Hospital

When we met~

 

Niel and Kwangmin made a deal to visit Niel’s grandma early in the morning, at 10 am. When it was almost 10 Niel went at Kwangmin’s apartment. Youngmin was the one to open the door. Niel bowed and walked in.

“He’s still… sleeping” said Youngmin.

“What? Aish” Niel’s sighed. “I’ll go wake him up” he headed towards Kwangmin’s room. Without even knocking he entered the room and saw Kwangmin sleeping peacefully, hugging his Pikachu. *Stupid pikachu, that should be me!* thought Niel and chuckled at himself. He watched Kwangmin for a second. *I feel like a … watching a younger boy sleep… I should stop* he thought and sat on Kwangmin’s bed. He placed his arm on Kwangmin’s shoulder and shook him lightly.

“Kwangmin-ah, wake up” said Niel. Kwangmin suddenly started to move but he still didn’t wake up.

“Just wake up” he shook him again but Kwangmin still won’t wake up. “Aish fine, we’ll play the hard way” smirked Niel and took Pikachu out of Kwangmin’s embrace.

“Pikachu, where did you go?” said Kwangmin half asleep. Niel tried to hold in his laugh but failed. He started to laugh really loud and that woke Kwangmin up completely.

“Hyung what are you doing here?” asked Kwangmin.

“You already forgot?” Niel raised his brow. “We’re going at the hospital, remember?”

“Oh yes...” Kwangmin slowly went back to sleep.

“YAH GET UP!” yelled Niel.

“Yeah yeah, I’m up in a second” said Kwangmin and covered his face with the blanket.

“ 1 and your time is up, now get up!” said Niel and took the blanket.

“Yup I’m coming” said Kwangmin with his eyes closed.

“You’re not even moving” said Niel annoyed.

“I’m not?” chuckled Kwangmin. “Give me your hand” he said.

“Why?” asked Niel.

“To pull me up! I’m too tired”

“You just woke up” said Niel annoyed and pulled out his hand for Kwangmin to grab it. Kwangmin grabbed the hand and pulled Niel on top of him.

“W-what are you doing?” yelled Niel.

“Hugging you” smiled Kwangmin and leaned in. Their lips met only for 2 second then Niel pulled away.

“First! Brush your teeth and second hurry up!” he said and left the room. Kwangmin chuckled at his boyfriend and finally got up. He first went in the bathroom to wash up. After all that he quickly got dressed and went in the living room where Niel was at.

“Finally” said Niel.

“Yup, let’s go” smiled Kwangmin and they left.

The hospital wasn’t near their building so they went by bus. It took them 20 minutes to get there with bus. When they finally arrived they entered the hospital and that sick smell hit them.

“I hate how hospitals smell” said Kwangmin.

“Me too” nodded Niel. “Wait” said Niel and stopped. Kwangmin turned around and f aced him.

“What?” he asked.

“I forgot to buy some fruits for my grandma. why don’t go up she’s already expecting you. I’ll be right back, okay?” said Niel and pecked Kwangmin’s lips.

“YAH wait! What room?” asked Kwangmin.

“Um I don’t know the number but it’s first on the right side on the second floor” he then ran off to buy some fruits for his grandma.

Kwangmin sighed, turned around and continued his walk. He went up with the elevator just for fun even though the room was on the second floor. When he arrived at the second floor, he knocked on the door and came in.

“You can’t be here” said one of the nurses.

“Huh? I came here to visit” panicked Kwangmin at the view.

The room was filled with doctors and nurses. A beeping sound was echoing in the room. Kwangmin got scared. He thought that Niel’s grandma is dying. Actually he didn’t even see her face. All the doctors were surrounding that person on the bed, trying to keep her alive. Kwangmin’s eyes were wide open in shock, he was scared. Suddenly a nurse grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside.

“You can’t be inside” she repeated and went back in, closing the door behind her.

Kwangmin was in front of the room. He didn’t know what to do. His heart was beating fast. *I should call Niel* he thought and took his phone out of his pocket. When he was about to call him, Niel called him instead.

“Hyung!” said Kwangmin scared.

“Kwangmin-ah, where are  you? What’s wrong?”

“I-I’m in front of your grandma’s r-room” he replied.

“What? No, I’m in front of her room”

“Huh?” Kwangmin was confused. “I can’t see you” he started to look around.

“Aish Kwangmin-ah at what floor are you?” asked Niel.

 “Um.. second”

“Second? What are you doing there? The room is at the third floor” yelled Niel.

“But… you told m-me second…” mumbled Kwangmin.

“Aish just get up here!” Niel hang up.

Kwangmin sighed. His heart was still beating fast. *I went in the wrong room* he thought as he entered the elevator again. *I don’t know why I like elevators* he chuckled and he soon was at the third floor. Kwangmin saw Niel in front of the room, waiting for him.

“Hey…” said Kwangmin quietly.

“Sorry… Kwangmin-ah, I told you the wrong floor” said Niel and hugged Kwangmin.

“I saw a person die .. downstairs” Kwangmin was about to cry. “I thought it was your grandma” Niel saw some tears falling.

“Oh… I’m so sorry, it’s my fault” Niel hugged Kwangmin tightly. “And don’t worry about my grandma, she won’t die” smiled Niel and grabbed Kwangmin’s hand. They walked into the room together. There Kwangmin saw Niel’s real grandma lying on a bed.

“A-annyounghasehyo” greeted Kwangmin shyly.

“Grandma! This is my boyfriend Kwangmin” said Niel.

*boyfriend? It’s okay to tell her?* Kwangmin thought

“I finally get to meet him” chuckled Niel’s grandma at his cute actions.

“I can’t hide anything from her” whispered Niel to Kwangmin. Kwangmin just nodded.

“Omo, why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?” asked Niel’s grandma.

“Oh… um it’s nothing” Kwangmin scratched his neck and smiled awkwardly.

 

Niel and Kwangmin spent the whole day at the hospital. They arrived home at 5 pm.  

____________________________________________

Hey hey~ i'm writing a new fic XD it's about Niel and CAP :DD read it if you want 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57680/is-it-true-cap-chunji-lovetriangle-niel-teentop-

 

COMMENT~~