Dong-Woo's New Friend

Trouble Maker

7~

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Dong-Woo-ssi.” He looked up at the girl in front of him as a smile appeared on his face. He sighed in relief while placing his hand on his chest. “Hyo-Yeon-ssi good thing you came to me first.” He replied, still smiling at her. She gave him a confused look.

“Uh . . . so does that mean you need something from me? Because by the way you said it you’re asking for my help.” She said as she crossed her arms.

Surprised, Dong-Woo sat up straight and looked at her. “Oh! How’d you know?” she shrugged and made her way to her black Addis gym bag and pulled out a water bottle from her bag. Dong-Woo joined her as he placed his belongings on the ground next to him. They stared at their own reflection in the mirror in front of them as silence scattered everywhere. They could only hear their faint sound of each other’s breathing, until the door swung open to reveal the students rushing into the dance studio to start class.

Hyo-Yeon coughed. “So, what did you want to ask me?” she asked while stretching.

“O-oh right, I almost forgot. I wanted to ask if-“Dong-Woo got interrupted by their dance teacher, Mrs. Rim, by the doorway. She stood there with her attendance book and a packet in hand. Dong-Woo turned back to Hyo-Yeon and said, “Let’s meet after school in the dance studio on the east side of the school.” Hyo-Yeon nodded as she turned her attention to Mrs. Rim, who is now standing in front of the studio.

“Ok class today I have some good announcements. In three weeks we are going to perform live in front of the whole school.” She paused. The students excitedly chatted aloud at Mrs. Rim’s announcement. Before Mrs. Rim continued, Min raised her hand and asked, “Are we doing this by ourselves or in groups?”

Mrs. Rim smiled. “Thank you Min for announcing that for me. I was just about to get there.” Min blushed in embarrassment as they chuckled at her. Min apologized and Mrs. Rim said it was ok. “You will be working in pairs. Don’t get too excited, I already paired you up with someone.” The class groaned at Mrs. Rim. All Mrs. Rim could do was apologize, “Sorry guys but I had to since we’re doing a love story type of dance and you need to pair up with the opposite .” Then Mrs. Rim handed out a piece of paper with their names on it along with their other half.

Dong-Woo happily took his, hoping to pair up with Hyo-Yeon, but his smiled turned into a frown as he saw that his partner was Kahi instead of Hyo-Yeon. He leaned over to see Hyo-Yeon’s paper and his jaw dropped upon seeing the name.

Hyo-Yeon turned to Dong-Woo while smiling. “Who did you get?” she asked. Dong-Woo held up his paper in disappointment. “I got Kahi sunbaenim. What about you?” he asked, even though he already saw who it was, which he envied so much.

“Me? I got Jong-Up-ssi.” She smiled. Moon Jong-Up is one of the best dancers in Nam High school and even though Dong-Woo is one of the most famous student in that school Jong-Up was the best in dancing completely beating Dong-Woo and Ho-Won combined.

“You’re differently going to win in this competition.” Hyo-Yeon lightly slapped his arm making the latter flinch by her touch. She chuckled, “what makes you say that?”

Dong-Woo shrugged and sarcastically said, “Oh, I don’t know maybe because your partner is one of the best dancers in our school compared to any of us. You’re very lucky.” He winked hiding the fact that he wished she wasn’t Jong-Up’s partner but his.

“Yah, don’t say that. From what I heard, you’re the best too. Don’t let your hopes up. I mind as well exchange partner and be with you instead. . .” Dong-Woo’s heart started beating. “. . . But I won’t.” she continued and that made him feel sad. She chuckled as she saw a pout forming on his face.

“I’m kidding. You’re my friend and I would be happy to be your partner.” She said as she patted his back. She got up and made her way to Jong-Up, who was waiting for her but the radio. Dong-Woo sat there and sighed as he saw her walk over to the smiling Jong-Up, waiting for her by the radio. Suddenly somebody casted over him making him look up to see his sunbae standing in front of him. “Hey, you ready to start?” Kahi asked him. He gave her a small smile and nodded as he got up from where he was sitting.

“Yeah let’s start.”

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Again. 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 . . . 5 . . . 6, 7, and 8.” They twisted and turned as they followed the beat to the music.

“Ready. “ He tossed her into the air once the song was close to the second versus and that’s when the door slowly creaked open as 7 heads popped in. They watched in amazement as the duo danced to the last versus of the song. Finally coming to an end, Hyo-Yeon jumped up into the air waiting to land in Jong-Up’s muscular arms. As the final part of the song ended with Hyo-Yeon in air, Jong-Up slowly brought her down close to his body as he placed his head close to her neck closing the distance between them. They gasped at how close the two were and were wondering why Dong-Woo had brought them there when they could be at home watching T.V instead of watching two people dancing so passionately.

Hyo-Yeon and Jong-Up stood in that position for a couple of minutes until Dong-Woo cleared his throat interrupting their little scene.

Hyo-Yeon looked towards the doorway to see Dong-Woo with his friends looking at them completely speechless. Hyo-Yeon smiled and excused herself from Jong-Up and walked over to Dong-Woo and his friends.

“Hey, Dong-Woo. You came and you brought company.” She calmly stated while leaning her head right to get a quick glance at his friends. Dong-Woo placed his hands in his pocket and smiled back at her. “I did and I see your busy practicing for the competition.” He moved his head to look back at Jong-Up and gave him a nod. “Hey Jong-Up.”

Jong-Up smiled and replied with a nod before heading back to the radio to turn off the music. “I see you already picked you music. ‘Only One’ by BoA. Nice choice.” She nodded in response.

“Yes I did. So what brings you here?” when Dong-Woo was about to answer her, Jong-Up interrupted him.

“Umm, Hyo.” Hyo-Yeon turned to face Jong-Up to see him packing up. “I’ll see you tomorrow after school again, ok? Same time tomorrow?”

She smiled at him. “Yeah, same time. Bye Jong-Up.” She waved. He waved back and walked pass Dong-Woo by the doorway.

“Bye hyung, see you in class tomorrow.” Jong-Up bid. Dong-Woo smiled and patted Jong-Up on the back. “Bye.” With that, Jong-Up exited out of the dance studio leaving them alone.

Once Jong-Up left, Dong-Woo walked up to Hyo-Yeon and sat down next to her. And as for the others, they also followed along.

“Hyung, I never knew Dong-Woo hyung would find such a pretty friend. Do you think she’ll like me?” Ho-Won whispered, being the Casanova he is. Sung-Kyu clicked his tongue at him and said, “In your dreams.”

Ho-Won gasped. “What? How can you say that to me?” Ho-Won pouted at him. Sung-Kyu stared in disgust. He slightly pushed Ho-Won away from him and went over to the others as they stood in front of Hyo-Yeon and Dong-Woo, who were talking.

‘So this is the famous friend he’s been talking about. Pretty.’ They all thought as they glanced at Hyo-Yeon admiring her beauty. Her long blonde hair ran down her back as she swayed her head. Her almond shaped eyes would turn into a cute eye-smile as she smile, and her cute button-like nose perfectly shaped upon her face stood out the most along with her pink plumed lips. Not to forget how perfectly her lightly-tanned skin looked on her. Everything about her is pure perfection. They stared in awed for a while that they didn’t notice Dong-Woo calling out to them.

Dong-Woo sighed and snapped his finger to get their attention. “Hey, close your mouth or else a fly will fly in.” Hyo-Yeon chuckled at them as they finally got out of their little dreamland.

“Sorry hyung. What were you saying?” Dong-Woo rolled his eyes at his friends. “Go on and tell her what you want” they looked confusing at Dong-Woo and once again, Ding-Woo rolled his eyes in frustration. Hyo-Yeon took notice of Dong-Woo’s action and cut in before Dong-Woo could say anything else.

“So I heard from Dong-Woo that you wanted something? So what is it?” she asked. Ho-Won quickly recovered and sat down next to Hyo-Yeon on the other side of her.

“Umm we were wondering if you could baby-sit for us for free. How ‘bout that?” he asked while winking at her. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Ho-Won weirdly. “Are you those type of playas/Casanovas? Because by the way you just winked at me, tells me that you’re one of those people, which I don’t like at all.” She honestly stated. Ho-Won was totally speechless by her “answer” that he completely had second thoughts about her.

Myung-Soo scoffed and rolled his eyes. “That’s rude to say even if you just met them. Wow to think that we actually thought you were nice and kind.” Hyo-Yeon scoffed back and stood up to face Myung-Soo. “Me? Rude? You should look at yourself first before you say something. Watch your attitude Mr. all-popular-wannabe. Tsk, I can’t believe I gave up my time to help you snotty people for a favor. I’m out.” She quickly grabbed her belongings and walked out of the room but before she could turn the door knob to exit, she turned back around to face them.

“I’m sorry Dong-Woo.” She simply asked and exited out of the room, leaving them speechless with a hint of anger.

“Tsk, and you actually thought of her being friendly and sweet. Yeah right.” Myung-Soo said and walked out of the dance studio along with Sung-Yeol.

But before Myung-Soo could walk out, Dong-Woo shouted out at him. “You’re wrong. You’re all wrong about her. You just don’t get it. Not everybody is the same ok, everybody is different in their own way. Not everybody has to be popular like us or famous like us. Everybody has their own personality.”

Myung-Soo turned around to face Dong-Woo. Dong-Woo was right. Everybody isn’t the same. We all have our own personality. Myung-Soo quickly shook off the thought and scoffed at him. “I know that hyung, but you can’t just go up to someone and say mean things to them even if you don’t even know them or even if you just met them too. Did you not hear her? She called us ‘snotty people’ and ‘popular-wannabes’. She’s calling us out and yet you’re taking her side. Just because she has the looks and talent doesn’t mean she’s nice to everybody.” Myung-Soo paused for a little bit. “You should think about it.”

With that Myung-Soo slammed the door open and walked out angrily with Sung-Yeol following him, trying to calm him down.

To think that they’ll finally have a baby-sitter.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

She walked out of the room, annoyed. She swiftly took a right turn and walked out of the school and into the parking lot. She stopped and turned back to look at the school. She tossed her backpack on ground in frustration while crossing her arms and pouted. She scoffed as his face showed up in her mind. “Rude yourself, you snotty piece of-“

“Hyoyeon?” Surprised, she looked up to where the voice called her name. She turned around to see the person she wished to never see again. She swiftly turned back around while closing her eyes, wishing to have never turned around to face him.

She could hear his low chuckle as she felt warmth closing in on her from behind. She slowly stepped up but was pulled around to come face to face with him.

“It is you. Wow I can’t believe you’re still alive after what happened to your partner in crime. How is he by the way? Did you ever visit him in jail? . . . . Oh wait, you can’t because he believes you’re already dead.” He hissed. Hyo-Yeon squirmed in his grip around her wrist.

“Let go of me Jun-Ho. What do you want from me?” she calmly asked. Jun-Ho smirked at her. He placed his free hand on her cheek and caressed her cheek with his thumb. “You know exactly what I want. You have unfinished business to take care of, don’t you?”

She kicked his shin, making him yelp out in pain while she made a run for it. “YA!!! YOU BRAT!! YOU WAIT AND SEE!! HE’S COMING BACK FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER!!! YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK, YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!”Jun-Ho shouted at her as he watched her sprint away from him to another direction.

Without even looking back, she continued to run away.

‘Why did he come back?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What Hyo-Yeon didn’t know was that there were two witnesses, witnessing everything that just happened to Hyo-Yeon and that so-called Jun-Ho.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am truly sorry that i haven't been updating for a while but be happy that i did today because I'll be busy for a couple of days so today was the only day that I could update. so bare with me please.

Any who, How was the chapter? Did you enjoy it? Please  comment and subscribe. Thank you, my lovely readers!!!!

On my behalf I present to you a cute little gif of our famous and wonderful Dancing Queen.

 

Hyoyeon+SNSD+Invincible+Youth+2+American