Welcome Back

Trouble Maker

5~

*Author's Note: If you haven't read the ious chapter please do so first. Like I promised, today is a double update so please be sure to read the ious chapter first. Also the text that is underlined and Italic that means their speaking in english and the bold text is someones thoughts. Enjoy!!

 

 

 

 

New York City

The alarm rang loudly, waking up a little Blondie in bed. A hand slowly reached out to stop the alarm from ringing farther more. Slowly, the little Blondie got out of bed and a small smile showed upon her face as she started to get ready for the day. She excitedly made her way to the bathroom to wash up. While doing that, she thought about how life would be like when she returns to Korea. Even though she’s happy about going back, she’s also sad to leave New York like that. She’d miss all her newly found friends and all the places she visited during her time in New York.

Once she got done with everything, she quickly started cleaning up her things and placing them in her white aluminum suitcase. After that, she made a check list and started going over every little thing while checking it off on the list. She checked the time and it was now 9:35, just 20 more minutes until she departs to the airport. Before she could walk out of her apartment, she turned back around and scanned the place before exiting. She sighed. “I’m gonna miss this place.” She shut the lights off and dragged her belongings with her. She knocked the door and made her way down the steps to the front. Once she was down, she gave the landlord the keys and bid goodbye to the landlord.

Thanks Susan. I’m going to miss you.” She said as she gave Susan a small smile before heading on out to the taxi –which was called beforehand. Susan sighed. “Hyo-Yeon I had fun with you here. Can’t you stay for another year or 2?” Hyo-Yeon chuckled at her friend/landlord.

You know I can’t. My mother is expecting me. The way she answered the phone last night was really happy and excited like. I don’t want to disappoint her.” Hyo-Yeon explained. Once again, Susan sighed. “Ok, well once you arrive please call me ok? I’m seriously going to miss you Hyo-Yeon. What will I do without you?”

Hyo-Yeon smiled. “Don’t worry. I’ll call. I’ll miss you Susan.” Hyo-Yeon looked at her watch and then back at Susan. “It’s time for me to go. Bye Susan. I’ll miss you. Take care ok.” With that Hyo-Yeon gave Susan one last hug and went out to the taxi cab. Susan walked out as well and waved goodbye to Hyo-Yeon. Hyo-Yeon waved back and the taxi cab took off.

Where to Miss?” The cab driver asked. Hyo-Yeon replied, “To the airport please.” With a nod from the driver, he sped off to the airport.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Airport 10 o’clock

She paid and thanked the taxi driver and went into the airport with her luggage in hand. She looked at the board above her and saw the plane to South Korea deports at exactly 10:55 am. She quickly went over to check in and waited for the plane to South Korea. While she waited, she decided to give Susan a call to tell her that she arrived safely at the airport and is now waiting for the plane. Since she still has time, she also decided to call her mother and brother to talk to them about her experience in New York.

A couple of minutes passed and it was now time to board the plane back to South Korea. She gave them her ticket and quickly went to her seat, very excited about returning back to her hometown.

“Umma, Wait for me there. I’m coming back.” She looked out the window to see that the plane is now taking off into the sky and back to South Korea.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

South Korea

“Please fasten your seat belt as we are now arriving to Seoul. Please wait until the plane has successfully landed to collect your belongings. Thank you for taking Seoul Gimpo International Airport.” Once the plane landed, everybody grabbed their belongings and safely exit out of the plane.

Hyo-Yeon thanked the pilot and assistants as she made her way out of the plane. She briefly stopped and started to stretch her aching muscles after being on the plane for what seems like two days. After she finished stretching she quickly made her way to the entrance to the airport. She looked around for any signs what had her name but as she searched there were no signs with her name on it.

She shrugged. “I guess they forgot.” She huffed as she dragged her heavy luggage out to the front to haul a taxi.

The taxi driver helped with her belongings as she climbed in to the cab. “Where to?” the driver asked.

Hyo-Yeon took out a piece of paper out from her backpack and gave it to the driver. He nodded and handed the paper back to her. The cab took off and Hyo-Yeon suddenly felt nervous. She sat back and stared out the window to see the streets of Seoul. She could see a lot of citizens walking around and shopping. Couples and singles going out to eat and little children with their parents happily playing together in local parks. The thought of being nervous subside as she saw how happily citizens in Seoul were. She smiled to herself and thought, “This isn’t so bad.”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

The Kim’s household

The clanking of pots and pans set on the stove as the sound of the famous Korean beef sold in Seoul sizzled against the hot pan. Chatting could be heard throughout the house as everybody started to prepare a ‘Welcome back home’ party for Hyo-Yeon. Friends and family members scatter everywhere decorating the house to make it look presentable to show how much they miss and love Hyo-Yeon.

“Hyung, move it up a bit more and it should be prefect.” Jim-In, Tae-Hyung’s same aged friend told his hyungs, Jin and Nam-Joon, who held on to the banner that had gold and silver writings that said “Welcome Home!” in bubble letters. “Ok stop! That’s prefect. Be careful coming down.”

Tae-Hyung came running into the living room with a cake and snacks in hand. He neatly placed the food on the table and looked around to see that everything is turning out prefect. After preparing everything neatly, they now waited for Hyo-Yeon to arrive. Lastly, Mrs. Kim finally came out of the kitchen with the plate of Korean beef and nicely set the plate next to the lettuce. With one last look at everything, she nodded and went upstairs to prepare herself.

“So is your sister hot?” Jim-In asked Tae-Hyung once Mrs. Kim went up to prepare herself. Jung-Kook, being the youngest amongst them and the most mature one replied, “Why would you ask that? It’s our first time meeting her and she’s Tae-Hyung hyung’s twin sister.” Tae-Hyung smiled at Jung-Kook’s reply as he ruffled his hair. “Thank you Jung-Kookie for replying to this idiot of a friend of ours.”

“You’re very welcome hyung.” Jung-Kook smiled. Jim-In huffed and crossed his arms across his chest is annoyance. “Always ganging up on charming one.”

“And the most conceited one.” Ho-Seok completed his sentence which made Jim-In glare at him. They chuckled at Ho-Seok’s comment to Jim-In but it suddenly died down when they suddenly heard a knock on the door. Mrs. Kim came just in time as she quietly shushed them to be quiet while she made her way to the door. The boys got up from their seats as they got ready to fire the confetti.

Mrs. Kim turned to face the boys as she started to count down while she placed her hand on the door knob. “1. . . 2 . . . 3!!” She opened the door and they shot the confetti into the air as they shouted, “Welcome home!!” Their smiles turned into frowns as they looked at the door way to see a fat man in a plain t-shirt and a pair of jeans while holding a piece of paper in his hand.

Mrs. Kim cleared and said, “May I help you?” the man looked t the paper in his hands and then at the number on the house. “This is the one.”

“Excuse me?”

“Are you the Kim family?” Mrs. Kim looked back at Tae-Hyung and then back at the man as she closed the door a bit smaller. “Yes, we are. And who might you be?” The man held his finger up in front of her. “Please excuse me.” With that he turned around to his cab and knocked on the window. The window rolled down to reveal the Blondie waiting in the car.

Tae-Hyung walked over to his mother to see what was going on. “Who’s that?” Mrs. Kim shrugged at her son and said, “I don’t know but he told me to wait.” They watched in silence as they saw a girl with Blonde hair and tan skin getting out of the car with her luggage. The short girl thanked and paid the fat man as she bid goodbye to fat man before he sped off from her sight. She sighed and turned around to face the house.

Worried, Tae-Hyung asked his mom, “Should we close the door before she comes anywhere closer?” Mrs. Kim leaned forwarded a bit to get a clearer view the blonde girl, completely ignore her sons’ question. Once she got a clear view of the girl her eyes widen as she finally get to see the person she’s been waiting for. Squealing she made her way down the steps and into the blonde girl’s arms. Tae-Hyung’s friends came running to the door as they heard Mrs. Kim squealing. They saw an image of Mrs. Kim happily hugging the blonde girl and kissing her on either side of her cheeks.

“Who’s that?” Yoon-Gi asked once he saw Mrs. Kim and the blonde girl.

“Isn’t it obvious? That’s Tae-Hyung hyung’s twin sister, Kim Hyo-Yeon.” Jung-Kook replied while leaning against the door frame. Jim-In’s eyes popped out of his sockets as he heard Jung-Kook reply. His jaws dropped open. “That’s your sister?” he paused. Tae-Hyung nodded. “I guess so.” He said while smiling. Jim-In suddenly smirked. “Your sister is fine. Is she available?” Jim-In asked, earning a big slap on the back of his head from his hyungs, including Jung-Kook. Jim-In gasped at Jung-Kook as he held the back of his head. “Jung-Kookie how could you?” he dramatically exclaimed.

Jung-Kook shrugged. “You deserve it.” He replied as he followed behind the others to see Tae-Hyung’s beautiful twin sister. After recovering, Jim-In quickly followed behind them to greet Tae-Hyung’s sister.

“Welcome home honey!! We’ve missed you so much.” Mrs. Kim hugged Hyo-Yeon once again in a very tight hug. Hyo-Yeon chuckled and said, “I’ve missed you too. And you too Tae-Hyunggie. How’s my little bro doin’ so far?” she said as she ruffled his light brown hair. Tae-Hyung swatted her hand away and smiled. “I’m fine and I’m not your little brother. I’m actually 1 second older then you.” Hyo-Yeon rolled her eyes at her brother. “Ok whatever you say sweetie.” She turned to the boys behind Tae-Hyung and pointed, “And I guess you’re all Tae-Hyung’s friends, right?” they nodded and each of them introduced themselves to Hyo-Yeon as Hyo-Yeon gladly introduced herself back to them.

 

“Ok, enough with the chit-chat. Come, let’s get everything settled and come eat.” Mrs. Kim said breaking their friendly conversion. She rushed everybody back inside the house as the ‘welcome home’ party began.