his eyes.

He’s suppose to meet Chunji today. They couldn’t meet yesterday because Chunji was busy so they’re meeting today. 

"Okay okay, I’ll get out” chuckled Kwangmin and left Youngmin’s room.

Youngmin sat on his bed and sighed. *Why do I have a bad feeling about this?* he thought and sighed again. Youngmin stood up and headed to take some clothes. After he took some clothes out from his wardrobe he headed towards the bathroom to wash up and get dressed.

*I don’t wanna meet him… Aish I’m scared* thought Youngmin while walking down to the kitchen. On his way there he bumped into his twin Kwangmin.

“Yah! Look where you’re going hyung!” said Kwangmin.

“S-sorry” apologized Youngmin and continued with his walk.

He wasn’t paying attention at his surroundings. He was busy thinking about Chunji and the thing he has to tell him.

“What’s for breakfast?” asked Youngmin as he walked in the kitchen where his mother was.

“Good morning” his mother shook her head. “I didn’t make anything cause I’m in a hurry for work but there’s some cereal over there” she smiled.

“Oh okay” nodded Youngmin and took the cereal and some milk from the fridge. After he ate his breakfast he looked at the clock. It was almost 11 am and that’s when they were suppose to meet. Youngmin sighed while his heart started to beat faster.

“Hyung where are you going?” asked Kwangmin.

“I’m… going to meet Chunji hyung” he answered quietly.

“Oh… good luck” Kwangmin showed him two thumbs up and went back in his room.

“yeah, I’m gonna need that” mumbled Youngmin and got his shoes on. Youngmin grabbed his jacket and went out. On his way out he saw Niel.

“hey Youngmin” he smiled.

“Hey hyung” Youngmin greeted back.

“You’re going at the cake-shop?”

“Yeah, you too?”

“Yes” nodded Niel.

Youngmin just smiled and they both went together. Chunji was finishing his shift. Youngmin and Niel entered the shop and Chunji saw them. He smiled when he saw Youngmin but his smile went away when he saw Niel with him. Chunji sighed and went towards them.

“Hey guys” he greeted.

“Hey~ You finished?” asked Niel.

“yeah… “ he nodded.

“Let’s go” Niel started to drag his friend out of the shop.

“W-wait, I can’t! I’m going with Youngminnie” stopped Chunji and looked at Youngmin.

“Oh… okay” smiled Niel and went to buy some cake.

Chunji shook his head and went towards Youngmin.

“Let’s go” he showed his killer smile and they both went out. “Where do you wanna go?” asked Chunji.

“Um… anywhere is fine” said Youngmin nervously.

Chunji noticed how Youngmin was nervous and chuckled at him. He grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the park. They sat on a free bench with their hands still together. Youngmin looked down at his hand and quickly pulled it away from Chunji’s hand. Chunji looked at him confused.

“So… what’s that thing… you have to tell me?” asked Youngmin without making some eye contact with his hyung.

“Well I think you know what it is… Cause it was really obvious” chuckled Chunji. “What..?” Youngmin quickly looked at him.

“Youngminnie I like you! I’ve liked you since the day I saw you! And don’t tell me now that it wasn’t obvious” said Chunji.

“I didn’t know…” mumbled Youngmin

 “I like you, but… I think you don’t feel the same”

Youngmin looked at Chunji confused and raised his brow.

“I gave you so many signs… I even kissed you Youngmin! I held your hand almost every day… but you did nothing! “

“I’m sorry hyung-“

“You don’t have to be sorry! I know you still like Niel. You told me everything, remember?” Chunji cut him off and stood up. “I hope we can remain friends” he smiled and left.

*Huh? Friends? NO! What should I do?* thought Youngmin and his heart was now beating faster and faster. Youngmin stood up and ran towards Chunji. He hugged him from behind, tightly. Chunji was surprised by his action and looked behind him. Youngmin buried his face in Chunji’s back to hide his blush and some tears.

“Youngminnie…”

“Hyung no! I don’t like Niel hyung anymore! I… I like  you, Chunji hyung!” he sobbed. “A-and if I still liked him I would of denied your kiss… b-but I liked it… hyung” he said with his face still buried in his hyung’s back. Chunji smiled and turned around to face Youngmin. Youngmin was looking at the ground. “I don’t know how could you just leave me like this … without giving me a chance to explain…”

“Youngminnie… I’m sorry” Chunji lifted Youngmin’s chin up to  face him. He wiped some tears with his thumb and smiled. “I’m glad you… like me too” blushed Chunji. Youngmin smiled and hugged his hyung again. Chunji chuckled and kissed Youngmin’s forehead.

“Hyung?” said Youngmin while hugging him.

“Yes?”

“Would you be my boyfriend?” he blushed.

“Yes” chuckled Chunji and held Youngmin even tighter. 

 

____________________________________________________

Sorry for a late update, i was really~ ... lazy o.o 

Btw Who's excited about Teen Top's comeback? :DD Ah i'm going crazy XDD 

 

COMMENT~