My fault

When we met~

 

“Hey hyung, what are you doing?” asked Youngmin happily. He was at the cake- shop. Youngmin went there to see his boyfriend, Chunji.

“Working” replied Chunji coldly.

Youngmin titled his head you furrowed his eyebrows. He pouted and poke Chunji’s arm.

“What do you want?” asked Chunji and looked at him.

“Um… nothing… nevermind” Youngmin forced a smile and walked away. Chunji sighed and went back to his work. Youngmin went at the table where his twin and Niel were. He sat beside Kwangmin and kept quiet.

“You okay?” Kwangmin nudged him.

“I don’t know Kwangminnie…” sighed Youngmin.

“What’s wrong?” asked Niel.

“Chunji hyung” was the only thing that he mumbled.

“Chunji? What about him?” asked Kwangmin confused.

“He was nice before but now… he won’t even talk to me” pouted Youngmin.

“Maybe he’s just… busy” said Niel and smiled.

“He didn’t look busy” said Youngmin annoyed.

“Maybe…”

“Stop guessing!” Youngmin glared at Niel.

“Youngminnie! Don’t worry about it! I’m sure it’s nothing” smiled Kwangmin. He tried to cheer him up. But obviously it wasn’t working. “Oh he’s coming this way right now” smiled Niel. Youngmin turned around and looked at Chunji. But Chunji didn’t even glanced at him. He just brought their order and without a word he left.

“Where’s my cupcake?” mumbled Youngmin. “YAH Chunji!” he yelled. Chunji stopped and slowly turned around. “Where’s my cupcake?” asked Youngmin.

“Oops I forgot it” Chunji rolled his eyes. 

“What’s wrong with him?” Kwangmin whispered to Niel.

“Don’t’ know”

“Aish” Youngmin stood up. He was now mad at Chunji. Youngmin went towards him and grabbed Chunji by his wrist. He dragged him out of the store and into the empty alley next to the cake-shop.

“What are you doing? I have work!” yelled Chunji and started to leave. Youngmin got even more mad and pushed him hard. Chunji hit the wall with his back and looked at Youngmin shocked. Youngmin looked at him with a blank expression.

“Why are you avoiding me?” asked Youngmin coldly.

“I’m not…”

“Don’t lie to me hyung!”

“I can’t talk about it” said Chunji and tried to get out of Youngmin’s grip. It was useless.

“yeah you can”

“I… saw you yesterday…”

“Okay…and?”

“Ricky…he kissed you”

“Hyung… I-“

“And you didn’t do anything about it” Chunji cut him off.

“It didn’t mean anything! “

“I hope so” said Chunji and pushed Youngmin off.

“Hyung I’m sorry! It was nothing! You gotta believe me” yelled Youngmin.

Chunji didn’t say anything. He was too depressed that he forgot about his job. He started walking towards his home. Chunji crossed the street and Youngmin followed him with tears in his eyes. “Hyung wait” he called. Youngmin didn’t saw the red light so he crossed the street. Suddenly Youngmin heard a noise coming from a car that couldn’t stop. His eyes widened as he saw the car coming his way. Youngmin froze, he couldn’t move. Chunji heard the noise too and turned around. The scene he saw was terrible. A car hitting the person he loves.

“YOUNGMIN!” Chunji yelled and started to cry. He ran towards him. Youngmin was lying there on the street, looking lifeless.

“Youngmin! I’m sorry, it’s my fault!” he started to cry even more and hugged his boyfriend. A lot of people came to see what happened. Kwangmin and Niel got there too. When Kwangmin saw his twin lying there his legs started to shake. He ran towards him and fell down.

“Youngmin…” he started to cry as well. The other people called the ambulance. Niel’s eyes were widened. He went next to Kwangmin and hugged him. The ambulance quickly came and took him in. Kwangmin went with him while the other two went by taxi cause only one of them can be with Youngmin. Chunji was crying while Niel tried to calm him down.

“He’ll be alright! It’s Youngmin! He’s strong” Niel tried to calm him down.

“It’s my fault Niel” cried Chunji.

By the time Niel and Chunji got there, Youngmin was already having a surgery. Kwangmin was informed by it and was waiting in the waiting room with his mother. Niel’s mother was there too.  When Kwangmin saw Niel coming his way he quickly ran to him and hugged him tight. Chunji bowed to the older ladies and sat beside Niel and Kwangmin. Kwangmin explained to the two boys what was wrong with Youngmin. After some hours of waiting the surgery was over and Youngmin was in his room. It wasn’t that bad though. He only broke his leg and one of his arms. He did have a little injury on his head too but he’ll be alright.

They all went in to see him, even though he wasn’t awake yet. Only Chunji stayed out.

“Aren’t you coming?” asked Niel confused.

“I… can’t, it’s my fault…”

“Stop saying that already! It’s not your fault! You didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Yeah I did… we had a fight and I left, I crossed the street and he followed me” Chunji started to cry again. “He was crying and… that’s when it happened… I saw it all Niel” Chunji hugged his friend.

“It’s not your fault hyung! He just wasn’t being careful. Come on! Let’s see him."

"I can't now... We'll go when everyone will leave..." Chunji looked down. 

"Okay..." nodded Niel.

 

____________________________________________

Finally an update, sorry for the long wait. I didn't want to end the fic so i had to think of something... XDD  But it's ending soon though ><

COMMENT~~