Twists

When we met~

Kwangmin gasped at what he saw infront of him. His breathing became heavy and he quickly got out of the room. Kwangmin went out and Niel followed him. 

"Kwangmin wait!" said Niel. 

Kwangmin still couldn't say anything. He had a blank expression and kept on staring at Niel. 

10 minutes earlier

When Kwangmin went in the shower, Niel went in Youngmin's room. 
He knocked twice but there was no reply. Niel knew that Youngmin was in there so he just entered the room himself. 

There he saw Youngmin lying on his bed with eyes closed. First he thought he was sleeping but when Niel was just about to leave Youngmin called his name. 

"Daniel hyung" called Youngmin. 

"Oh you're awake" Niel turned around to face Youngmin. 

"yea.." replied Youngmin and sat up on his bed. Niel sat beside him. "What are you doing in my room?" Youngmin looked at Niel. 

"Um.. i wanted to talk to you" 

"About what?" 

"Don't ask that! You already know about what" 

"What is there to talk? I like you.. but.. you l-like my brother" his voice cracked. 

"I'm.. sorry" Niel lowered his head. 

He was actually sorry. Even though it's his life and Youngmin doesn't have the right to make him feel bad. He didn't noticed Youngmin's feelings, so what? They weren't even that obvious. 

"No you're not, you don't even care about me" chuckled Youngmin. He tried to keep a cool image of himself but his eyes were already full of tears. Niel didn't noticed his teary eyes, he was looking at the ground the whole time. 

"Of course i care about you! You're my friend." said Niel. 

"See, that's the thing. I don't wanna be just your friend hyung!" sobbed Youngmin. His plan of Niel not noticing him crying failed. He was too weak infront of him. 

"Youngmin, w-why are you crying?" Niel got suprised. 

"Why am i crying?" smirked Youngmin. "You just don't get it at all. I bet you never had your heart broken before" 

"..no" mumbled Niel. 

"Of course you don't get it" he sobbed again. 

"P-please stop crying" Niel got up. 

"It just hurts.." 

Niel didn't know what to respond to Youngmin. For just a second he thought that this was a bad idea, talking to him. Niel thought that Youngmin can handle it better than this, but obviosly he was wrong. 
Youngmin is actually weaker that Kwangmin even though he acts so cool and tough infront of the others. 

"Why not me hyung?" Youngmin got closer to Niel. 

Niel still didn't know hot to respond to Youngmin. He just kept staring at him with worried eyes. 

*Don't do this to me now Youngmin* thought Niel and bit his bottom lip. 

Youngmin got even more closer and their faces were now inches away. 

"Why..?" Youngmin looked at Niel with his sad eyes, full of tears. 

Youngmin himself couldn't believe what he was doing now, but he didn't stopped himself either. 

"Youngmin.." gulped Niel. "I... don't know" he looked away. But Youngmin lifted his chin and made Niel to face him again. 

"Just.. one more time" said Youngmin and leaned in. Their lips met, for the second time. Niel first denied it but then for some reason let Youngmin do as he pleased. 
The kiss became deep and Niel enjoyed it. Youngmin's hand went under Niel's shirt and touched his back. Niel got chills from the cold hand under his shirt. 

"This is wrong" Niel broke the kiss but soon was hushed by Youngmin's lips again. 

They were kissing and suddenly someone walked in the room without knocking.  They quickly broke the kiss and looked at the person who just walked in.

"Kwangmin" mumbled Youngmin and glared at his brother. 

Kwangmin just gasped and left the room. He went outside and Niel quickly followed him.

"Kwangmin, wait!" said Niel and grabbed his hand. 

Kwangmin still didn't say anything. He was just staring at Niel with a blank expression on his face. He was breathing heavily. 

Niel got closer to Kwangmin. Kwangmin looked down and started to tremble.

"We.. we weren't even dating for 1 day and you do this?" his voice was shaky and his eyes started to get full of tears. 

"Kwangmin .. no-" Niel started but was cut off by the other twin. 

"It was my fault" said Youngmin coldly. Kwangmin and Niel looked at him. "And no, i'm not sorry for doing it" 

"Why would you do that?" yelled Kwangmin and started to cry. 

Niel went to Kwangmin and hugged him but Kwangmin pushed him away. "Don't touch me" said Kwangmin. 

He was mad at both of them. His boyfriend that he actually trusted even though they dated for 1 day, does this to him. 

"That's how i felt the first time and.. the second one" smirked Youngmin and walked away. Kwangmin fell on the floor. He couldn't believe that his own brother would do such a thing to him and don't care about it. 

"Kwangmin! i'm sorry" said Niel and hugged his boyfriend. 

"No!" yelled Kwangmin and pushed Niel again. "I can't do this anymore hyung and.. you really looked like you enjoyed it.." he smiled weakly. "Let's just... not s-see eachother for ..a while" 

"What?" yelled Niel. "You're breaking up with me?" he started to tremble. 

"I really don't have choice.. and i want my brother back"he ran back in his apartment. It seemed like Kwangmin blamed all this at Niel. 

Niel was now left alone. His apartment was still locked so he went at Ricky's house. While he was walking some tears fell from his cheek. He quickly wiped it and continued walking. His heart got broken for the first time and it hurts bad. Niel still couldn't believe what had happend to his live. In so much time everything changed. 
When he arrived at Ricky's house he didn't tell anything to Ricky what happend. Niel stayed there for a sleep over. 

 

____________________________________________________

I wanted to end this fic quickly but noo, you wanted more drama XD 

i made Kwangminnie cry T-T

Btw sorry for the Kwangmin's gasp at the previous chapter XDD~~ a lot of you were mad about it  o.o Sorry~~

COMMENT~~