Why?

When we met~

"Yah hyung" said Kwangmin and entered Youngmin's room without knocking. He looked around and he couldn't find his brother anywhere until he noticed a little figure on the bed. You really couldn't tell if there was someone under the covers or not but Kwangmin knew that Youngmin was hiding there. "Yah!" he said again and removed some  toys who were on top of Youngmin. When he removed them, Kwangmin removed the covers and finally saw his hyungs face. He was sleeping. Kwangmin smiled and shook his brother lightly. No respond. "Hyung!" he said little louder. Youngmin started to move around and he slowly opened his eyes. "Yay you're up" smiled Kwangmin. 

"What do  you want?" asked Youngmin annoyed and covered his face with the blanket again. 

"I want you to go out! For the last three days you've been here in your room." said Kwangmin and sat on the bed. 

"I don't wanna go out!" Youngmin faced the wall. He was still sleepy. 

"Hyung i'm worried about you and Chunji hyung called" 

"He did?" Youngmin quickly faced his brother again. 

"Yup" nodded and smiled Kwangmin. 

"...When?" 

"Aish just go see him at the cake-shop! Come on, i'll come with you" Kwangmin started to drag his brother out of the bed. 

"But i don't wanna!" whined Youngmin. He was acting like a little baby right now. 

"Why not?" asked Kwangmin annoyed. 

"Cause... " Youngmin started to blush when he thought of the kiss he had with Chunji. Actually he haven't seen him since that day. Youngmin didn't know what to say to him. He just couldn't face him. 

"Oh my god hyung, what happend?" 

"N-nothing" 

"You're lying! " Kwangmin poked his cheek. 

"He kissed me" mumbled Youngmin and started to blush even more. 

"He what?" Kwangmin made a confused face. Youngmin always does that to him. He mumbles something and then Kwangmin feels like an idiot for not hearing it even though it's Youngmin's fault. 

"He... "

"He..? He what?" 

"kissed me." Youngmin finished his sentence. 

"REALLY?" yelled Kwangmin with a big smile on his face. "Let's go" he started to drag his hyung again out of the bed. "Let's go see him" 

"Noo~" 

"Come on!" yelled Kwangmin. 

After a while arguing about should they go or not Youngmin gave up. He actually wanted to see him. 
Youngmin got dressed and waited for his brother in the living room. Kwangmin quickly called Niel and told him that he would be at the cake-shop. 
The two twins went downstairs at the shop and entered. Chunji was at work and he saw Youngmin and his brother there, of course. They both sat down and Chunji quickly came. 

"Youngminnie" he smiled and looked at Youngmin. 

"H-hey" Youngmin gave him a small smile and looked down. 

Chunji quickly took their order and went back. 

"So when are you going to confess?" asked Kwangmin. 

"What?" Youngmin was confused. "I'm not confessing" he rolled his eyes. 

"Why not? You obviosly like him!" 

"I don't! I mean... i don't know" 

"Just do it! What are you so afraid of?" smiled Kwangmin. "You have nothing to lose. 

"What am i afraid of?" Youngmin looked at his brother annoyed. "Nothing to lose?" he raised his tone. "I can't believe you're asking that" he smirked sarcastically and looked away.  Youngmin got  up and looked at his brother with teary eyes. Kwangmin obviosly already forgot about the 'Niel thing'. 

"Hyung what's wrong?" asked Kwangmin worriedly and got up as well. 

"... That's what i'm afraid of!" he said and pointed at Niel who was just entering the cake-shop. Youngmin gave his brother another look then quickly left the shop. There was an alley next to the shop. He went there. He cried at that same alley when Niel confessed to him by mistake. 

"Where did Youngmin go?" asked Chunji who was carrying their orders. 

"I don't know.." mumbled Kwangmin but Chunji still heard him. 

Niel was confused by the whole situation. He knew something was wrong again with Youngmin and just decided to keep quiet. 
 

"Why am i crying again about this?" Youngmin asked himself as he hit his first on the wall. "Why?... I thought.." he sobbed. "I forgot him" Youngmin sobbed again. "Why..?" he sat down. *Everytime i see him the pain just comes back* he thought. 

"Youngminnie" he heard a voice. Youngmin lifted his head and saw someone standing infront of him. 

"C-chunji hyung?" he asked. 

Yup it was Chunji. He kneeled down and looked at Youngmin. 

"Don't cry, It makes me wanna cry too" he wiped some of Youngmin's tears and hugged him. 

"Hyung, why is it like this? I don't like him... anymore" sobbed Youngmin. 

"Youngminnie... It'll get better.. so don't cry" Chunji held him tighter. He wanted to see his face so he was about to break their hug but Youngmin didn't let him. 

"Let's just... stay like this.. for a little more" mumbled Youngmin and closed his eyes. He calmed down. He wasn't crying anymore. Whenever he's in pain, Chunji is always there to calm him down. Youngmin himself couldn't understand that either.

They stayed like that for a while and then Youngmin broke the hug. Chunji looked at him and smiled. He pecked his lips and stood up. Youngmin blushed by their suddent touch again. Even thought it was short now, his heart was going to explode. It was beaiting so fast. Chunji grabbed Youngmin's hand.

"Let's go back inside" he smiled again.

"Hyung.." called Youngmin. "I'll go.. home" he said and let go of Chunji's hand.  

 

_______________________________________________________

Was it  boring? o.o Sorry for that!

It sounded more interesting in my head, i swear XDD 

COMMENT~~