Niel and Youngmin or Niel and Kwangmin?

When we met~

"Where are you going?" asked Youngmin. 

"I'm going out with Niel" replied Kwangmin and smiled. 

"Oh... can.. i come?" mumbled Youngmin but his brother didn't hear him. 

"What?" 

"Can i come?" he mumbled again. 

"What?" 

"CAN I COME?" Youngmin yelled and rolled his eyes. 

"Sure" Kwangmin chuckled. 

At 1 pm the 3 of them were already at the mall. 

"Let's go get some ice cream" said Youngmin and pointed at the ice cream shop. 

"Okay" smiled Niel and they followed Youngmin. Niel and Kwangmin ordered the same ice cream. 

While they were sitting at the ice cream shop outside, Niel saw Chunji passing by. 

"Chunji hyung!" he yelled and stood up. Chunji turned around and saw Niel. Niel gave him a signal to come here and Chunji quickly came. 

"Hey Daniel" smile Chunji. 

"Hey hey, where are you going?" asked Niel. 

"I cam to meet a friend but he couldn't make it so i'm going home" said Chunji. 

"Oh.. sit with us" smiled Niel. 

"Um i don't know..." 

"Oh just sit" Youngmin rolled his eyes and Chunji sat down. 

"So what are you guys doing?" smiled Chunji. 

"Not much, just hanging out" said Kwangmin. 

After eating their ice creams Chunji left and the other three went for a walk. After 1 hour of walk they arrived at their building. Niel's umma was infront of the building waiting for something. 

"Daniel i was waiting for you" his umma said and smiled. 

"What is it umma?" asked Niel. 

"You're gonna be alone tonight, i'm going on a trip from work, i'll be back in the morning" 

"Oh.. okay.. um can we have a sleepover at our place?" said Niel smiling. 

"Sure hunny" chuckled his umma and her taxi came. "I'm going at work now, i'll come back tonight to pick my suitcase " his umma smiled and left. 

"Okay" waved Niel. "By the way guys, can you sleep over at my place tonight? You heard what my umma said" Niel smiled. 

"Um.. sure" smiled Kwangmin. 

~~

Niel's umma already left for her trip and it was 7 pm. Niel was alone, waiting for the twins to come. 10 minutes later someone knocked on the door. 

"Comming!" yelled Niel and went to open the door. He opened the door and the twins came in. "Finally!" chuckled Niel. 

"Sorry, Youngmin couldn't find his pyjamas" chuckled Kwangmin. 

"Aish you hid them!" Youngmin rolled his eyes.

"But you found them, right?" asked Niel. 

"Y-yes" said Youngmin and sat on the sofa. *Why am i feeling like this around him?* yelled Youngmin in his head. 

After they ate and watched some movies it was already 11:48 pm. Kwangmin and Niel got sleepy so they all decided to go in bed. The twins went to sleep in Niel's room while Niel slept on the sofa in the living room. 

"Niel i like you" smiled Kwangmin and got closer to Niel. 

"What?" gasped Niel. 

"Ever since i met you... i knew you were the one" said Kwangmin who was now inches away from Niel. Niel started to blush and his lips. Niel wanted to taste Kwangmin's lips so bad so he got closer and kissed him. 

Their kiss was deep and long until Niel woke up. 

"Wow that felt real.." said Niel who was in shock from the dream he just had. 

"What was?" asked someone. 

"AHH" yelled Niel scared. He turned around and noticed Youngmin standing beside the sofa. "Oh it's just you, you scared me" Niel pouted. 

*WAH so cute* thought Youngmin and then mentaly slapped himself. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Niel. 

"I can't sleep, my back hurt, stupid Kwangmin just kept hitting me in his sleep" Youngmin rolled his eyes. "I came to drink some water" he then smiled. 

"Oh.. okay" chuckled Niel. 

"So.. you had a dream?" asked Youngmin. 

"Yea.. it was... weird.. but nice? I don't know" blushed Niel.

"What was it about?" 

"Uhm.. n-nothing" said Niel nervously. 

"Oh okay.." smiled Youngmin and stood up. "How am i even going to sleep now?" he mumbled but Niel still heard him. 

"You can sleep here on the sofa" said Niel. 

"What about you? You're not going to sleep with Kwangmin, right?" chuckled Youngmin. 

"NO, of course n-not" said Niel. 

"Move!" said Youngmin and Niel did as told. Youngmin sat beside him and turned the tv on.  Soon Niel fell asleep on Youngmin's shoulder and Youngmin noticed that. He looked at Niel and smiled. 

"I'm sorry about what i did" he mumbled and continued watching tv. 

FLASHBACK

Youngmin couldn't sleep from his twin brother so he decided to go get some water. On his way to the kitched he noticed Niel sleeping on the sofa. 

*So cute* he thought and smiled. Youngmin then realized what he's thinking and rolled his eyes. He was about to leave to kitchen but stopped when he noticed Niel's big lips. Youngmin his lips and leaned in. 

*He'll never know right? Just one little kiss* he thought and their lips met. Niel was still sleeping, he didn't even noticed Youngmin kissing him. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds and then Youngmin snapped out of it and quickly broke the kiss. He wiped his lips with his hand and quickly went in the kitchen. His face was now burning. Youngmin splashed some cold water on his face and went towards Niel's room to sleep. 

"Woah that felt real.." he heard Niel say. 

*Oh my god did he noticed? Please no* thought Youngmin.

END OF FLASHBACK

Niel was now sleeping on Youngmin's shoulder and soon Youngmin feel asleep too. They slept like that the whole night. 

Kwangmin was the first one to wake up in the morning. He saw that his twin was  gone. Kwangmin first went in the bathroom to wash and then entered the living room. There he saw his twin and Niel sleeping on eachothers shoulders. Kwangmin had a weird feeling seeing them together. Jealousy? Even Kwangmin didn't understand his feelings then. He didn't know why he's jealous of his brother sleeping with Niel. He had the same feeling when he saw his ex boyfriend Ricky and his brother Youngmin sleeping together like that. 

*No way...* he thought.

 

____________________________________________

You guys said that you don't care with who he ends up? :DD okay then it'll be a suprise XD lol 

COMMENT :DD