Baby Aboard

Trouble Maker

2~

 

 

 

Once they entered the building tons and thousands of girls from their school started to surround them with gifts and food in hand. All the boys did was wave and smile as they passed by each and every girl in the building. They lightly pushed passed them as they tried to make their way to class but their class isn’t any normal class as the others. They had a special class with their own special teacher. That’s why every girl in the school and in other schools likes about them. Their undeniable charms and looks knocked the girls off their feet. Since they, “caused trouble” in their regular classes, the staffs and principles decided to make a special class just for them only.

“Ah~ finally. No more screaming and shouting from them. Finally some piece and-“Myung-Soo got interrupted by the whispering going on outside their room. They opened the drapes to see everybody –mostly girls- standing outside their window which made them jumping in their seats at how close they were by the window.

“Seriously, when will they ever stop bothering us? I blame our good-looks of ours.” Dong-Woo exclaimed while walking back to his assigned seat and crossing his arms over his chest.

“Don’t worry. We’ll get used to it later on.” Woo-Hyun assured. Dong-Woo nodded as he fixed his stuff neatly placing it on his desk. Right then their teacher, Mr. Lee, came walking in with a bright smile upon his face.

“Good morning class. Please take your assigned seats so we can begin.” He sweetly stated while placing todays’ agenda on his desk. Everybody got their belongings out as they finally started their first day of school.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in Korea. . . .

The sweet laughter of children wondering around the playground all happy and excited to finally be out in the open air after what seems like a month since they got out and they finally got what they wanted the most. Some fun time outside beside their own house.

“Children it’s lunch time. Go wash your hands and come down for lunch.” Mrs. Park shouted to the children at the playground. The children happily ran to the house, pushing and shoving the others to the bathroom to wash up.

“Clam down kids. Don’t hurt each other, now.” Mrs. Park said as she closed the door behind her, once each and every single child is in. She chuckled at their behavior as she made her way back into the kitchen to fix up the table.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

“I’m coming~” Mrs. Park dropped the cloth as she ran to the door to see nobody there. She groaned. “Stupid pranksters.” She closed the door but stopped as she saw somebody sitting across the street staring directly at her. She squinted toward the person’s figure trying to make out who it was.

“Whose there?” she shouted at the figure. The figure slowly looked up at Mrs. Park as he made his way over to her, ever so slowly. He held something –or someone- close to his chest while walking towards Mrs. Park. Mrs. Park thought it was some , so she quickly shut the door on him while breathing heavily as she leaned against the door.

She could hear a faint sound of the figure’s footsteps coming up the steps to the door. She gasped as she sprinted her way down the hall and quietly called all the children to hide in her room while she grabbed the closest thing she could find.

“Tae-Suk, please watch over them. Don’t come out or make any kind of noise.” Mrs. Park demanded.

“Mrs. Park what’s happening?” Tae-Suk stuttered with a terrified look upon her face. Mrs. Park hugged them and walked out of the room without answering her back.

She locked the door and slowly made her way to the front. The doorbell rang again which startled Mrs. Park as she made her way closer and closer towards the door. On her tippy toe, she peeked through the peep hole to see a young male student standing in front of the door with what seems like a baby in his hands. She dropped the mop and opened the door for the young male.

“Can . . . Can I help you?” she softly asked. The young male student blinked at her twice before he spoke. “I need help.” His voice cracked. Mrs. Park opened the door completely open for him to step in.

“Please step in.” Once he stepped in she glanced at the baby wrapped in the cloth close to his chest. She pointed at the baby and he looked at where she was pointing at. “Is he . . .” He nodded.

“Yes he is. That’s why I need help. Please take him.” He begged as he unwrap the cloth to show the baby’s face. She stepped forward to see the baby. She clasped her hands together at how handsome the baby looked. He looked just like his father; Handsome face with pink chubby cheeks. She held her hand out and said, “May I?”

He nodded as he handed him over. She carefully placed him in her arms while rocking him back and forth. “What’s his name?” she asked without glancing up.

“Hyun-woo. His name is Nam Hyun-Woo.” She smiled at Hyun-Woo. “ Hyun-Woo~ Annyeong.” She said as she tickled his tummy making him giggle. She smiled at his respond and looked back at his father.

“Aren’t you a little too young to have him? How. . . . How old are you?” Mrs. Park curiously asked while looking at him.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he hesitated to answer her. By the look in his eyes she can tell that he is not over 20 years-old. She gave Hyun-woo back to him as she made her way to the couch. She pats the seat beside her, motioning him to sit next to her. He slowly moved to the couch and sat beside her while cradling Hyun-Woo in his arms.

“Listen. You said you needed help, that’s why you’re here? Now please tell me your name and age.” She calmly responded. By the way he shifted in his seat; she knew he felt uncomfortable in his current position. She sweetly smiled at him as she placed her hand on his knee. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to call your parents and anything like that. You can trust me.” Those words that ran out of made him loosen up a bit. He breathed in and out as he turned to face her.

“My name is Nam Se-Yong and I’m 17 years-old. I go to Nam high school.” He confidently said. Her eyes widen as she was heard his age. She knew that teenagers these days would be like that but she never ever met one in real life. She only heard about them getting pregnant at this age but she never met one.

“You seem surprised. You should be. I know I’m too young to be going through this but it just happened. So that’s why I need your help.” He confessed.

“Where’s his mother?” she asked after she recovered from her shocking status.

His face fell upon hearing the word “mother”. She gasped as she noticed his sudden change of expression. “Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to-“He shook his head at her while he waved his arms. “Oh no, It’s fine . . . we lost her while she was giving birth.” He paused as he looked down at Hyun-Woo, sleeping soundly in his arms. “But I’m thankful that this little guy survived.” She smiled at him. She admired him at how he cared for his own son. Usually teens these days don’t ever care about them usually they’d abandon them or abort them, which is really sad. Just the thought of that happening to this poor baby made her shiver in her seat.

“Mrs. Park. I know what you’re thinking. That you admire me for saying that, but don’t because the next thing I’m going to say is heartbreaking but I have to do it.” Mrs. Park curiously looked at him.

His smiled faded as those words came out of his mouth earning a big pain in his heart. “Please take Hyun-Woo. I can’t take care of him anymore. I . . . I don’t want him anymore. Please take him away from me.” Mrs. Park was speechless. She didn’t have the courage to speak up. All she did was point to the door. Se-Yong understood what she meant. He nodded and grabbed his belongings with him.

“I’m . . . I’m sorry to disturb you Mrs. Park. I’ll leave now but thank you for your help.” Se-Yong gave her a small smile and walked out of the house with Hyun-Woo as he made his way across the street and faded into the darkness.

She watched from afar as Se-Yong’s figure started to disappear from her sight. “I’m so sorry Se-Yong-ssi but I cannot accept it.” With that she closed the door and continued to fix the table that was left unfixed.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Se-Yong turned the corner and into the stationary just a few blocks ahead of him. He walked in and sat down next on one of the stools beside the coffee machine. He placed his things on one stool as he placed Hyun-Woo on the table adjusting the cloth around him to make him more comfortable. After he done that, he made his way to the noodle section and grabbed one bowl of ramen noodles. He walked back to the table and added some water to his bowl and quickly sat back down at the table where Hyun-Woo were sleeping on. He stared at Hyun-Woo and sighed.

“It’s your entire fault Hyun-Woo. You made me like this and now I have to suffer because of you.” He voice cracked. A small tear fell down his face. He quickly wiped it away with his sleeves. He checked his noodles and began to eat. Just the thought about all this made him angry. He knew it was his fault too. If they didn’t do it then none of this would’ve happened. The one he loved the most was now gone and he’s stuck with an infant. His infant.

Slowly, more tears started to cloud his vision. He sniffed and continued to eat his noodles. “I’m sorry Hyun-Woo but I can’t live with you anymore. I know I’m a bad father but it’s best for the both of us. You don’t deserve to be with me. You deserve a better life not with me but . . . . With someone else.” Just the thought of doing this hurt him even more. He knew that if he did what he thought of doing he would regret it for the rest of his life. But like he said before, it was best for the both of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I finally did it. I finally updated the ssecond chapter. I really hope you like it so far. Please continue to support this story. I'd like to hear your opinons about this so please comment below. How is it so far? Do you like it? Also don't forget to subscribe if you haven't done so. Thank you to those who did so. Until next time. . . . .