Fair enough or not?

When we met~

 

Youngmin couldn’t sleep all night. He was too excited about what happened with Chunji. He was just lying down on his bed and staring at the ceiling. Sometimes he’ll change his position out of boredom. Youngmin finally caught some sleep when it was 5 am and the sun already started to rise.

*Just perfect* he thought and covered his face with the blanket. It was useless. The light already filled up the whole room. Youngmin couldn’t sleep in the light. It has to be dark for him to have a good sleep. Youngmin rolled his eyes. He was annoyed by the sun. He stood up and went towards the window. He looked outside. It was silent and peaceful. The sun was rising. It was really beautiful.

*It’s been a while since I watched the sunrise.* he smiled.

Youngmin couldn’t sleep anymore so he went to the bathroom to wash up. It was 6 am when he was already at the living room. Only his father was up. He was getting ready for work. Youngmin sent his father off and waited for his twin to wake up. He wanted to tell him about Chunji so badly. Youngmin couldn’t wait any longer so he decided to wake Kwangmin up. He slowly went in Kwangmin’s room.

“Kwangmin-ah!” he called him and sat on his bed. “Wake up!” he shook him.

“What is it?” asked Kwangmin sleepily. He woke up right away.

“Yay you’re up” cheered Youngmin.

“Why are you so… happy and stuff… early in the morning?” asked Kwangmin confused.

“Um… “ Youngmin started to blush. “Chunji hyung likes me” he smiled.

“Really?” Kwangmin smiled. “I told you” he chuckled and then hugged his twin.“You’re dating now, right?” Kwangmin nudged his hyung.  

“Y-yes” nodded Youngmin.

“Ah that’s great~” smiled Kwangmin. “Oh I have something for you” Kwangmin stood up and headed towards his clothes he wore yesterday. He grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to Youngmin.

“What’s this?” Youngmin looked at the piece of paper in his hand.

“It’s from… Ricky”

“Ricky? Aish” Youngmin unfolded the paper and read the message.

 

Youngmin-ah, last time I saw you, you didn’t give me a chance to talk to you. Please, let’s meet somewhere today.

Here’s my new number ______

 

Youngmin rolled his eyes at the message and threw the paper away.

“What does it say?” asked Kwangmin.

“He wants to talk to me” sighed Youngmin.

“Are you going to talk to him…?”

“No” replied Youngmin coldly.

“Why not?”

“He’s annoying”

“Hyung, you should talk to him and clear some things out”

“Fine! I’ll think about it” sighed Youngmin and picked up the piece of paper from  Ricky. He looked at it again and left in his room. Later Youngmin called Ricky. They’re meeting at the park, across the street.

Ricky got there first. He sat on a bench and waited for Youngmin to come. After a while Youngmin finally came.

“Hey” said Ricky and stood up. Youngmin didn’t even look at him. He just sat down on the bench where Ricky was sitting. Ricky looked at him confused and sat next to him.

“What do you wanna talk about?” asked Youngmin annoyed.

“Um… I know the last time we met … you said to stay away from you… but I can’t” said Ricky. Youngmin looked at him with a blank expression. “You, yourself know that dating you brother was a mistake! I wanted to confess to you but…”

“It’s too late for that now hyung” said Youngmin coldly.

“Huh?”

“I’ve moved on now! You’re too late! I have someone else in my heart now!”

“B-but… I… love you” Ricky looked down.

“Hyung… I didn’t interfere in your relationship with Kwangmin so don’t you interfere in my relationship with Chunji hyung now! It’s not fair! You missed your chance”

“Fair enough..” Ricky smiled weakly. “I  hope he takes good care of you… if he doesn’t just call me” chuckled Ricky and stood up. Youngmin nodded and stood up as well. “Can I …hug you?” asked Ricky.

“Um… sure” answered Youngmin awkwardly. Ricky smiled and went closer. He wrapped his arms around Youngmin. Youngmin did the same thing. It was awkward for him though. He never hugged Ricky before. Ricky broke the hug and pecked Youngmin’s lips. Youngmin was shocked but didn’t say anything about it. Ricky smiled and left.

Someone was watching the whole thing from aside. His heart was broken when Ricky made a move on Youngmin. 

_________________________________________________

I'm ending this story soon. Maybe one more chapter and that's all >< 

COMMENT~