Confession

Trouble Maker

15~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a month now since Dae-Hyun came back and Hyo-Yeon couldn’t even be more happier than her usual self. They got back into their old self when they were just kids. Laughing together, singing songs together, being goofy, and most importantly being by each other’s side.

 

“Hey Hyoraengi!!” She turned around and placed a wide smile on her face as her best friend came running to her.

 

“Oppa! I told you not to call me that. It’s so childish.” she whined as she playfully hit his arm. Dae-Hyun pretended to cry as he held her arm and pouted in front of her. Hyo-Yeon knew she could say no to that face.

 

“You hurt oppa’s feelings~” He said as he moved closer to her.

 

“aish~ araso. Just stop it already. You can call me Hyoraengi as long as I get to call you cheesecake freak.” Dae-hyun gasped as he clutch his chest in despair.

 

“Now, your just making fun of me. You know, I thought you changed over the past year but your still a stubborn and awful girl. I still don’t why we became friends in the first place? I’ll never know.”

 

“And you're still the same annoying and self centered friend I’ve ever met.” She turned around and walked away from him, catching him off guard.

 

“Wait~ where are you going?” No reply.

 

“Yah!!” He shouted at her. Still, she never turned back around or stopped walking. He groaned in annoyance and pouted as he ran over to her.

 

“Fine! I’m sorry. Let’s go out to eat Jajangmyeon, huh?” He nudged her arm. She looked up at Dae-Hyun and sighed. She stared into his eyes to see it filled with remorse.

 

“Araso but you're paying.” She said as she crossed her arms and walked passed him. He fist pumped in the air as he ran over to her and linked his arms with her’s while they walked down the street.





 

***





 

“Hey, you ok?” Dong-Woo walked into the classroom to see a lonely Myung-Soo feeling miserable as he slouched down in his seat. Dong-Woo could sense the depressed atmosphere around Myung-Soo and he knew the cause of his gloomy self. It was too obvious.

 

“Not now hyung.” He whispered but loud enough for Dong-Woo to hear.

 

“It’s about Hyo-Yeon, isn’t it?” He said. It was more of a statement than a question. Myung-Soo looked up at his hyung, flabbergasted. He slowly got up from his seat as he stood in front of him, astonished by the fact that this hyung he’s talking too, is smarter than usual.

 

“How’d you . . .” Dong-Woo shrugged as he tucked his hands in his front pocket.

 

“Let’s just say I can read people’s minds.” Myung-Soo rolled his eyes as he actually thought Dong-Woo changed a bit.

 

“Oh~ save it. You probably got it from Sung-Yeol.” Dong-Woo closed his mouth and pouted.

 

“Way to ruin my feelings about actually using my brain for once.” Myung-Soo started to laugh. Dong-Woo smiled in satisfaction as he patted Myung-Soo’s back.

 

“You see, I made you smile again. Now tell hyung all about it.” Myung-Soo stopped laughing and sat down on the desk as he took a deep breath.  Dong-Woo sat across from him, “I’m all ears.”

 

“Well, where should I begin?” The two spent time together as they talked about the person they loved the most. Time started to pass by as night fell. Dong-Woo announced that he wouldn’t be home tonight and Myung-Soo didn’t really care as long as he comes home safely. They bid goodbye to each other as they separated ways.









 

Myung-Soo stopped by the stop light as he waited for the cars to pass by and for the lights to switch. He looked down at his shoes as he thought about the one he loved the most. Right when he looked up, he spotted her across the street waiting just like him. As he continued to stare at her, Hyo-Yeon could feel someone staring down on her. She looked around her and spotted Myung-Soo staring directly at her from across the streets. She smiled at him as she happily waved at him. He, in return, didn’t do anything beside stare at her from afar. She lightly frowned by his action as she avoid having eye contact with him. Hyo-Yeon was now in deep thought as she thought back about the conversation that Dae-Hyun and her had before they separated.

 

 

 

~flashback~


 

At the Jajangmyeon shop . . .

 

The two sat side by side as they ordered two big bowls of jajangmyeon. As they waited for their order, Hyo-Yeon decided to strike up a conversation.

 

“Oppa?” Dae-Hyun looked at Hyo-yeon as he saw her fiddling with her fingers. He could sense she was nervous for some reason.

 

“Wae?” He picked up a pair of chopsticks as he neatly placed one for her and one for himself. She placed her hand on the table and turned her head towards him as she stared at his side profile.

 

“Can . . can I ask you something?” He nodded in response as he turned to her, their faces inches apart from each other. He stared into her honey brown eyes as his eyes started to trail down to her lips and back up.

 

“If you liked someone, would you just confess to them right away? or would you wait until that person confesses first?” Dae-Hyun was studden by her question. He thought hard about it.

 

“Well that depends if this person your talking about is important to you.”

 

She secretly smiled to herself. “Well he is. . .” She paused as she suddenly just realized that what she had done. She hit for saying that out loud, especially in front of him. Dae-Hyun chuckled at her as he cupped her face, turning her to face him.

 

“You don’t have to be afraid. Beside, we’re friends. Friends tells everything to each other.” He stared at her as he continued to chuckle at her. She swatted his hands away from her as she blushed.

 

“So, who is this lucky guy?” Even though Dae-Hyun hated saying that the most, he wouldn’t want to upset his best friend. Truthfully, Dae-Hyun had feelings for her ever since they were little. Dae-Hyun loved it when she would come over to his house just to hang out and every time when it was night time they would lay down together while looking up at the sky as he would secretly kiss her on the forehead whenever she fall asleep.

 

He loved spending time with her and he loved her more than a friend. He got upset by the fact that she loved someone else, though. He could tell how her eyes would sparkle whenever she sees him. Dae-Hyun knew from the very beginning that she had her eyes set on him. He couldn’t do anything about it since he has no right to control her or her life.

 

“He’s just a friend.” She answered. Dae-Hyun and took a sip from his juice.

 

“I think you should tell him first. Maybe he might do the same but I think it’s best if you confess first.” He shrugged. “I honestly don’t know but I think that’s fine.” Hyo-Yeon nodded and smiled at Dae-Hyun. She hugged him as they rocked back and forth.

 

“Thanks Dae-Hyunnie oppa~” She giggled. He hit her head a couple of times before she released the grip she had on him as she pouted at him while holding her head. “Yah!!”

 

“Araso araso. Meoggo.” He stuffed a piece of yellow radish in as he laughed at her priceless expression.


 

~end of flashback~


 

Once the light turned green, Myung-Soo marched towards her as she just stood there still in deep thought. Once she looked up, she jumped back a bit due to the surprised appearance of Myung-Soo in front of her, breathing heavily.




 

 







 

 

 

 

 

 

But before she could do or say anything, Myung-Soo cupped her face as he leaned in and kissed her on her plump, pink lips. Her eyes widen as she panicked. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t respond back as she was still in shock. Warmness of his lips against her’s sent her to heaven. Slowly, she closed her eyes and grabbed the hem of his shirt as she kissed him back. Myung-Soo smiled between the kiss as he grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. They stood there in each other’s warmth, passionately kissing each other as time passed by.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I updated today. Feel free to comment, subscribe, or upvote.

 

 

By the way, that's Myung-Soo's way of saying "I love you" ^.^