Kiss

When we met~

"Aish hyung! Please no more cakes! I can't eat anymore" pouted Youngmin. 

"Why didn't you said that earlier?" chuckled Chunji. 

"Cause... ah i don't know" said Youngmin. Chunji chuckled again. 

They were at the cake- shop for over an hour, eating cakes. Chunji just kept bringing him different cakes and Youngmin couldn't just say no to all of them. That's why now he's full. 

"Should we go?" asked Chunji.

"...Sure" sighed Youngmin. 

Youngmin's mood suddenly changed when Chunji mentioned going home. He automatically thought about his twin and Niel. *They're back together* he thought and sighed again. This time Chunji heard his sigh. He noticed that something's wrong with Youngmin. 

"Hey... you okay?" he asked him. 

"Yeah... it's just ..Niel hyung is up there" he pointed at the building he was living at. 

"Well why don't you come at my place... till he leaves" suggested Chunji. 

"Really? Is that okay?" 

"Yup" smiled Chunji. "And plus i'm alone at home" he sighed. 

Youngmin thought about it for a second and then agreed to go at his place. 
Chunji was living close by the cake- shop and their building. It only took them 10 minutes to get there, by foot. When the finally got there, Chunji unlocked the door and they both came in. 

"Wow Chunji hyung, your house is big" Youngmin started to look around. 

"You think so?" chuckled Chunji. 

"Yes" smiled the twin.

"You want something to eat?" asked Chunji and went in the kitchen. 

"Are you kidding me? I ate almost every cake in the shop!" said Youngmin. 

"Oh i forgot" chuckled Chunji and opened the fridge. "Water?" he asked and took out two bottle of water from the fridge. 

"Yeah"

Chunji tossed one water bottle to Youngmin and the other was for himself. 

*His smile...* thought Youngmin and followed his hyung to the living room. 
They watched some movies and the time was passing by quickly. It was already 11 pm and they didn't even noticed it. Their eyes were set at the TV the whole time. 
Suddenly Youngmin started to get sleepy. His head started to fall down on Chunji's shoulder but he managed to keep himself awake somehow. Chunji noticed Youngmin and smiled. 

"Hyung... i should go" mumbled Youngmin and got up. He looked at the time and gasped. "Oh my god it's that late" his eyes got wide open. 

"Why don't you sleep here?" asked Chunji out of nowhere. 

"Hyung i can't. what about your parents?" 

"Don't worry about them. They won't be home till tomorrow" said Chunji. "And it's too late to go out now alone" 

"...O-okay" nodded Youngmin and sat back down at the sofa, next to Chunji. *How does he do that? How can he convince me that  easily in everything? First eating all the cakes, then going at his house and now sleeping here...* thought Youngmin and chuckled. 

Chunji left to get some blenket and a pillow for Youngmin. He was gone for a minute. 
He placed the stuff on the sofa and sat beside Youngmin. Youngmin looked at him. Chunji started to get closer and closer to Youngmin. *Is.. he going to k-kiss me?* thought Youngmin and panicked from inside. He still managed to stay calm from the outside. Chunji didn't even blink. He kept staring at Youngmin's big eyes. They were now inches away. Youngmin even started to close his eyes but stopped when Chunji started to talk. 

"Oh ..i thought you had something on your face but it was just a pimple" he chuckled and showed that smile that Youngmin likes so much. 

*AISH I WANNA KILL HIM* screamed Youngmin in his head but he still stayed calm from the outside. 
Chunji chuckled again and stood up. 

"Good night Youngminnie" he winked and went in his room. 

"Night" said Youngmin coldly. Chunji went in his room. "What's up with this guy? AISH" said Youngmin annoyed and lied down on the sofa. 

Suddenly he heard the door open again. 

"Youngmin-ah..." said Chunji. 

"WHAT?" yelled Youngmi and sat up. He was really mad at Chunji for doing that to him. 

"I forgot something" he sat down, next to Youngmin. 

"What did you-" before Youngmin could finish his question Chunji cut him off with a kiss on the lips. Youngmin's eyes were wide open but they soon got closed. 
Chunji was the one to break the kiss. 

"That" he smiled and left in his room again. 

Youngmin was left there shocked. He touched his lips and then smiled like an idiot. 

 

Next morning

When Youngmin woke up it was 11 am. He first went in the bathroom to wash up and then knocked on Chunji's room. There was no reply so he went in. When Youngmin went in the room, the bed was empy. Chunji wasn't in his room either. Youngmin then went in the kitchen. *Maybe he's in here* he thought as he entered the huge kitchen, but his hyung wasn't there either. Youngmin was about to leave the kitchen but he noticed a note on the fridge and stopped. 

Youngmin-ah 

I'm at work now. There's breakfast in the fridge. 
I'll see you later, okay? (: 

Chunji~~

"Aish, he could of just waken me up" sighed Youngmin and went in the living room. He didn't know what time Chunji will come home so he just decided to go home. His twin is probably worried about him now. Youngmin didn't even told his brother that he won't be going home. 

 

__________________________________________________

Sorry for a late update ><

COMMENT :3