Painful Memories

Trouble Maker

1~

 

 

 

One day in a faraway land lived 7 handsome princes in a village named, Lundy Village. The Kings and Queens of the 7 princes were the best of friends. They would all hang out in the evening together as they brought their children along with them to play. Their parents were so happy to see them happily playing together that they would never break the friendship bonding together between the princes.  But all of that changed when their parents started to abandon them for some reason. Slowly their friendship started to break apart. Their world started to fall apart as evil corrupted . . . .

 

 

“Wait!” someone shouted. He looked at his mother in the eyes and said, “Umma, don’t you think you’re going to fast?” his mother looked at him in bewilderment.

“What do you mean Sung-Kyu-ah? That’s how the story is made.”

The seven year boy in the bed covers shook his head in disagreement. “Umma, this story isn’t real. It’s made up. I know because . . . . Because I just know.” Mrs. Kim chuckled at her genius son. She patted his head as she tucked him in.

“Agioo~ my baby is growing so old.” She said as she tickled him making his high pitch laughter come out. She giggled along with her son while thinking how her son is soon going to turn out to be like his wonderful father in the business world. She thought about his future and how she wished that everything will turn out as she planned.

“Ahh umma stop it, I can’t breathe!!” He laughed as she continued to tickle him.

“Araso araso, I’ll stop.” She said as she stopped tickling him. “Ok Sung-Kyu, it’s time to sleep.” She did some final arrangements and gave him a good night kiss on his forehead before exiting out of his room.

“Good night umma, I love you.” She head towards the door and smiled.  She turned to face her son and said to him, “Good night baby, I love you too.” Then she walked out of his room while she slightly closed the door. The little Sung-Kyu stared up at the ceiling as time started to pass by very quickly. His world started to change as every minute, second; day, week, and month passed by. His appearance and personality changed as he got older. And now as time passed by his whole life changed from one single accident, he’d never thought that would happen to him.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

11 years later . . . .

“Sung-Kyu hyung!!! Get up, we’re late for school.” A loud voice boomed throughout his room as he slowly stirred awake from all the noise coming from outside his door. He groaned to himself as he rolled himself out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready for school.

“Woo-Hyun hyung, are you making lunch for us?” Sung-Jong asked as he passed by the kitchen area where Woo-Hyun and Ho-Won stood in matching aprons. All you could hear is shouting and chatting everywhere in every inch of the house. The boys ran everywhere just to get themselves ready to go back to school. Shoes and clothing scattered everywhere on the floor. Socks and undergarments hung on a drying rack and on the ceiling fan. Chip bags and empty soda bottles lay on the hard wooden floor. Ever since summer break started, they gotten lazier and lazier as time passed by, and by the time summer ended they would freak out because of school supplies and the cost of new clothes. This happened every time summer comes by, nothing has changed except for the fact that they’re the most popular boys in school and every girl would die to be in their hands. Even from different schools they’re very popular among their group.

“No, sorry Sung-Jong. We’re just cleaning a little bit since nobody cleaned the kitchen yet. . . Done! Let’s go now.” Woo-Hyun walked out of the kitchen along with Ho-won following right behind him and to the front door.

“Is everybody ready? We should really be leaving now.” Ho-Won asked while placing his shoes on and heading on out of the house.

Suddenly, a high pitched scream scared Ho-Won out of his shoes, making him run back into the house to get head-butted with Sung-Yeol. “Yah!! Ho-Won!! What’s the matter with you? Look! You messed up my hair for our first day of school. Great now I have to start all over.” Sung-Yeol complained. He got up off the floor and went back into his room to fix his hair.

“Sorry Sung-Yeol but something scared me out there. I don’t know what it was but it screamed pretty loud.” Ho-Won said while covering his beautiful ears. Sung-Jong looked outside to see tons and millions of girls waiting outside their house.

“Great more fans! Whoopee!” When Ho-Won heard the words “girls”, he sprinted to Sung-Jong to see the girls from different schools surrounding the front yard.

He soothed out his hair as he placed his shoes back on. “Excuse boys but it looks like they’re here for me. Step aside and let the playa deal with it.” Sung-Jong along with Myung-Soo rolled their eyes at Ho-won’s arrogant behavior.

Once he stepped out, the girls went crazy. They screamed and shouted his name aloud. Saying “will you marry me?” or like “let’s date!!” they heard this millions of times now, ever since they started junior high. Ho-Won smiled at them as he flashed them his signature smile and a flirty wink, making them faint from the hotness that was sent their way.

“Ladies if you don’t mind we’d like it if you move a bit so we can attend school. You shouldn’t waste your time here when you can have us every day at school. Now please head to school.” He paused and winked at them once more. “We’ll be waiting.” The girls squealed as they slowly made their way to school while sending some kisses over at Ho-Won.

Ho-Won smiled in victory as he waved goodbye to the lovely ladies. “Score one for Ho-Won once again.” He said while he soothed his eyebrows out. He headed back to the house and called everybody to travel to school. One by one they came out with a happy smile across their faces.

“Cha!! Let’s just ready for our first day of school.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Yes finally the first chapter is out. please enjoy and please give me feedback. Thank you!! I honestly think Hoya fits this kind of role. It actually suits him. well, thank you to those who subscribed and commented. Chapter two will be posted tomorrow (which is Daehyun's birthday *wink wink* my hubby) or the next day after tomorrow. Thank you again!!!

 

Also I'd like to add a little something something since its daehyun's birthday and it's also the day that B.A.P release their new mv called "coffee shop" Please check it out, I think its wonderful!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3_Ql8UBTgY

Daehyun is so hot in this video and i love his voice!!!