Date

When we met~

Today Niel and Kwangmin are going on their first date.
First they decided to go at the beach but because it was little chilly outside they went to eat something instead.

They went  out at 2 pm, for lunch. When they arrived at the restaurant the waiter quickly came and took their orders. While they were waiting for the food they talked about random stuffs.

"So.. why did you picked me?" Kwangmin asked of all the sudden.

"Pick you?" Niel got confused by the question.

"Yeah, Youngmin liked you too. Why did you chose me?"

"..I was never choosing between you two" chuckled Niel. "I never even noticed Youngmin's feelings"

"Oh okay" 

"Why are you asking this ?" asked Niel. 

"I don't know, i feel bad for what happend yesterday.." 

"You know that Youngmin didn't mean that... You're his brother after all" smiled Niel. 

"I hope so" replied Kwangmin and their food came. 

After they finished eating they went out for a walk. 

"Let's go to the beach" smiled Niel and grabbed Kwangmin's hand. 

"But it's cold and i'm not wearing any swimsuit" 

"We'll just walk on the beach, silly" chuckled Niel and dragged Kwangmin to the beach. The restaurant they went at was near the beach so they walked there. 

There weren't a lot of people there and most of them were out of water. It wasn't that cold or hot but it sure wasn't for swimming now.
Niel and Kwangmin were walking on the beach with their hands together. Some of the people gave them strange faces but some of them just smiled.

They walked in silence. After walking for a while they decided to sit down, next to the shore.  

Niel suddenly sighed. 

"What's wrong?" Kwangmin looked at him. 

"You're taller that me" he sighed again. 

"So?" 

"I look like your dongseang when we're together" Niel rolled his eyes. 

"Aw really?" chuckled Kwangmin. "That's great, i never really had a close dongsaeng... But now i have you" he chuckled again. 

"Yah! I'm not your dongsaeng, i'm your hyung!" Niel yelled the last part! 

"But you don't look like one" Kwangmin poked Niel's cheek. 

"Yea i do!" he got up. 

"No you don't" Kwangmin got up too. 

Niel stayed silence for a second and then suddenly smirked while looking at the water.

"We'll see now who's the hyung!" he chuckled and took Kwangmin bridal style. Niel started going towards the water. Kwangmin on the other hand thought that Niel will never throw him in the water but he was wrong. Niel only got his knees wet and quickly throw Kwangmin in the water. 

"YAH! It's cold" yelled Kwangmin and splashed Niel but he missed. 

"You deserve it" winked Niel. 

Kwangmin just kept staring at him while still sitting in the water. 

"Help me get up" he pulled his hand out for Niel to grab it. 

"Fine, don't cry" chuckled Niel and tried to pull him up but instead he fell over him cause.. let's just say Kwangmin is stronger than Niel. 

"Why did you do this?" Niel started to get up but Kwangmin kept him in the water. 

"Oh please, like you didn't know i was going to do this" Kwangmin rolled his eyes. 

"..That's true" chuckled Niel and pulled Kwangmin into a deep kiss. 

They both quickly ended the kiss cause they started to get cold. They run towards their building cause it was just 10 minutes away, 5 if you run. 
They quickly came home but Niel's apartment was locked. 

"I don't have a key" sighed Niel. 

"You can stay with me" smiled Kwangmin and grabbed his boyfriend's hand. 

"What about clothes?" 

"I have clothes too, you know DONGSAENG" smiled Kwangmin. 

"Don't call me like that, call me hyung, HYUNG!" 

"I was just kidding" chuckled Kwangmin and they both went in. 

Niel first went to take a quick shower and change and after that Kwangmin went. 

"Wait!" Niel stopped Kwangmin. "Is Youngmin here?" he asked  him. 

"Y-yea, he's in his room" said Kwangmin and went in the bathroom. 

"Thanks" said Niel and knocked on Youngmin's door. 

~~

10 minutes later

When Kwangmin finished with his shower he got dressed and went out. He noticed that Niel wasn't in the living room. 

*Still with Youngmin?* he bit his lip and went towards Youngmin's room. 

It was quiet. He didn't heard any noises. For a second he thought that Niel might of went home but he wanted to be sure anyways so he opened the door without knocking. 

Kwangmin didn't like the image what he saw. He couldn't even say anything but just gasp. 

 

___________________________________________________

You want some drama right? 

I'm not good at that.. but i'll try :PP

COMMENT ~~