New Beginnings

Trouble Maker

4~

 

 

The squealing’s from the girls was brought down a notch or two once they stepped into the building. Whispers could be heard throughout the school as they walked by each classroom just to arrive at their own class.

“Hyung, Are you sure this is right? Everybody is staring at us and giving us weird looks.” Dong-Woo exclaimed as he cradled Hyun-Woo in his arms. Sung-Kyu shrugged. “It’s for the best. And besides, we couldn’t find the right baby-sitter and they cost way too much.” He stated while taking a right turn into their classroom. But before he could enter someone called him out. “Oppa?” a soft pitched voice called out to him. He turned around to see a girl with long red hair and silky skin walking towards his way. His eyebrow furrowed as she approached him.

“Oppa. Sung-Kyu oppa.” He looked at her from top to bottom and then he looked up at the guys with a confused look upon his face. “Umm we’ll see you inside hyung.” With that the guys left Sung-Kyu and with the girl standing in front of him.

Once they were inside the classroom, Sung-Kyu turned his attention to the girl in front of him. The girl had a bright eye-smile upon her face and the way her pearly white teeth shined made Sung-Kyu squint his eyes from the brightness. To be honest, she was his prefect ideal type. Out of all the girls here, she caught his attention the most.

“Oppa!” she called out. He snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of her soft sweet voice ringing in his ears. “Oh . . . uh, I’m sorry but do I know you?” he suddenly asked after all the silent treatment he gave her. He saw that her face fell by his sudden question. He panicked once he saw the look on her face dropped.

“I . . . I didn’t mean it like that, it’s just that I have short term memory and so you’re just going to have to go along with it.” He quickly said. Her face brightened up again. She flashed him her signature smile and giggled.

“It’s ok oppa. I’m Han Seung-Yeon. We’ve known each other ever since pre-k before you moved. I can’t believe you forgot about your smile buddy.” Before Sung-Kyu could reply the warning bell rang and now they had 3 minutes left before class starts. “Oh~ I have to get to class. I’ll talk to you later.” She said and turned around to the other direction but she stopped in her tracks and turned back around to face Sung-Kyu. “I’m sorry to have wasted your time.” She bowed and continued to walk to her class and as for Sung-Kyu, he slowly nodded and watched as her figure disappeared from his sight. Confused and stunned, he slowly made his way into class.

Ho-Won was the first to realize that Sung-Kyu walked in as he made his way over to him. “So~ who was that? Is she available? What’s her name? Can I have-“Sung-Kyu clasped his hand over Ho-Won’s mouth to shut him up as he continued to wandered off in wonderland.  He closed his eyes as he thought about his past, yet all he could think about was that one night that he never forgot about. That terrible night that included his mother and father. He opened his eyes to see Ho-Won blinking innocently at him while waiting of him to remove his hands from his mouth.

“Sorry.” He softly said as he removed his hands from Ho-Won’s mouth.  Ho-Won looked at him curiously from top to bottom, examining him methodically. He smirked as he finally figured it out. “Did you ask her out? I suddenly feel this weird yet romantic aroma around you.” He nudged his arm while winking at him. Sung-Kyu stared at him weirdly and in disgust.

“Bro, sit down class started already.  And nothing happened between Seung-Yeon and I.” He explained, slightly rolling his eyes.

“Oh~ so her name is Seung-Yeon.” He his lips. “So, does that mean she’s available?” once again, Sung-Kyu rolled his eyes and swatted Ho-Won away from him. Just then, Mr. Lee came walking in with all the assignments in hand right before the finally bell rung.

Mr. Lee placed the assignments on the desk and looked at the class with a smile on his face. But once his eyes scan the room towards the back of the class he noticed something on Dong-Woo’s desk. He frowned as he placed his hands on his hips while walking over to Dong-Woo’s desk. Dong-Woo slide down in his chair every time Mr. Lee took a step forward.

“Dong-Woo, What’s that on your desk? You mind taking it off so we can begin.” Mr. Lee stated while crossing his arms and looking straight at Dong-Woo.

Dong-Woo started to stutter. “Umm Sir, I really can’t because . . . this blanket is for me to rest on after class?” Mr. Lee shook his head. “Bad excuse. Take it off so we can begin class.” With that he turned back around and began class while Dong-Woo placed Hyun-Woo on his lap. The others sigh in relief that Mr. Lee didn’t find out about Hyun-Woo, thanks to Dong-Woo.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Class was over and it was time for them to go home. That day was the worst day of their lives. All they could hear was whispering and gossiping all over school. Every time they walked by each classroom all the students would rush over to where they passed by just to look at them and gossip about them some more. Even though it annoyed them to death, they ignored.  Once they were finally out of the building, they started to walk back home.

“So hyung, any plans on Hyun-Woo yet? What should we do with him?” Woo-Hyun asked.

Sung-Ku thought for a moment. “Uh, I think we should send him to the orphanage and see if any spots are open for him.”

“And if there aren’t any?” Sung-Jung questioned. “Umm, then we have to choice but to keep him.” Sung-Kyu continued. Sung-Jung nodded. “I guess that works but what about school.”

Sung-Kyu sighed. So many questions in such little time. “What about your parents? Can they take care of him?”

Sung-Yeol scoffed. “Are you crazy? If any of our parents found out they’ll beat us up. And besides we’re not talking to them anymore, remember.” The painful memory started to show up upon them again. They shook it off once they finally reached the front gate.

“Why can’t hire a baby-sitter? I don’t think they cost a lot.” Dong-Woo pointed out. Sung-Kyu nodded as he snapped his fingers. “Oh yay that’s a great idea.” He paused as he thought about it some more. “But wait we don’t have enough money and we need to buy some stuff for Hyun-Woo.”

They stopped in front of the gate and sigh in frustration. “Let’s just go check out of orphanage homes first and then the baby-sitter stuff.” Ho-Won said in an irritated tone. They unlock the gate and walked in to the house. They each took turns taking their shoes off once they arrived in the house. Dropping off their stuff in their rooms, they quietly made their way into the living room where Hyun-Woo were placed in the center of the living room.

They circled around Hyun-Woo and stared at him for the longest time while thinking about another plan. “Sung-Yeol, bring the laptop out. We need to search up some orphanage homes and make an appointment.” Sung-Kyu instructed. Sung-Yeol got up to retrieve his laptop in his room. He came back and placed it upon the coffee table in front of them.

Once it was on, he started typing in “Open orphanage homes” in the Google search bar. He hit enter and it popped up many different websites about the orphanage homes. “Sung-Jong, get me a notebook and a pen.” Sung-Jong nodded as he got up and in a split second came back with the materials needed. He handed Sung-Kyu the materials and sat back down next to Myung-Soo, who switched on the television after getting bored of thinking of some ideas.

“Since tomorrow is Friday, we can start going to these orphanage homes to check it out. Like always we’ll split up into teams to search.” Sung-Kyu exclaimed as he jot down the locations and phone numbers of each orphanage homes. He ripped the piece of paper in half and gave one to Woo-hyun as he kept the other.

“Woo-Hyun, Sung-Yeol, Ho-Won, and Sung-Jong will be one team and as for Myung-Soo and Dong-Woo along with Hyun-Woo and I, will be in another.” He explained. They nodded at Sung-Kyu’s plan while looking at the paper of the locations. He continued, “We’ll leave after school. Any objections?” he looked at his friends as they shook their heads at him. He smiled. “Good. Now let’s get ready for bed.”

He got up but stopped and turned around to face Sung-Jong. “Ah, I forgot to ask. Is Hyun-Woo ok in your room for now until we get things for him?” Sung-Kyu directly asked Sung-Jong. Sung-Jong only nodded as he grabbed Hyun-Woo in his arms. “Yeah that’s fine, but hyung every time he cries I don’t really know what to do.” Sung-Jong explained with a concern look upon his face.

“Sung-Jong, I’m sorry but I don’t know how to deal with babies.” Sung-Jong sighed and pouted as he head straight into his room with Hyun-Woo in hand. “Wait Sung-Jong!” Myung-Soo called out. Sung-Jong turned back around to face Myung-Soo, giving him his full attention.

Myun-Soo turned to Sung-Kyu and asked, “Do you have any money left?” Sung-Kyu nodded with a confused expression upon his face. “Why?”

“How old is Hyun-Woo exactly?”

“Uh~ she didn’t put anything about his age. Wait, what’s this got to do with anything?” Dong-Woo questioned as he placed his hands on either side of his waist while looking at Myung-Soo questioningly.

“This has to do with his age because I need to know if he needs milk, formula, or regular milk.”

Ho-Won snickered behind them. “Ha! He said .” Sung-Yeol, who happens to be standing behind him this whole time, slapped the back of his head while shaking his own head in disappointment. “So immature.” He muttered. Ho-Won rubbed his head as he glared back at Sung-Yeol, which Sung-Yeol childishly stuck his tongue out at him.

“Oh that’s right. Milk helps the baby calm down when whining or crying.” Woo-Hyun said as a matter a fact. “it could also help them sleep too.” Myung-Soo added.

Sung-Kyu dashed to his room and came back out with some money in his hands. He held the money to Myung-Soo and said, “Here. Just buy the formula and regular milk since you know we obvious don’t a woman in this house hold.” Myung-Soo nodded as got his shoes on and dashed out of the house with the money in hand.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

The Kim’s house

A woman in her mid-30s’ came running out of her room and into her son’s room with mix emotions planted on her face. Her son, Kim Tae-Hyung, jumped by the sudden burst of his door opening to see his mother in the door way, looking as if she’s about to cry. Worried, he got off his desk chair and went over to her. Curious he asked, “Umma, what happened? Is everything ok? Are you sick? Are you in pain? What’s happening?” Mrs. Kim shushed her son up by placing a finger over her lips. She placed her hand on Tae-Hyung’s shoulder and excitedly said, “She’s coming back. My Hyo-Yeonnie is coming back to me.” Happy tears started to trail down her face as she happily hugged her son in a tight hug.

Shocked and confused, Tae-Hyung slowly hugged his mother back in response. “H-how do you know?” he asked.

Mrs. Kim released the hug and looked at her son. “She called saying that she’ll be back by tomorrow afternoon. Hurry Tae-Hyung let’s go clean her room for her.” Before Tae-Hyung could answer, Mrs.Kim dragged her son into Hyo-Yeon’s room to clean.

 

“After 2 years of staying in New York she’s finally coming back. Oh~ I can’t wait to see her.” Mrs. Kim happily exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Yeah! I finally updated. I decided to do a double update since I haven't been writing. So just wait for the next update.

And here are the new character's added in today's character:

Kim Tae-Hyung (From Bangtan; BTS): Hyo-Yeon's twin brother. A 17-year old smartie pants and just like his sister, he is very fearless and loves music. He's very athletic and can be very awkward around people. He's the only person who knows about Hyo-Yeon's secret. He's also very protective of his twin sister.

Kim Bo-Yeon (made up): Mother of the twins. Loves her children very much and very over-protective when it comes to her twins.

Han Seung-Yeon (KARA): A 18-year old newbie in Nam high school. Childhood sweet heart of Kim Sung-Kyu. Very friendly and bubbly but can be very mean and annoying if she doesn't get what she wants.