Ricky

When we met~

"Hyung... he broke up with me" Kwangmin started to cry even more. 

"What?" asked Youngmin shocked. "Ricky broke up with you?" 

"Ye-yes" replied Kwangmin and hugged his brother. "From a text message.. he ..."Kwangmin couldn't finish what he wanted to say from the tears running down his cheeks. 

"I'm...i'm sorry Kwangmin" Youngmin held his brother tighter. "You shouldn't cry about this... You didn't even love him, right?" Youngmin looked into his eyes. 

"I know hyung... but from a text message... he broke up with me from a text m-message! It just hurts" Kwangmin started to cry again. 

Youngmin didn't know how to calm his brother down. He just hugged him tight. Youngmin had felt the same pain that Kwangmin is feeling now. He cried for a guy before. He cried for the same guy. 

"It'll all go away" said Youngmin while hugging his brother. 

Kwangmin soon calmed down into his brother's embrace. He felt sleepy, but he was too tired to get up and go in bed. Youngmin noticed that his brother is falling asleep so he pulled him up and helped him to the bed. When he put Kwangmin on the bed he went towards the door to leave.

"Wait!" called Kwangmin.

"Do you need anything?" asked Youngmin with a worried voice.

"No.. it's just... sleep with me tonight hyung"

"Oh.. okay" replied Youngmin and lied down next to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin buried his face into Youngmin's chest as Youngmin wrapped his hands around his brother. Kwangmin soon fell asleep. he was exhausted from everything. It's been a long day with Niel and plus the break up...Kwangmin didn't love Ricky but he liked him a lot. Breaking up from a text message it's pretty hurtfull for everyone and it 's lame. It makes you think that you're not worth to see and tell all those words in person. It makes you think that the person already forgot about you.

While Kwangmin was sleeping, Youngmin was just staring at the windows near the bed. He couldn't sleep. He had a lot on his mind. First thing that popped into his head was.. 

*Niel* he thought. *Oh no.. I can't do this! i promised myself i won't do this!* he yelled in his head but that didn't help at all. *Niel..* he thought about him again. *Why am i even thinking about him? .. I'm turning into my old self..* 

~~

Morning. 

Kwangmin got up first. He smiled when he saw his brother's funny sleeping face. After he took a quick shower and changed he went to wake up Youngmin. 

"Hyung!" he shook him. 

"W-what?" asked Youngmin, half asleep. 

"Get up!" smiled Kwangmin. He actually had a great sleep, next to his brother. He was feeling much better today than yesterday. 

"I don't wanna!" whined Youngmin and pulled the covers up.

"Come on! I'll eat cake just for you" chuckled Kwangmin. 

"Oh my god, really?" Youngmin quickly got up. 

"Yup, i promise" he chuckled again. "..Why are you so nice today? Usually you won't fall for that" 

"I never listened to you before when you're waking me up" said Youngmin and got up. He went in the bathroom. 

After 15 minutes he was finally out. It was 11 am now and it was sunny outside. After they quickly ate breakfast they went in the cake shop, to eat some cake, as Kwangmin promised. Even though he doesn't like cake, he promised his brother and he had to eat some now. 

"I'll go order some cake to go" said Kwangmin and went in. Youngmin was waiting for him outside the shop. While he was waiting he saw two familiar figures comming his way. 

*It's NIel* he smiled. * And...* he tried to see who the person next to him was. *Ricky... * his smile vanished. *Why are they together?* he asked himself. 

"Hii Youngmin" smiled Niel. 

"Hey" said Youngmin coldly as he glared at Ricky. Ricky was actually suprised to see Youngmin here. He didn't know that he and Kwangmin moved. And plus, he was suprised that he knows Niel. 

"This is-" Niel started but Youngmin cut him off. 

"I know him" said Youngmin not looking at them.

"Oh.. well that's great" smiled Niel. "What are you doing here? Where's Kwangmin?" asked Niel. 

"He's inside" Youngmin pointed at the cake shop. 

"I got your favourite ca-" Kwangmin was comming out smiling but when he saw the person infront of him, his smile went away and stopped. He looked down. "Hey Niel hyung" he said not looking at him. 

"Let's go" Youngmin grabbed his brother's hand and they left. Kwangmin was still looking at the ground and walking. He wasn't talking anything. 

Both of the twins were hurt. Kwangmin seeing Ricky with Niel, and Youngmin seeing Niel with Ricky. They both hated Ricky for this. Niel was actually innocent here. His best friend Ricky never told him that he used to date Kwangmin. He never even told him that he likes guys. Ricky was afraid that Niel might leave him for that. But Niel had a secret of his own too. He liked guys too.

 

______________________________________________

Sorry for the late and short chapter >< I was busy with school but now it's all over :DD and i have 3 months vacation~~ I'll update maybe every day :DD 

Comment~~