The beginning

When we met~

Author's pov

"We have new neighbors?" asked Niel kinda not caring. 

"Yes" replied his umma. 

"Who are they?" asked Niel again. 

"I don't know that Daniel, i only saw a moving truck this morning" 

"Oh, okay. Well i'm going out now. Bye!" said Niel and with that he left outside. He was suppose to meet with his friend Ricky. They're going at their favourite place- cake shop. They both love eating cake so much, and they're always there. There isn't a day when they don't buy or eat sweets at that place. 

Ricky and Niel entered and sat on their usual table. The waiter came right away and took their order. Most of the waiters already knew the two boys. 

"Hey guys!" their friend came that worked there. His name was Chunji. 

"Hey!" the two boys greeted him and smiled. 

"Oh, by the way we have new cupcakes" he winked. 

"REALLY?" said Ricky with a big smile on his face. 

"Yup" nodded Chunji. "I'll bring you some" he smiled and left. 

After 5 minutes or so their order came. There were a lot of cupcakes on the table. But that wasn't a problem for Niel and Ricky. They were cupcakeholic so they ate them quickly. 

"Hyung, i want more!" pouted Ricky. 

"I'll go get some more from Chunji hyung" said Niel and got up. 

As he was walking and at the same time looking at the cakes on his left side, he bumped into someone. That someone was caring a big cake. The cake was about to fall on top of Niel but the guy who was caring it managed to hold on it somehow. With the thought that the cake will fall on Niel, he closed his eyes and waited for the cake just to fall. After a while he noticed that there was no cake on him so Niel opened his eyes. He felt kinda emberessed just now. When he opened his eyes, he saw a guy smiling at him.

"Are you okay?" the guy with the big cake asked. 

"Uh.. y-yea, i'm sorry" said Niel and bowed. 

"It's okay" the guy smiled. "The cake didn't fell so that's good" he chuckled and walked away. 

*Wow.. he's smiling? If someone did that to me and my cake .. i would go nuts..* thought Niel and went back at his seat. 

"Where are they hyung?" asked Ricky. 

"What?" said Niel confused. He already forgot why he got up. Niel was still thinking about that smiling guy he just saw. 

"MY CAKE HYUNG!" Ricky pouted again. 

"Aish, i forgot" said Niel and got up again. 

This time he was looking around if he can find that guy from before again. But it seemed like he already had left. 

"What are you looking for?" 

"Huh?" Niel snapped out of his thoughts and turned his head to right. He saw Chunji smiling. "Nothing.." replied Niel.

"More cupcakes?" asked Chunji. 

"Yes" sighed Niel. 

"I thought so" chuckled Chunji as he gave two more cupcakes to Niel. Niel took the cupcakes and went back to Ricky. He gave them both to Ricky and started day dreaming again. 

*How come i've never seen that guy before here.. I mean, i'm here everyday.. He seemed weird though..Smiling like that, he had a nice smile though...Wait, what?* thought Niel. 

 

The next day~

Niel was going out today. Guess where? Yup, the cake shop. But this time he was going alone. Something just kept bugging him to go there. Did he wanted to see the weird, smiling, caring big cake guy or he just wanted to eat sweets? I don't know.. As he was walking out of his apartment he saw the elevator  closing. Niel started to run and shout. 

"Hold the door!" yelled Niel. 

The person in the elevator quickly held the door for Niel to come in. Niel stepped in the elevator and didn't even notice the person standing beside him. From the corner of his eyes he saw the person next to him. That person was looking something at his phone. 

*He looks familiar* thought Niel. *OH! The cake guy* Niel's eyes widened and quickly turned his head the other way. 

*Should i say 'hi'? hm.. Nahh, that would be weird. I mean I am that guy who tried to ruin his cake* Niel sighed at that thought and face palmed.

"What's wrong?" suddenly the guy next to him asked. 

"Huh? N-nothing" replied Niel quickly. And just then the elevator door opened. The cake guy looked and Niel and smiled as he left the elevator. 

*He's weird* thought Niel as he pressed the elevator button to go up. He wasn't in a mood for going out anymore so he went back home. As he entered his apartment he heard his umma talking to someone on the phone. She obviosly was talking to some woman. 

"That's great" said his umma. "We should have dinner together this saturday" she smiled. "Yes, i'll see you then" she hang up the phone. 

"Who was that?" asked Niel with curiosity. 

"The new neighbors" she smiled. "My old friend just moved in here, so i invited them for dinner in saturday" 

"Oh .. okay" 

"She has two sons, they're one year younger than you" 

"Whatever" Niel left in his room. 

*Wait... what was the cake guy doing in this building.. don't tell me he's the new neighbor* 

 

____________________________________

Yeey, first chapter :DD 

COMMENT~~