Halloween Special

Trouble Maker

12~

 

 

 

 

 

Myung-Soo's pov


 

It's been two weeks now since our little accident that happened between us. My mind is still running wild as I keep thinking about that night. I sort of regret doing that to her but then again I don't regret doing it in the first place.

 

I know I'm weird but its just that something inside of me likes it and the other half didn't. Not that I didn't like it it's just that . . . It's just complicated to start with.

 

Last week was the week that Hyo-Yeon started working for us and every time she comes over its just so damn awkward and I hate it when it's awkward. I tried talking to her but I just end up saying something foolish in front of her. I have no idea what's gotten into me. I still can't get the picture of us kissing out of my head. It's stilling lingering around me. Seriously, what's happening to me?







 

Don't tell me I'm . . . . . . . . Actually falling for her? I frown at the thought and shook it away. There's no way in hell that I'll ever fall for her. Never ever.

 

"Hey hyung!" I jumped at the booming sound of Sung-Jong's voice in the echoey room.

 

"What?" I said in a monotone.

 

"Guess what Dong-Woo hyung got?" He spat. I rolled my eyes and wiped the remaining spit from my face and stared at Sung-Jong carelessly.

 

"Since he got second place in the dance competition, he got an invitation to a Halloween party this weekend hosted by their dance teacher." Halloween party? Dance competition?


 

Hold on. If Jong-Up won first place then that means Hyo-Yeon's going to be there and if Dong-Woo hyung let's us go then I can sort things out with Hyo-Yeon. It's perfect.

 

I grinned to myself as I started to plan out my plan for this weekend. I stood up from the couch and walked over to Sung-Jong.

 

"So, does that mean we're going with him?" Sung-Jong nodded his head and before I could jump in excitement, he continued on.

 

"Yeah but if we're all going then Hyo-Yeon noona can't go to the party since she has to take care of Hyun-Woo." I frown. I totally forgot about Hyun-Wooie.

 

"Can we just have one of us stay with him instead?" I reasoned out. "I mean Hyo-Yeon has been through a lot for taking care of him and she also won the competition since she's Jong-Up's partner." Sung-Jong nodded along with what I said. It's does make sense though since its all true.

 

"You do have a point but we want to go too."

 

"Yeah but Dong-Woo isn't sure if we get to go yet. You said that, not him." He made an 'o' shape with his mouth while nodding his head in agreement.

 

"Yeah you're right. I'll go ask Dong-Woo hyung first. I'll be back." With that he skipped his way to Dong-Woo's room. I smiled back and waited for him to come back.

 

After a couple of minutes of waiting for Sung-Jong to come back, he finally came but with a frown on his face. I stood up from my seat and walked over to Sung-Jong's side.

 

"So?" He sighed and shook his head.

 

"He said we can't go. He only has one extra ticket and he already gave his extra ticket to Hyo-Yeon noona. It's so not fair." He pouted, which doesn't suit him at all. "Doesn't noona already have a ticket since she won first place too? It doesn't make sense at all." That's partially true. If Hyo-Yeon won first place with Jong-Up then why didn't she get one? Did he give the other one away? If he did, he was a heartless to do so.

 

I ignored Sung-Jong and went to Dong-Woo hyung's room to find him standing in front of the full size mirror while wearing a superman custom. He was to focus on how he looked that he never noticed me sitting on his bed playing with his phone.

 

I pressed the lock button and I saw a picture of Dong-Woo and . . . . Hyo-Yeon together while holding up a peace sign. I glared at the back of Dong-Woo's back and quietly typed in his password -which happens to be 0001. What a password, really. Who does that?

 

Anyways, I clicked on his photos -quickly glancing at him and back- and looked through it to see more photos of them together. Suddenly I felt anger rushing in on me as I searched through the pictures captured on his phone. I repeat HIS!! I glared at the back of his head and decided to delete some pictures from his phone. Muahahaha!! I really hope he doesn't notice.

 

I clicked option and clicked on the multiple erase. After that I selected most of the pictures of them together until one of the picture caught my eye. I clicked cancel and tapped on the photo that caught my eyes. As the picture popped up, my eyes literally popped out of its socket. The picture is none other than Hyo-Yeon.

 

She had a white strapless dress on with silver toe-opened shoes. Her make-up was natural and her hair was beautifully wavy.

 

I gawked at the picture for awhile now that I didn't even notice drool slipping down from my mouth. I blinked and quickly wiped my drool off. I looked at Dong-Woo hyung and yet he still didn't notice me.

 

I silently chuckled to myself and looked back at the picture. Suddenly a thought came across, why would Dong-Woo hyung have a picture of Hyo-Yeon? Does he, by chance, like her?

 

My eyes widen at my sudden realization.

 

Duh Myung-Soo, Isn't obvious.

 

Oh shut up!! What do you know? You're just a conscious in my head.

 

Ouch, that hurt you know.

 

I rolled my eyes. Why would I be fighting with myself? I shook it off and looked at the photo again.

 

Then another thought came across, should I send myself one? But then again, why would I when I don't like her?

 

But you do like her. It's written all over your face.

 

I growled at my inner thought and tossed the phone on the bed. I crossed my arms and huffed.

 

Stupid inner thought. What's wrong with you?

 

Bro, I'm still here and I'll always be.

 

I growled again and stood up from the bed. This time Dong-Woo hyung finally took notice of my presence.

 

"Hey Myung-Soo. What's up?" He asked as he turned back around to face the mirror while adjusting his tie.

I sat down on his bed and quickly grabbed his phone pretending to play with it as I answered, "Sung-Jong told me that your going to a Halloween party? Why can't we come along?" I quickly send myself the phone and smiled in satisfaction. I tossed his phone back on the bed and looked up at Dong-Woo hyung.

 

Dong-Woo hyung sighed and faced me. "Did Sung-Jong tell you what I told him?" I nodded

 

"So why not?"

 

"I already told Sung-Jong. Now get out I need to sleep." He quickly shooed me away out of his room and he quickly shut the door on me. I gasped and stomped my foot on the wooden floor.

 

"Yah~ that wasn't even an answer!!" I shouted from behind the door. I pressed my ear against the door to hear nothing  at all. I backed up and saw the lights off.

 

Tsk, stupid hyung. That wasn't even a complete answer. I really want to go. I sighed and lazily dragged myself to my own room. I laid flat on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.

 

Then I remembered the photo that I sent myself. I quickly got up to retrieve my phone from my night stand and slid my finger across the screen to unlock it.

 

1 new picture message

 

I smiled and clicked on the message. Satisfied, I saved the photo and set it was my home screen. I placed my phone back on the night stand and laid there while looking at the ceiling, smiling to myself as I pictured her face in front of me.


 

.

.

.

.


 

Hold on. Why would I? I don't like her and that's final.

 

I continued to argue with myself until my eyes got heavier and eventually completely dropped as I slept my problems away in dreamland.





 

***





 

Saturday Night . . .


 

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong*


 

The sound of the bell rang indicating that someone was at the door. Sung-Yeol lazily got up from the couch and walked over to the door but was pushed away by Dong-Woo, who excitedly looked through the peep hole not even noticing Sung-Yeol on the ground.

 

"Hyung!! Why'd you do that for?" He grunted and got up from the couch. The rest of the guys came into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched tv, not even noticing the two standing by the doorway.

 

"Sorry Sung-Yeol. Hey, open the door for Hyo-Yeon I'll be back." When they heard him say Hyo-Yeon, they immediately straighten themselves up before Sung-Yeol could even open the door. Giving Sung-Yeol a signal, he opened the door to reveal Hyo-Yeon standing in a beautiful white strapless dress with a white mask covering her eyes and her blonde curled hair placed perfectly on her shoulders. Their jaws literally dropped open once they saw how beautiful she looked in the dress.

 

"May I step in?" She asked breaking them from their own thoughts. Sung-Yeol quickly nodded and stepped aside from her to walk in. She smiled and walked in while holding the bottom of her dress like a princess.

 

"Annyeong~" she greeted while bowing. They immediately bowed back and made room for her to sit down with them.

 

Ho-Won secretly snapped a few pictures of her while his mouth still hung open. Satisfied, he smiled and slowly placed his phone back into his pockets as he glide towards her.

 

"You look amazingly beautiful tonight. I hope you have fun. Happy Halloween Hyo-Yeon!" He said as he grabbed her hand and kissed it while the others gave him death glares towards his playboy actions.

 

Before Hyo-Yeon could thank him, he ran away to his room. "Uh thanks!" She shouted back hoping he heard, which he gave her an ok sign with his fingers.

 

She moved over to the single couch and sat down while her eyes wander around the room. "Nice place."

 

"It's not like you haven't been here before." Woo-Hyun sweetly mentioned.

 

She smiled and said, "I know but I never saw this house in detail, you know? Now that I saw how detailed it is, its nice."

 

"Thanks for the compliment." Sung-Kyu said while giving her a smile. She in return smiled back.

 

"So noona, who are you?" Sung-Jong asked breaking the silence between them.

 

"You don't know?" He shook his head at her. She stood up and twirled around making them blush by her beauty.

 

"I'm Cinderella~" she cutely stated making them chuckle at her cuteness.

 

"And who's Prince Charming?" Sung-Yeol asked hoping she'd choose one of them.

 

Before Hyo-Yeon could answer, someone interrupted them. "That would be me." They turned around to be greeted by Dong-Woo in his Prince Charming custom along with a black cape and some . . . . Blood on his face and neck. Hyo-Yeon smiled and got up from her sit.

 

"Is Prince Charming suppose to have blood on his face and a black cape?" She chuckled. She lifted his cape up and nodded. "Nice cape." She complimented.

 

"Thanks. You ready to go?" She happily nodded as they made their way out with Dong-Woo leading the way.

 

Suddenly someone pulled on Hyo-Yeon's arm making her jolt in surprise as she turned around to see Myung-Soo holding on to her. The expression on his face was unreadable. She couldn't tell how he was feeling.

 

"Yes?" Realizing that they've been staring at each other for awhile, Myung-Soo slowly let go of her arm letting it drop to her side.

 

"I . . . I just wanted to apologize for what happened between us that night. I just wanted to clear things up so that it wouldn't be so awkward between us. I just-" she placed her index finger on his lips to shut him up. He thanked god that it was night time that she didn't see his cherry tomatoe face flushing in the dark, literally.


 

"I'm cool with it. It's ok. You don't have to apologize beside you were " she slightly tilt her head back as she brought her hand to making a cup shape indicating what he did that made him do it.

 

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry that that happened. I promise it will never happen again."

 

"Good. You better keep that promise." She chuckled. He smiled at her and waved good-bye to her as he watched her walk with Dong-Woo to the opposite direction.

 

He chuckled to himself while nodding his head. He placed his hands in his pocket and walked back to the house. "Good~" He closed the door of the house and quietly made his way to his room.





 

***





 

The loud music filled their ears up as they walked in the building where the Halloween party was held. As they walked in a few people were star struck as they passed by them. Whispers could be heard from where they stood.

 

"Wow, she is so hot."

 

"Omomomomo look at them. I envy her so much. He is so handsome with his custom."

 

"Daebeak~ are they dating?"

 

So many people started to crowd around as they continued to whisper about them. They completely ignored them and went over to an empty table to sit. Dong-Woo spotted a table not to far from the center of the dance floor where a bunch of crazy teens in Halloween customs dance.

 

He tapped her back and pointed to the empty table. She nodded and they made their way over to the empty table. They placed their things down and started chatting with each other.


 

"Boo!" Hyo-Yeon swiftly turned around to see a guy with a hulk mask on. She frown in confusion. The masked guy sighed and pulled his mask off.

 

"I thought you'd be scared. I guess not." He pulled the chair beside Hyo-Yeon out and sat down next to her.

 

"Jong-Up, nice try but try harder next time. Beside the hulk isn't scary at all compared to Freddie Cruger over by the punch table." She pointed out.

 

Jong-Up shivered as he turned towards Freddie by the punch bowl. "He looks so real. I can't even tell." Hyo-Yeon laughed at Jong-Up as she turned to bob her head to the music.

 

"Oh Hyo-Yeon I have to introduce to you my friends. Come with me. I really want you to meet them." Before she could answer he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the opposite direction from where they were. Hyo-Yeon turned back to Dong-Woo with an apologetic look. Dong-Woo smiled and waved his hands telling her 'its ok.' She smiled back and looked towards the direction where Jong-Up was leading her to.

 

As they arrived, she avoid eye contact with his friends, who calls themselves B.A.P.

 

"Guys. This is Hyo-Yeon my dance partner. Hyo-Yeon these are my friends. We're called B.A.P." Jong-Up introduced.

Hyo-Yeon smiled at them and bowed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyo-Yeon imnida." She introduce herself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ulineun B.A.P yes sir!!" They shouted as they salute her.

 

"Annyeong, I'm Bang Yong-Guk. I'm the eldest." Hyo-Yeon smiled and greeted him.

 

"And your suppose to be . ."

 

"I'm Tigger from 'Winnie the Pooh'. It's kinda embarrassing, isn't it?" He flushed red. Hyo-Yeon chuckled and shook her head.

 

"It's cute." She responded making him blush even more.

 

"Annyeong. I'm Him-Chan. I'm the second oldest. My custom is a mafia. It's nice, right?" The said guy next to Yong-Guk stated.

 

Hyo-Yeon looked at him from top to bottom and bobbed her head. "It looks nice on you."

 

"Annyeong, I'm Young-Jae and this is Zelo. I'm the fourth oldest and the third youngest. And Zelo here is the maknae. While Jong-Uppie here is the second youngest." The last two members greeted. One, which was Zelo, was dressed as a zombie. While Young-Jae was dressed as a cowboy.

 

"It's nice meeting you guys."

 

"Oh I forgot, where's hyung?" Jong-Up asked Zelo.

 

Zelo shrugged and said, "He's suppose to be here but I guess he's late."

 

"There's one more person left but I'm not sure if he-" Jong-Up looked towards the door and spotted a familiar blonde head heading towards them in a Phantom outfit.

 

"Oh Dae-Hyun hyung!! You made it!" Hyo-Yeon stood frozen in her spot as she heard that name. Dae-Hyun? Why . . Why is he here? I thought he was in jail?

 

Before Dae-Hyun could come any closer, Hyo-Yeon excused herself and went over to the table where Dong-Woo is.

 

"Hey what took you so long?" He slurred.  

 

"We have to go." She stopped and looked at Dong-Woo. She whispered, "are you drunk?"

 

Dong-Woo laughed. "What? Your crazy. I'm not drunk." He hiccuped. Hyo-Yeon rolled her eyes.

 

"Men and their drinking problems. Come on let's go. I'll take you home." Dong-Woo frowned at her.

 

"Why are you in a hurry? The party just begun~" he said while winking at her. Without answering him, she quickly dragged Dong-Woo out of the building and into the parking lot.

 

"Did we walk?" Dong-Woo smiled and held on tightly to Hyo-Yeon.

 

He giggled. "We did yeobo~" Hyo-Yeon rolled her eyes and took off her glass shoes. She took off Dong-Woo's black cape and tied it to make it look like a hobo's bag. She took off Dong-Woo's jacket and placed the jacket, along with her shoes, in the bag.

 

"Thank god you live close or else I'll seriously die dragging you all the way home." Dong-Woo mumbled something and slowly his eyes started to close.

 

"No oppa!! Don't fall asleep. I can't drag you then." She complained.

 

She groaned and quickly dragged Dong-Woo all the way back to the house.


 

10 minutes later . . .


 

"Please help me." She struggled to get Dong-Woo inside the house. Sung-Yeol helped Hyo-Yeon by grabbing Dong-Woo's other arm and swinging it over his shoulders.

 

"What happened?" He asked as they finally placed Dong-Woo in his room.

 

"I don't know. All I saw was him with an empty glass and the smell of alcohol around him. I just came back from talking with my friends and I saw him like that. I don't even know how he got the alcohol anyways." She quietly explained.

 

Sung-Yeol sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Alright, thanks Hyo-Yeon. You crash here if you want. My room is two doors down from here. I'll stay with Dong-Woo hyung tonight."

 

"But-"

 

"No 'buts'. I'll get you some clothes to change in. Follow me." He grabbed her hand and dragged her to his room. He swung open the door and saw Myung-Soo at his desk with headphones on.

 

"Why . . ." He shrugged the thought off and opened his closest up. He grabbed a pair of sweats and a white t-shirt.

 

"It's too small, so I think it will fit you. You can change in here." Hyo-Yeon looked towards Myung-Soo by the laptop and Sung-Yeol looked to where she pointed at.

 

"Don't mind him. He can't hear anything since he has headphones in. There beats headphones and it has high quality sound. Don't worry he won't notice." Before Hyo-Yeon could answer him he winked at her and walked out of the room.

 

She sighed and looked at Myung-Soo.

 

Beats headphones, huh

 

"Whatever." She began to her dress, letting it fall off of her and onto the ground. She stepped away from the dress and placed it on Sung-Yeol's bed while glancing up at Myung-Soo to make sure he wasn't looking.

 

She backed up but she suddenly tripped over his back-Pack and fall to the ground with a loud thud, making Myung-Soo turn around completely surprised by sudden appearance.


 

He slowly take off his headphones and got up from the desk to see a Hyo-Yeon on the ground with only her undergarments on. He gasped as he saw her there with nothing on but undergarments.

 

Hyo-Yeon looked up and yelled at him. He quickly went over to her and covered with his hand left hand while his other hand held her .

 

"Shh~ be quiet their sleeping next door." Myung-Soo whispered. His eyes trailed down her body making her shiver by his stare. She pushed him away and quickly grabbed the clothes Sung-Yeol gave to her.

 

She slipped it on and stood there awkwardly. "I guess you're wondering why I'm here." He slightly nodded and she sighed while taking a seat on the bed.

 

"Dong-Woo oppa got drunk and I walked him home. More like dragged him." She looked down at her feet and Myung-Soo slowly noticed blood flowing from her feet. He quickly exit the room and then walked back in with the first aid kit. He crouched down in front of her and placed her left foot on his thigh. She removed her foot but he grabbed a hold of it and placed her foot back on his thigh.

 

"I-I don't need help. I think I can do it on my own." She stuttered. Damn.

 

"Just stop." She quickly shut up and watched him wipe the blood off of her foot. She jolted a little by the alcohol that he placed on her wound.

 

"Sorry." He softly stated. He light dapped the alcohol on her foot.

 

"What happened by the way?" He suddenly asked.

 

"Like I said I dragged Dong-Woo oppa home." He looked up at her with confusion.

 

"Barefoot?" She slightly nodded. He knuckled her on the head. She frowned and rubbed the spot he hit her. "Tsk, Babo." He chuckled.

 

She shrugged. "Beside my heels were killing me. I could barely walk in them."

 

"Whatever. Oh how was the party?" Her smile slowly faded away as he mentioned about the party.

 

She scratched the back of her head and gave him a small smile. "Umm .  . It was fun, I guess." She looked at the clock above the desk. "Oh look at the time. It's late. I'm tired, can you please leave?" She said as she pointed to the door.

 

He stared at her as if he's trying to read her mind. He could tell something was up but what exactly? He sighe and nodded his head. "Good night Hyo-Yeon." He said as he shut the door behind him and walking over to his room to sleep.

 

"What a night." She whispered as she climb on the bed and drifted off to sleep, still having the thoughts about the Halloween party and Dae-Hyun.










How she wish she could turn back time and redo the mistakes she made in the past. How she wish she could but she knows she can't. No matter what she does, nothing can change the past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Halloween!!! . . . . I know it's late but I updated, so woohoo!! I hope you like. I bet you all were wondering who is Dae-Hyun to Hyo-Yeon? or How does Hyo-Yeon know him? Becuase I know I am. Anyways thanks to those who subscribed and commented. Bye for now. I forgot to add Hyo-Yeon's Halloween custom.

 

 

A-Cinderella-Story-a-cinderella-story-31 That's how she looked.