Regret

Trouble Maker

14~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyo-Yeon woke up early to cook breakfast for the gang, since she felt bad that she unexpectedly stayed there for the night and taking over Sung-Yeol’s room. She tipped toed into the kitchen and began to cook for the boys.

 

After a couple of minutes, she walked back into Sung-Yeol’s room and changed back into her halloween costume. She quietly made her way to the living room but stopped as she saw Myung-Soo coming in from the front door with his track suit on. He looked up from where he stood and stared back at Hyo-Yeon. He quickly took off his shoes and made his way to the kitchen to see the food, neatly placed on the table. He turned to face Hyo-Yeon, who just stood there in her costume. She, for some reason, just stood there like an idiot right when he walked in from, perhaps jogging? She doesn’t know what made her stop in the first place. She blinked a couple of times as she finally got back to her senses.

 

She walked towards the door, turned the knob and walked out. Suddenly, a hand stopped her from going any further.

 

“Where are you going? Aren’t you going to eat first? I mean, you did cook it, you should at least eat.” She turned around and gave him a small smile. She looked down at their hands and he quickly released his grip. “Sorry”

 

“It’s ok but I have to go. See you at school tomorrow.” Before he could say anything, she turned around and walked out to the front gate. He waved goodbye and went into the house. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and sat down with a smile across his face. He picked up a plate and grabbed the food from the table onto his plate.

 

“Today’s a good day.” He said to himself as he continued to eat the delicious food made by Hyo-Yeon. For some reason, he started laughing to himself as he stuffed food in his mouth.

 

Dong-Woo along with Sung-Yeol came out of their rooms to see Myung-Soo laughing by himself. Sung-Yeol raised an eyebrow and looked at Dong-Woo confusingly. He leaned in and said, “Someone’s on drugs.” Dong-Woo snickered and sat down on the opposite seat of Myung-Soo. He sat there staring at the laughing Myung-Soo in confusion.

 

“Are you . . . High?” Myung-Soo continued to laugh as he sliced his ham in half.

 

“Of course not~ Why?” He smiled. Dong-Woo’s eyes slightly widen as he grabbed a plate and started eating. “Who made this by the way?”

 

Myung-Soo smiled and said, “Hyo-Yeon.”

 

Sung-Yeol sat beside Myung-Soo and asked, “She did? Where is she then?” Dong-Woo held up his hand at them and they looked at him.

 

“Hold on. Hyo-Yeon was here. As in she slept over?” Sung-Yeol nodded his head.

 

“Of course~ how-” Sung-Yeol stopped mid-sentence and looked at Dong-Woo with a knowing smile.

 

“Oh right. You were too drunk to remember anything. Tell me, How did you get drunk anyways?” Sung-Yeol placed his elbows on the table and leaned in towards Dong-Woo. Dong-Woo shrugged and took a bite out of his toast.

 

“I have no idea. I don’t even remember being drunk.”

 

“Yeah, thanks to you, Hyo-Yeon had to drag your down here without her shoes on. Your lucky we were still awake, If we weren’t, she would have to walk alone at night and it’s dangerous at night.” Myung-Soo stated as a matter of fact. “I helped her with her wounds, so don’t worry about it.” He continued. Myung-Soo finished eating and walked over to the sink, to wash his plate before he headed back outside.

 

“Hey, where ya goin?” Sung-Yeol asked with food in his mouth, looking like a stuffed squirrel.

 

“Somewhere. Tell Sung-Kyu, I won’t be back until tonight.”

 

“Yah!! are you going to stay out wearing that?” Sung-Yeol pointed to his track suit he’s wearing. Myung-Soo gave him a cute smile and said, “Oops.” He ran back to his room and changed into a white t-shirt and cream skinnies.

 

“Bye Sungsung~ Bye Donggie~” Before they could reply back, He already ran out of the house.

 

“Did you see that hyung? He was so excited to meet Hyo-Yeon today. I think he . . . likes her. Don’t you think so too?” Dong-Woo started choking on his juice. Sung-Yeol hurriedly patted his back and gave him so tissues.

 

“What . . What do you mean? How’d you know he went to meet up with Hyo-Yeon?” Dong-Woo stuttered, completely ignoring Sung-Yeol’s previous question.

 

“Well, to tell you the truth, I’m not a 100% sure if he does like her or if he’s meeting up with her but I can tell you that he’s being very obvious of his feelings towards Hyo-Yeon. Ever since they went out together that one night when Sung-Kyu hyung went out with Seung-Yeon.” Sung-Yeol specifically explained. He leaned back in his chair as he placed his hands behind his head. Dong-Woo sat in his chair in disbelief. He had so many questions in his mind that he never notice the things happening around him.

 

Myung-Soo likes . . . Hyo-Yeon? How is that possible?





 

***





 

“Hyo-Yeon?” She stopped half way from where she was walking as she swiftly turned around and regretted doing so for the rest of her life. The only person who she loved. The only person who she couldn’t face after all these years. The only person who stood by her side. The only person who cared for her and that only person would be . . . Jung Dae-Hyun.

 

She stood there frozen in her spot as he ran up to her. Her mind is telling her to leave but her body is doing the opposite. She gulped as he inched closer to her. She closed her eyes and pinched her arm. It definitely wasn’t a dream but reality. She opened her eyes again to see him standing so close to her, that she could feel his breath on her face.

 

He smiled at her and the next thing he did shocked her. He grabbed her and pulled her in for a big bear hug - which she missed the most. Tears were threatening to come out but she forced it back in as she breathed out.

 

“I knew it was you. You changed so much.” he softly whispered in her ear, making her shiver all over from his hot breath landing on her skin. “I missed you.”

 

Those words. Those words were the only thing that Hyo-yeon wanted to hear the most. She missed his Busan accent. She missed his hugs. She missed how they always laugh together. She missed going out with him. But most importantly, She missed him.

 

“I . . .” She couldn’t hold her tears anymore as it slowly fell from her cheeks and onto his shirt. Dae-Hyun could feel the tears streaming down her face as he tried his best to hold on to his. She slowly wrapped her arms around his waist as she began to cry aloud. Dae-Hyun closed his eyes as he slowly let the tears stream down his face. He placed his right hand on her head, slowly her hair, and placed his other hand around Hyo-Yeon, securing her against his body. The two stood still in each other’s arms as if time stopped around them at this certain moment. The happiness coming from their body language could tell they would never like to be separated ever again.  Not even in a million years.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

What they didn’t know was that someone from afar stood there, watching their every move. The flowers in his hands dropped to his side as he watched them together. He was expressionless. He couldn’t tell if he should be happy or angry at himself or at her. He slowly turned around and ran. He ran as far as he could to get this feeling out of him. He didn’t want to watch anymore. It hurts. It hurted him so bad. This feeling that he never felt before, hurted him.


A small tear escaped from his eyes as he continued to run away. The girl he loved from the very beginning was with someone else. He never thought he’d cried for a girl like Hyo-Yeon. Being a kingka, He never cried for anyone. Never in his life has Myung-Soo ever cried. Never.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

Sorry, it's somewhat of a short update but I hope you liked this chapter. To be honest, I felt like crying while writing this last part *Shoots head*. Don't hate me but I'm trying to finish this. I was working for my up coming fanfic that you guys voted on, so that's why I haven't been updating this story. And also because of school but other then that everything else is fine . . . I guess ^.^ Please comment, upvote, and subscribe.

 

With lots of love~

Khunhyolover97

 

To make it up to you guys, I'll post my new upcoming story called "Kidnapped for Marriage"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/610193