Caught

When we met~

"Hyung, I'll go... home" said Youngmin and let go of Chunji's hand. 

"Um.. okay" nodded Chunji and went back at the cake-shop. 

Youngmin sighed and left the dark alley. He actually wasn't going home. He went at the park. It was 1 pm so there were a lot of kids playing there with their parents. Youngmin sighed at the view and went to find a free bench to sit. When he finally found a bench he sat down and took his phone out. He started to dial some number. 

"Yoboseyo?" answered the person. 

"Hyung! It's me Youngmin" smiled Youngmin. 

"Oh dongsaeng" the person sounded suprised but happy to hear Youngmin. 

"Kwangmin told me that you're back in Seoul... We should meet" said Youngmin. 

"Of course, When are you free?" 

"Um... how about now? I'm at the park, infront of your building" 

"Really? I'll come right away" with that the person hang up. 

Youngmin smiled and placed his phone back in his pocket. He waited for less than 5 minutes and the misterious person finally came. 
Youngmin saw him comming his way and stood up. 

"Hyung!" yelled Youngmin and ran towards him. 

"Heyy~" said the tall red-haired guy and hugged Youngmin. "How've you been dongsaeng?" he asked and smiled. 

"I'm fine, how are you? I missed you so much Donghyun hyung!" said Youngmin and hit Donghyun's arm lightly. 

Donghyun was the twins' old friend. He used to live in Seoul but left in America for college. Now he's finally back. They haven't seen eachother for 2 years. He's their childhood friend.  Donghyun knows everything about the twins and he can recognize which is who very easily.
Youngmin led Donghyun to the bench and they both sat down. 

"So.. anything new?" Donghyun looked at Youngmin. 

"..Not really" Youngmin started to stare at the ground. 

"Yah.. dongsaeng you know i don't like when you lie to me and i didn't come here to be quiet. I came so i can talk to you" he poked Youngmin's arm. 

Youngmin turned his head to face his hyung again. "Actually..." he started but stopped.

".. You can tell me" smiled Donghyun. 

"Well.." 

Youngmin started talking. He told Donghyun everything what has been happening the last 2 years while he wasn't here. It was a lot of talking and they stayed at the park for maybe 2 hours. Youngmin first started with Ricky and ended up with Chunji. Donghyun understood the thing about Ricky but he got lost when Youngmin started talking about Niel and Chunji. 

"Wait" said Donghyun. Youngmin stopped and looked at him. "I didn't get the last part" 

"Aish." Youngmin rolled his eyes. "My brother is dating the guy i like but his friend Chunji kissed me!" Youngmin repeated the last sentence. 

"So.. what about Chunji now? You like him ..or something?" 

"Um.. that... i don't know" sighed Youngmin. 

"Wow.. you've been really busy these past years" chuckled Donghyun. 

"YAH!" yelled Youngmin. "It's not funny" 

"Sorry" he chuckled again. "It's just.. there's a guy who likes you A LOT! and.. you're still wasting your time crying over your brother's boyfriend" 

"I'm not crying over him" Youngmin rolled his eyes. 

"Then why didn't you want to talk about whole this at firs place?" Donghyun raised a brow.

"Cause... I don't know" mumbled Youngmin. 

"Aish dongsaeng you'll regret it later if you let that Chunji guy go away" Donghyun messed up Youngmin's hair. 

"W-why?" asked Youngmin. 

"Well.. I was in the same situation as you are now and .. let's just say i chose the wrong person"

"What happend hyung?" 

"I'll tell you next time" Donghyun stood up. "I have to go now, Bye" he smiled and left. 

Youngmin was alone again. He looked at the clock and gasped at how late it already was. It was 3:30 pm. (hehe 0330 by U-kiss XDD )
His brother is probably worried about him. Youngmin quickly stood up and started running back home. He passed by the cake- shop and took a quick glance to see if Chunji was there, but he wasn't. *He probably left already* thought Youngmin as he entered the building. 

~~

2 hours earlier

 

When Youngmin left the shop Kwangmin and Niel were left alone. Chunji went back to work after talking with Youngmin. The couple stayed there for an hour and then went out. They took a short walk and later went back at Kwangmin's apartment. Niel sat on the sofa while Kwangmin went in the kitchen to get some water. When he came back he looked at Niel and smiled. Kwangmin sat next to his boyfriend and hugged him. 

"I love you" he whispered. Niel smiled at those words and nodded. 

"I love you too" he replied and broke the hug to kiss his lover. 

He begin to get closer to Kwangmin's face and smirked. Kwangmin his lips and then looked and Niel's lips. They both closed their eyes at the same time and their lips finally met. The kiss was slow at first but then it became deeper and more passionate. Niel lifted Kwangmin and he was not sitting in Niel's lap. Kwangmin smiled between the kiss at Niel's actions and moved his hand under Niel's shirt. He touched the bare skin. Niel had little chills from the sudden cold touch. 
Kwangmin broke the kiss for just a second to remove Niel's shirt. After he did that he stared at Niel's bare chest and then attacked his lips once again. Niel started to remove his lover's shirt too. Their kiss was interrupted again. After taking Kwangmin's shirt off, Kwangmin started to leave some kiss marks on Niel's neck. All those kisses caused Niel to moan. Kwangmin looked up at his lover and smirker. Niel's moans were like a song now to him. Kwangmin went up to kiss Niel again while he was unbuckling his pants with his hand. Niel's eyes went wide when he noticed a hand down there. 

"W-we should go to you r-room. What if someone s-sees us?" Niel started to panick at that thought. 

"Yeah, good idea" said Kwangmin and they both were about to get up from the sofa but it was too late. 

Someone started to open the door. Kwangmin and Niel froze and looked at each other. Soon the person walked in the living room and saw the two shirtless guys. It was Youngmin. When he saw the two of them there he rolled his eyes. 

"At least DO IT in your room" he rolled his eyes again and left in his room. 

Kwangmin and Niel were both feeling bad right now. 

"Aish! He just had to come in now" Kwangmin took his shirt and put it on. The same thing did Niel. "Next time okay?" said Kwangmin and pecked Niel's lips. Niel only nodded.

 

________________________________________________

Yay Donghyun :DD 

Ah i love him~~ Don't you? XDD lol


COMMENT (: