Hyo-Yeon's past

Trouble Maker

13~

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 years ago . . .


 

The little 7 year old Hyo-Yeon walked to and fro in front of the cream colored house, waiting for her best friend to come out and play. She stopped and crossed her arms in front of her chest as she impatiently tapped her foot against the pavement. She sighed and walked over to the doorbell ringing it, not twice, but four times in a row until she heard the faint sound  footsteps coming towards her from inside the house.

 

Satisfied, she smiled to herself and stepped away from the door. The door opened to reveal a dark haired boy just her age with his signature dimple on his right cheek.

 

“Really Hyo-Yeon? you can’t wait for more than 5 minutes.” the dark haired boy exclaimed as he playfully hit her on the head. “Babo.” Her little button like nose scrunched up in annoyance as she swatted the boy’s hands.

 

“I can’t. It’s very important.Let’s go before they close.” She dragged him along with her to the bus station. They passed the bus station and went towards the candy shop. The pink big lollipop gave it all away once she dragged him towards the shop. He simply chuckled at his best friend.

 

“Really, Hyo-yeon?” He paused and gave her a look. “A candy shop? Is this really important that you had to drag me all the way from my house at 10:30 in morning to go check out the candy shop?” She innocent nodded as she pouted. Dae-Hyun chuckled and ruffled her hair and knocking her head with his knuckles.

 

“Agioo Hyoraengi.” She continued to pout at him. Her head bow below looking at her feet.

 

She stuttered. “Are you mad?” Before he could reply, he pulled her into a tight bear hug. Pulling her gently closer to her chest. “No~ of course not. Why would you think that?”

 

“I. . .” He placed his index finger on . “Shh~ you don’t have to answer. Come. Let’s go enjoy some sweet treats.” Hyo-Yeon looked up at him happily. She rapidly nodded her head at him and dragged him into the Candy Shop. The two spent their time together having lots of sweets and laughter together.





 

6 Years Later. . .




 

“Hey! where have you’ve been? The guys are looking for you.” Said the 13 year-old Chae-Jin, Dae-Hyun’s friend & Quarterback. Here at Damjin Middle School, the Dragons has made it to state is now getting ready to play against the most powerful team called the Tigers. Even though they are going against the most powerful team, they were still the best. Dae-Hyun looked out from his spot and looked around at the belchers, trying to spot a familiar brown head. Chae-Jin looked at the direction that Dae-Hyun was looking at with a confuse expression across his shiny face.

 

“Bro, Who are you looking for?” Dae-Hyun didn’t answer his friend and waved his hand in front of his face to shoo him off. Chae-Jin shook his head and walked away as he started to prepare for the game soon. Dae-Hyun continued to search around the belchers. He frowned at the fact that he couldn’t find her.

 

I knew she wouldn’t come.

 

“Dae-Hyun!! visitor!!” Dae-Hyun’s head shot up as his eyes became bright. Without replying back, he exit the room, ignoring the calls his friends was saying towards him. He walked towards the front of the building and searched for a certain person. Before he could give up, someone covered his eyes from behind making him flinch a little.

 

“Guess who~” a smooth, high pitched voice said from behind. Dae-Hyun chuckled at her childish act as he swiftly turned around to face her, wrapping his arms tightly around her shoulders, making her slightly blush. She playfully pushed him away and hit his arm.

 

“Ouch! what was that for?” he rubbed his arm and pouted at her. She rolled her eyes at him and hit him again.

 

“Quit acting. Your so bad at it.” He dramatically gasped and pretended to cry.

 

“Hyoraengi~ Your so mean to me. I don’t even why I’m your best friend.” He continued to cry and Hyo-Yeon just stood there while crossing her arms, not caring. He started to quiet down when he didn’t heard any response from Hyo-Yeon.

 

“Yah! Is that how you act when your bestfriend is in pain? How rude.” Hyo-Yeon chuckled at her friend and gave him a pat on the back. “Of course.” He gasped and she laughed at his priceless expression.

 

“Hey Dae-Hyun, We have 5 minutes hurry up and say goodbye to your girlfriend.” The coach shouted from the locker room.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend//She’s not my girlfriend.” they said in unison. The coach just laughed it off and went back inside to get ready for the game.

 

“Well, I’ll see you at the after party. ok?” She nodded and gave him a hug, which he gladly returned. “Good luck, You’ll need it.” whispered Hyo-Yeon as she release the hug and ran out of the hall and Straight to the bleachers. Dae-Hyun kissed his ring and did a fighting sign before heading towards the locker room, where all his teammates were.

 

Good luck, You’ll need it.

 

That was all he could hear throughout the whole game. Her voice.





 

2 years later . . . .



 

“Hey, you ready to go?” She looked up from her desk to see Dae-Hyun waiting for her by the doorway. She sighed and leaned back in her chair as Dae-Hyun came towards, taking the seat next to her. She placed her head on the desk and heaved a sigh.

 

“Do we have to? I’m sick of doing this. I don’t even know why we joined in the first place.” Dae-Hyun patted her back and stood up from his chair as he started to gather her things together.

 

“I want to know too, Hyo-Yeon. Let’s go before he beats us up again.” Dae-Hyun took her hand and carried her bag on his shoulder as he led them out of the school.















 

“Finally! you made it. Hurry up, I heard the Lee’s just moved into an expensive house full of diamonds. Yun-Ho grabbed Dae-Hyun’s collar catching him off guard. “You better get what I want or less you're dead.” He pushed Dae-Hyun to the ground and Hyo-Yeon immediately ran over to him, helping him up from the ground and dragging him out of the building.

As hours passed, They finally came back with a big bag in hand. Yun-Ho’s helpers -Including Jun-Ho- pulled the white table out as they set the bag on the table with a loud thump. Yun-Ho glared back at them as he made a signal for the diamond expertise to come out. An old man, around the age of 50, came walking out with some equipment in hand. He pulled the chair out and sat down as he set up his equipment.

 

Hyo-Yeon stood there nervously. Dae-Hyun could tell how nervous she gets every time they see the diamond expertise come out. Dae-Hyun grabbed her hands and held on to it tightly, giving her a little squeeze to comfort her.

 

Suddenly out of nowhere, the federal agents came in knocking down the door while their guns stood out. “FREEZE!!! You’re under arrest. Put down the diamond and put your hands on your head.” The officer shouted. Everybody froze in their spots. Dae-Hyun hid Hyo-Yeon behind him and told her to stay still.

 

Yun-Ho didn’t even flinch at all. He slowly stood up with his hands behind his head. The police officers arrest Yun-Ho and his crew and brought them to the loaded cars.

 

“Oppa. What . . . What do we do?” Dae-Hyun slowly turned towards Hyo-Yeon and grabbed her shoulders. Tears started to stream down her face as she looked at Dae-Hyun in the eyes.

 

“You have to listen to me ok. You have to promise me something.” She slowly shook her head. “Oppa-”

 

“You have to run. Run as far as possible so they can’t catch you. Do you hear me?” She choked. She rapidly shook her head as Dae-Hyun pushed into a secret way out of the building. “Go before it’s too late. Don’t worry about me.” He pushed her towards the door but she refused to go.

 

“No! I can’t leave you alone like this.” She begged.

 

“Hyo-Yeon, you have to go now or else it’s too late. Go!!” She continued to shake her head as more tears started to stream down. Dae-Hyun pulled her into a warm hug as she hugged him back.

 

“Please don’t.” She whispered into his shirt. He pulled away and looked at her honey brown eyes. He kissed her forehead and pushed her out the door before she could even react. Just in time, the police came and locked Dae-Hyun up in cuffs. As the police tugged him away Hyo-Yeon quietly watched in horror.

 

She did as she was told to do. She ran. She ran as far as she could out of sight. She looked back to see the police cars driving away from the scene. She turned back around and continued to do as she was told. The image of Dae-Hyun being cuffed was something she never wanted to see. She never wanted to see her best friend being cuffed up right in front of her. She hated it.
















Until then, Hyo-Yeon has changed from the fearful little girl to a fearless lady. She left the gang and was no longer ‘The Golden Bandit.’ Without Dae-Hyun, she was nothing. She was just a simple girl living in a simple world. That’s all that matters.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM!! So there you have it. To those who were very curious about Hyo-Yeon's past and how she knew Dae-Hyun. I know it's cheesy but hey I think I liked this part of the story. What about you? How was it?