Sleepless Nights

Trouble Maker

6~

 

 

 

4 weeks later. . .

 

The gang walked into class with Hyun-Woo again. This has been happening for weeks now since they don’t have enough money for any baby-sitters. Ever since they went to check out every orphanage there was no luck around them at all. They were either rejected and they had to wait for years and years until they got accepted. As the weeks passed for them they got use to it. All the staring and whisperings died down and everything was completely normal for them except the fact that they still had Hyun-Woo and they never figured out who the father was amongst them.

“I can’t believe we still can’t find anyone who could baby-sit for us. It’s been like, what, 10 weeks or something.” Sung-Yeol exclaimed while taking his seat.

“Correction it’s only been 4 weeks. Don’t exaggerate too much.” Sung-Jung corrected Sung-Yeol. All Sung-Yeol did was roll his eyes at the maknae. “And beside the price is too high for a baby-sitter. Maybe if one of us had any friends that could help us out of free or for like 10 dollars an hour. I think that’d be fine.” Sung-Jung continued.

Dong-Woo suddenly shot out of his seat which caught everybody’s attention. He clasped his hands together. “Ah!! I know someone.” Before they could ask, he sped out of the room and made his way to the dance studio while the others followed along from behind. They followed behind him with confused expressions as he led them through each dance studio located on the west side of the school.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

After searching for hours and hours, Dong-Woo decided to give up since he looked pretty much everywhere in the school and it seems like he couldn’t find the person he’s searching for. As for the others, they gave up searching an hour or 2 ago since there was no hope in finding Dong-Woo’s friend. Dong-Woo went back to the classroom to see his friends hanging out together with Hyun-Woo around Sung-Jung’s desk.

Woo-Hyun was the first to notice Dong-Woo’s presence. “Any luck?” he asked him once Dong-Woo sat down at his desk. Dong-Woo shook his head as he placed his head on his desk in exhaustion. Woo-Hyun lightly punched Dong-Woo’s arm. “Bro, who is this person you’re looking for? Maybe we can ask some people next time. Maybe they know her or him.” Dong-Woo looked up at Woo-Hyun and gave him a small smile.

“It’s a girl and I bet nobody knows her. She’s a new student, well she’s not so new now since it’s been 4 weeks since she started.” He explained to him. Woo-Hyun only nodded and then smirked as he thought about her.

“Is she-“, before he could finish, Dong-Woo interrupted him. “Before you saying anything, I want you to know that she isn’t like any other girl and she is not going to be one of your “toys” to play with. She’s every nice and sweet and she doesn’t like guys like you or Ho-Won. So please don’t ask.” Woo-Hyun closed his mouth, speechless at Dong-Woo’s explanation about this girl. Now that he mentioned that, Woo-Hyun thinks she’s very interesting just by the way Dong-Woo explained it.

Ding-Woo got up with his things and walked out of the classroom followed by the rest of the members, leaving Woo-Hyun still standing in his spot spacing out.

“Hey.” Ho-Won’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts as he turned to face the door.

“You coming?” Woo-Hyun grabbed his belongings and walked over to Ho-Won as they walked out of the classroom together and caught up with the rest of the gang.

Woo-Hyun wasn’t the only person thinking about this person that Dong-Woo mentioned. Everybody else, beside Dong-Woo and Woo-Hyun, heard about their conversation they had and thought about this girl too.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

The cries coming from Sung-Jung’s room grew louder, waking up each and every member in the house. They gathered in the living room trying to calm Hyun-Woo down but his cries got even louder and louder. Sung-Yeol and Myung-Soo covered each other’s ears, still feeling sleepy, blocking out the sound of Hyun-Woo’s cries.

Sung-Kyu groaned as he got up and walked to the refrigerator and got out a bottle of milk. He head back to the living room and handed the milk over to Sung-Jung and sat back down next to the sleepy Ho-Won. Sung-Jung fed Hyun-Woo but Hyun-Woo smacked the bottle away with his hand as he continued to cry. Sung-Jung picked up the bottle and gently shoved it into Hyun-Woo’s mouth, making him quiet. They sighed in relief as they made their way back into their rooms.

“You have got to find her. We really need a baby-sitter.” Woo-Hyun said to Dong-Woo while making their way to their rooms.

 

Dong-Woo yawned, “I know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: So I know this is a short chapter but don't worry there's more coming . . . just not today. This is the only chapter I'll update since I'm still getting ready to pack and stuff. So . . . . Yeah.