A Very Happy Ending

Trouble Maker

16~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myung-Soo’s p.o.v

 

Well, It seems like things are actually turning out to be better than I expected. Things between Hyo-Yeon and I has improved to the point that we’re always by each other’s side and nothing could separate us, except the fact that my friends are being total idiots and the fact that we’re always being interrupted by Dae-Hyun hyung. And speaking of the devil, here he is with, apparently my friends tailing him. Great, just my luck.

 

“Hey Dae-Hyunnie oppa!!” My girlfriend, Hyo-Yeon yelled from afar. Oh god! Everytime I say ‘My Girlfriend’, It just makes me hyped up hearing it from my mouth. I feel like a girl getting all giddy. Which isn’t good.

 

“Hey.” I pouted as I turned my girlfriend to face me. “How come you don’t call me ‘Oppa’?” She gave me a cheeky smile and pinched my cheek.

 

“That’s because you're not my oppa.” I was about to say something but she continued on. “You’re my yeobo.” She smiled and touched my nose with her finger. I smiled back and captured her lips right when Dae-Hyun and the guys came. I pulled away once they started to make vomiting noise from the side.

 

“Really? Did you just plan that to shove it in our faces?” Sung-Yeol exclaimed as he rolled his eyes. He tossed my book at me, which I succeeded in catching.

 

I stuck out my tongue at him and gave Hyo-Yeon an eskimo kiss. They, again, made noises in the background as if they were in a mental hospital. I laughed it off and swung my arm around Hyo-Yeon’s shoulder.

 

“Ok that’s enough. I need Hyo-Yeon for a bit. May I?” Dae-Hyun hyung stated breaking our lovey act and the guys annoying noises. I looked at Dae-Hyun in confusion as to why he wanted my girlfriend. Dae-Hyun rolled his eyes and took out a piece of paper. I grabbed the paper in confusion and read it aloud.

 

“Hospital? Why are you going to the hospital?” I turned to my girlfriend as we stared at each other’s eyes.

 

“It turns out Tae-Hyung out food poisoning and now I have to take care of him since mother isn’t going to be back for the next 3 months. Now, I have to take care of that little brat.” She pouted. I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her head.

 

“Araso. I’ll let you go but you have to promise me that you’ll never do anything with . . .” I placed my right hand in front of her and I used my left hand to point at Dae-Hyun so he wouldn’t see that we’re talking about him. “. . . him.” She chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

 

“Araso. Don’t worry I won’t do anything . . . . Maybe.” She laughed and linked arms with Dae-Hyun. My eyes widen in shock.

 

“Yah! You better not.” I was about to chase after her but I was stopped by Sung-Kyu hyung.

 

“Ok enough. Let it go. Don’t worry she wouldn’t do anything with him. I’ll promise you that.” I sighed and nodded my head. “I know.” I smiled.

 

He patted my back and said, “Let’s go. Hyun-Woo is waiting for us.” I picked up my bag and we walked out of the school together. After a couple of minutes of walking, we finally arrived in front of the day care center, where we registered Hyun-woo in.

 

Sung-Kyu hyung pushed open the glass doors to reveal a very cute sight of a baby nursery room on one side and on the other side is where the kids play. We walked up to the front desk and signed in.

 

“I’ll meet you guys in there later. Go on first.” Sung-Kyu hyung stated as he started to fill out some piece of paper. Before I could ask what he was doing, I was suddenly dragged away by Ho-Won hyung and Woo-Hyun hyung towards the playroom. Once we opened the door, we spotted Hyun-Woo with a girl. The little girl had pigtails and was wearing a yellow sundress. She’s so adorable. Her cheeks are like Hyun-Woo and she has a cute button noses just like Hyo-Yeon.

 

“Oh! Are you here for Hyun-Woo?” Mrs. Jung asked as she saw us by the door. Sung-Jong nodded his head in response and crouched down as Hyun-Woo came running into his arms.

 

“Agioo! Hyun-Woo!! You're so big now.” Sung-Jong exclaimed as he carried Hyun-Woo in his arms. We bowed towards Mrs. Jung and thanked her for taking care of Hyun-Woo. We then exited out of the room and turned back around to see Sung-Kyu hyung with Seung-Yeon by the front desk holding hands. Yet, another couple was born. How beautiful!

 

“Hyung stop flirting it’s time to go!!” Ho-Won shouted gaining a glare from Sung-Kyu through his little slits of eyes. “You call that glaring? I can barely see your eyes” Ho-Won continued as he laughed. Sung-Kyu excused himself from Seung-Yeon and made his way over to us.

 

“Here comes Tom.” Dong-Woo hyung whispered as we snickered at his comment. The next thing happened so fast that I barely noticed. I now see Sung-Kyu hyung sitting on top of Ho-Won while Seung-Yeon tried to stop Sung-Kyu.

 

“Ok that’s enough. Let’s go home, I’m starving.” Sung-Yeol said as he patted his stomach.








 

 

 

 

 

 






 

4 months passed by with full of drama this whole year. I still can’t get the fact that my girlfriend had a hidden past that she never liked and that we finally found who Hyun-Woo belonged too. The 4 past months had been hard for us and I’m glad that everything is over, now that we can have our normal lives back. I’m happy that I met each and everyone that I loved. I’m happy that Hyo-Yeon is in my life, my life would be a living hell. Yes, even though Hyo-Yeon and Dae-Hyun were known as ‘The Golden Banddit’, I still love her no matter what, but it did shock me a bit when I found out. I never knew she could be so bad , which I find very y.

 

The fact that we fought for Hyun-Woo when he found out who his father was, which was a surprise to me since Se-Yong is my friend and I never thought he would do this to us . . . but I have to admit that it was great that he did do that. Now that Hyun-Woo has been in our lives, our lives has changed so much that I can’t thank Se-Yong enough for doing it in the first place. When I mean ‘it’ I mean the whole basket thing from the very beginning.


Anyways, I’m happy that we finally get to have a happy ending. Just like in fairy tales. We lived happily ever after.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

The end!! Yes, I finally finished!! So what do you think? Was it a good ending? I have to admit, I did like writing this part because it's, first off, Myung-Soo's prespective on what had happen before until now. And I liked it even though it's a bit short. So Yeah! Please comment, subscribe, or upvote even though it's completed. Hehe ^.^

 

P.S

 

I'll be working on my next story called "Kidnapped for Marriage". For those who had seen or read it yet please check it out. I think I'll enjoy writing this one since it's another Hyoyeon fanfic along with . . . . EXO!! Excited? You should be. Click the link below. >>

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/610193/kidnapped-for-marriage-haesica-hyoyeon-exo-exok-exom-hyoexo