Let's go...

When we met~

 

“What are you doing here?” asked Youngmin, again. The person in front of him just kept silent. He obviously wasn’t happy about seeing Youngmin.

“Youngmin…” he finally started speaking. Youngmin was just looking at him patiently and waiting for his answer.

“I…”

“Aish never mind Ricky, I’m going!” said Youngmin and started to walk away but was stopped by Ricky.

“Wait…”

Youngmin turned around and looked at him.

“It doesn’t matte why I’m here… I wanted to see you for a long time now… “ said Ricky. “I never got a chance to tell you something because of my mistake”

“Stupid mistake” added Youngmin coldly.

“Y-yeah… Youngmin-ah I love you” Ricky finally said those words.

Youngmin bit his bottom lip and turned his head. He couldn’t face Ricky right now. He wanted to cry and eventually he did. Youngmin was now crying but it was too dark for Ricky to notice that. Even though most of the people are happy when they hear those words, Youngmin was sad and mad at the same time. Ricky heard his sobs and came closer.

“Don’t come near me!” said Youngmin. “Yeah I’ve been waiting for those words for so long but you were busy with my brother! And you come now.. NOW WHEN I FINALLY MOVED ON!” yelled the last part Youngmin. He lifted his head and looked at Ricky. “Don’t come near me ever again, okay?” said Youngmin and left. Ricky was now alone on the balcony. He thought that Youngmin still had feelings for him and that he would be finally together with the real person he loved, but nothing turned up at his expectations.

Youngmin was about to leave the party but Chunji saw him and quickly stopped him.

“You’re leaving already?” asked Chunji.

“Um… I-“ before Youngmin can even finish his sentence Chunji hugged him. He held him tight.

“Youngminnie can I see you tomorrow?” asked Chunji while still hugging him.

“Y-yes” replied Youngmin quickly.

“Okay” smiled Chunji and slowly broke the hug. “I have something important to tell you” said Chunji and left.

Youngmin wondered what could that be. He felt happy about all that. He totally forgot about Ricky and his twin, Kwangmin.

~~

 

“Niel-ah! What’s the time?” asked one of Niel’s friends.

“It’s…” Niel took his phone out of his pocket. “It’s.. WOAH!” he yelled.

“What?” his friend was surprised by the sudden yell from Niel.

“I have to go!” said Niel and went out.

He had 10 missed calls from Kwangmin. *Aish… I forgot about him* he thought and hit his head.

“Why did you do that?” chuckled someone.

Niel quickly lifted his head to see Ricky standing in front of him.

“I got 10 missed calls from my boyfriend, I forgot to call him” Niel hit his head again.

“Stop doing that” Ricky grabbed his hand. “By the way, who’s your boyfriend?” he asked.

“…Kwangmin” replied Niel.

“Oh… you’re back together?”

“y-yes”

It was a obviously uncomfortable  conversation between them cause Ricky used to date Kwangmin.

“Um Ricky I have to go call him” said Niel.

“Oh okay hyung… bye!”

Niel ran of to some place where there was no music so he can call his boyfriend. He didn’t know that Kwangmin was invited at this party. Niel dialed his number and placed his phone on his ear.

“Yobosayo” answered Kwangmin. There was a loud music in the background, but Niel still didn’t know he was at this party. Kwangmin went out on the balcony and the music disappeared a little.

“Kwangmin-ah! Where are you?” asked Niel.

“I’m at Chunji hyung’s party. Why?” Kwangmin rolled his eyes. I don’t know but he was pretty annoyed by Niel right now.

“Oh really? Me too! Come outside” said Niel and hung up. Kwangmin didn’t have any other choice but just to go outside and finally talk to Niel.

When Niel saw Kwangmin coming out he ran to him and hugged him tight. After they broke the hug Niel kissed Kwangmin hard on the lips, but Kwangmin pushed him away.

“What’s wrong?” asked Niel like nothing had happened. Well actually nothing really happened. It’s all in Kwangmin’s head now. He really can over think some things.

“Hyung… you haven’t called me all day” said Kwangmin. “I know there’s something up and don’t act like this now”

“Act like what?” Niel was really confused by Kwangmin’s talk.

“Why didn’t you called me hyung?” asked Kwangmin. “Am I… bothering you?” he mumbled the last part.

“What? Nooo~” Niel started to shake his head. “I didn’t call cause… I was in the hospital all day”

“Why?” Kwangmin got worried. “Is something wrong with  you hyung?” his eyes got teary.

“No” chuckled Niel but his smile vanished when he thought about his grandma. “My grandma is in the hospital… she’s sick” said Niel.

“Oh hyung… I didn’t know… I’m sorry” Kwangmin hugged Niel.

*He’s acting like a little child today* Niel smiled at that thought.

“Let me go with you tomorrow at the hospital hyung” suggested Kwangmin.

“You really wanna go to the hospital tomorrow?” Niel raised his brow.

“Yes” nodded Kwangmin.

“Okay… We’ll go at 10 am.” Said Niel and finally kissed those lips again.

 

___________________________________________

I know, boring chapter -3- 

Btw is it only me or this fic is getting more about Youngmin? o.o He's not even my bias -.- It was suppose to be about Niel and the twins but it turned out about Youngmin... oh well XDD I hope you like it though o.o 

And YES! Here's a cookie to all of you who guessed it was Ricky XD lol *gives you a cookie* 

(MaknaeDiva's idea XD)

Btw Do you like my poster? :DD It's awesome right? Thanks to PaboCreations 

COMMENT~~