Welcome

When we met~

 

It was late when everyone else left. Only Kwangmin and Chunji were at the hospital now. Niel had to leave with his mother while Youngmin was still ‘sleeping’.

Chunji walked into the room where his boyfriend was and gasped at the view he saw. Youngmin was lying there on the bed. A lot of machines surrounding him. Chunji was about to cry again when he saw him like that. He came closer to the bed and looked at him. Some tears fell down on his cheeks without him realizing. Chunji blamed himself for all this. He felt bad and wished that he could be the one in that bed lying, not Youngmin.

Kwangmin looked at Chunji worriedly and bit his lip.

“I’ll… leave you two alone” he said and left the room.

Chunji was still looking at Youngmin, hoping and waiting that he’ll open his eyes any second now. Chunji sat down on the chair, next too Youngmin’s bed. He took his hand and held it tight.

“I’m sorry Youngminnie… Please wake up” said Chunji quietly. Even though the doctors said he’ll wake up soon, Chunji just couldn’t bare seeing him like this even for a second. Chunji sighed and placed his head on Youngmin’s stomach. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep, while holding his hand.

Kwangmin walked into the room later and saw Chunji sleeping there. He wanted to wake him up but Kwangmin knew that Chunji wouldn’t leave Youngmin here alone so he let him just sleep there. Kwangmin sat down on the other free chair. He looked at Chunji and then at Youngmin. *Finally you found him* he thought and smiled. Soon Kwangmin fell asleep as well.

~~

 

“Kwangminnie! Wake up” someone called. Kwangmin just ignored the person and kept on sleeping. The person shook him again, trying to wake him up.

“Oh Niel…” mumbled Kwangmin when he finally woke up.

“Hey” smiled Niel. “You stayed here all night?” asked Niel.

“Yeah… What’s the time?” he asked.

“It’s 8 am” replied Niel.

Kwangmin sighed and stood up. He stretched his arms and then looked at Niel. “Let’s go get something to eat” suggested Niel and grabbed Kwangmin’s hand.

“But what about Youngmin hyung?”

“He’s in good hands now” smiled Niel and dragged his boyfriend out of the room.

Chunji was still sleeping on the chair, beside Youngmin. Suddenly Youngmin’s hand moved a little as he slowly started to open his eyes. The bright light hit his eyes. He looked around and saw an empty room until his gaze found a boy lying on his stomach, holding his hand.

*Chunji hyung…* thought Youngmin and smiled. He leaned in to kiss Chunji’s forehead but the sudden pain in his body stopped him.

“Ahh, what happened?” he sighed.

Suddenly Chunji woke up. He didn’t know that Youngmin was awake. He just sat back at his chair, still holding Youngmin’s hand.

“Chunji hyung!” called out Youngmin, causing Chunji to look at him.

“you…you’re awake” he gasped as tears started to fall on his cheeks again. His eyes were already red from all the crying, from last night. Chunji stood up and just kept on looking at Youngmin.

“Hyung…what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” asked Youngmin worriedly.

“I’m sorry! It’s my fault you’re here” Chunji grabbed his hand again.

“Huh? Hyung… don’t blame yourself about this” Youngmin looked down.

“But-“

“No!” Youngmin cut him off. “It doesn’t matter who’s fault it this! Now call some doctor or a nurse… I’m in pain”

“Oh okay” Chunji quickly ran outside to call a doctor.

A doctor and a nurse rushed into the room. The doctor checked Youngmin’s condition and the nurse gave him some pain killers. They explained to him what happened and what was wrong with him. His arm was badly injured cause he fell on it, hard while his leg wasn’t that seriously injured. He did have some bruises and scratches on his body though. After the doctor and the nurse left, Chunji came by his side again. He sat on the bed and leaned in. Their lips met, but soon they broke the kiss.

“I love you” smiled Chunji.

“You…do?” Youngmin was surprised. Chunji never told him that before. Youngmin hasn’t even experienced love yet.

“Yes” nodded Chunji.

“I… love you too” blushed Youngmin.

“AWWW!”

Chunji and Youngmin looked up and saw Kwangmin and Niel standing there and smiling. “So cute!” said Niel. Kwangmin chuckled and nodded in agreement.

~~

 

In only two weeks Youngmin was out of the hospital. In those two weeks Chunji was always with him at the hospital. Playing some games, watching tv, talking… They did a lot of things together. When those two weeks were up Youngmin was already home. He can walk properly now. His leg was completely healed while his arm was still injured and in pain. Chunji took him home from the hospital. Niel and Kwangmin were waiting for him at home. They made him a little welcoming party.

“Welcome home~!” they yelled as Youngmin walked in, followed by his boyfriend Chunji.

“Thank you” screamed Youngmin and hugged the both of them tight. He then turned around and gave Chunji a big kiss.

“Get a room” said Niel and chuckled.

“We will!” smirked Chunji and looked at Youngmin.

“huh?” Youngmin’s eyes were widened in shock. “What?”

“We better leave” Kwangmin whispered to Niel.

“yeah… let’s go at my place” smirked Niel. “I’m alone… and whenever we …start, we’re always disturbed by someone” Niel rolled his eyes. “We won’t be this time”

“O-okay…” Kwangmin blushed and he and Niel left.

“YAH where are you going? I thought this was a party” yelled Youngmin.

“Don’t worry about them” Chunji grabbed his hand and pulled him into his room. “Finally we can have some fun” said Chunji with a smirk.

“Hyung… I-I’m scared… I’ve never seen you like this” mumbled Youngmin.

“Oh… sorry” Chunji pushed him on the bed.

“Aish watch the hand”

Chunji got on top of him and they started kissing. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper every second. Youngmin started to pull Chunji’s shirt up. They broke the kiss for just a second to remove their shirts and then continued again. Soon their pants were gone too. Chunji pulled the covers over them and looked at Youngmin.

“I’ll be gentle” 

 

________________________________________________

So~... yeah it's the end >< I know... lame ending but i couldn't think of anything else. 

Btw sorry for posting the wrong chapter, couple of days ago. Some of you maybe read it >< The  chapter is from the other story i'm writing for my friend 'Internet love' so yeah... if you wanna read it here's a link 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/53274/internet-love-cap-ljoe-niel-ricky-teentop-

Thanks for reading this story~ I love you all :DD <3 

Check my ther fics too, if you want. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57680/is-it-true-cap-chunji-lovetriangle-niel-teentop-

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55847/secrets-chunji-niel-teentop-

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/39322/love-will-find-its-way-changjo-chunji-ljoe-niel-teentop-