Accidental Incident

Trouble Maker

11~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyo!” Hyo-Yeon turned around to see Jong-Up running up to her. She remember what Myung-Soo had told her about Jong-Up ‘did’ to her in the dance studio yesterday. She thought to herself, Would Jong-Up really do that to me?

 

She gave him a faint smile and said, “Hey. . .” Her voice trailed off as her eyes directly spotted the purplish mark on his lip with a small cut on the side. She gently placed her hand on his bruise and looked up at him, worriedly.

 

“What happened to you?”

 

Jong-Up gave her a smile and grabbed her hands away from his bruise. “Well, a little birdy gave me this yesterday after I tried to help you up when I accidently dropped you.” He chuckled. Hyo-Yeon pouted and lightly slapped his muscular arms. “Yah~ it’s not funny. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know he would do that.” Jong-Up placed his hands on her shoulder, giving her a little shake.

 

“Hey it’s fine. I’m fine. But how’d you find out who it was?”

 

“We talked yesterday when he ‘saved’ me from you at the hospital. . . .Oh speaking of him, he told me that you . . . you know” Jong-Up frowned and looked at her in confusion.

 

“Me? When I what?” Hyo-Yeon grunted in anger. He lied to me. She thought to herself.

 

“Umm never mind. Let’s get to class.” She linked arms with him and they walked to class together. Jong-Up shrugged and decided to push it aside.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Hyo-Yeon's pov

 

I was debating if I should go in or not. I paced to and fro in front of their door. Yes, as you can see I'm standing in front of the most popular kids in school. I looked through their window to see them all there except for one, whom I don't really care about. I sighed and decided to just walk home since they don't need me yet and because I have just made up my mind. I grabbed my backpack, which happens to be on the ground, and walked away from their door. I walked out into the cold dark night and took a sharp left turn to see the soccer field. I checked my watch and it read 6:45. I looked up ahead and saw a silver bench near the field. I shrugged and sat down on the cold bench, looking ahead at the big field in front of me.

 

“Ah~” I smiled. “It feels good to be out.” I whispered to myself as I kicked the sandstone gravel on the track. So many things going on around me that I just wished would wash away. I sighed and placed my head in the hands as I let the cool breeze flow through my blonde hair.

 

After realizing that it’s getting pretty late, I quickly grabbed my stuff with a satisfied smile upon my face as I walked back to the front gate.



 

But . . .




 

Along the way to the front gate I felt as if someone has been following me. I swiftly turned around to see nobody there. I frown and continued to walk but suddenly I felt a hand grabbing me by my wrist and I was slammed against the wall. I tried to fight back at the person who grabbed me but the grip of the person’s hand held on tightly against my skin.

 

“Yah!!!” I yelled. Since it was too dark to even see, I couldn’t even see who he was. I could smell alcohol on him. Men these days with their alcohol really stink.

 

I struggled under his grip as he started to lean in and right then he did so, I saw his face from the lamp post on the left side of us.

 

My brows furrowed together in anger and in confusion. “M-m-myung-Soo?”  His hot breath tumbled against my skin making me shiver in place. I finally pushed him away and stood there in disbelief.

 

“What the hell Myung-Soo?!!” I shouted at him. He hiccuped and started to walk back towards me. I backed up against the wall and he suddenly stopped in his place.

 

Is it me or Is he crying? I suddenly felt guilty of the way I acted towards him this past week. “Myung-Soo are you . . . drunk?” No duh sherlock. I mentally scolded myself for asking such a stupid question when I already know he is.

 

I was too busy arguing with myself that I didn’t notice how close he got to me. He placed his arms up against the wall trapping me, so I wouldn’t escape from him. My blood started to rush up on my face at how close we were from each other. Thank god it was night time that he doesn’t have to see me blush like a red cherry tomato. “Y-yah!” I stuttered as he closed in on me. Our chest touching each other as we could hear each other’s heartbeat. Surprising me, he closed the gap in between us as his soft lips placed upon mine. His hands held onto my face as he moved his lips against mine.

 

My eyes grew big by his sudden action. I, once again, tried pushing him away from me and hitting him on his chest rapidly. For so reason I felt like crying right then and there. Not even caring if the most popular boy in school is in front of me. Finally, after a couple of minutes of struggling to get him off of me, I pushed him onto the ground with a loud thump sound and wiped my lips. My tears streamed down my face as I quickly grabbed my things and ran away from him ignoring the calls from him. I took a quick sharp time but ended up tripping over this stupid rock laying in the middle of my way. I tumbled down to the ground, scraping my knee along the way. I yelped in pain and continued to run away from him.

 

Of all people, Why me?





 

***




 

Myung-Soo’s pov


 

[An hour before the incident]

 

I sat at my desk in deep thought ignoring my friends childish acts. My thoughts ran completely empty as a picture of Hyo-Yeon laying in the hospital bed appeared in front of me. I shook my head trying to get the image of her out of my head. I blinked twice and stared at the blackboard in front of me. And again, the image of Hyo-Yeon reappeared on the blackboard. I frowned and shouted in annoyance as I felt like pulling my hair completely out. I buried my head in my arms as I cried out.

 

“Hyung, What’s wrong?” Sung-Jong asked me. I placed my head on my arms without looking up at him as he approached me along with Sung-Yeol and Ho-Won hyung.

 

“I’m stressing out.” I mumbled while looking at the wooden desk I’m laying on.

 

“Of what exactly?”

 

“I’m just stressed ok. So please leave me alone.” I half-shouted and half-whispered at them.

 

Sung-Yeol held his hands up and walked away from me. Ho-Won sighed and pulling Sung-Jong with him to give me some space. I sighed and rested my head back in the arms.

 

Why can’t I forget about her? Why do I still think about her? What’s wrong with me?

 

I still remembered the way she somewhat yelled at me at the hospital a few days ago. Thinking about that makes me angry by the fact that she acts so different towards me. I don’t get it at all.

 

Once again, I sighed and walked out not even bothering to turn back around to face them. I ignored their calls and exit out of the school building and went to the closet quiet bar around the school.

 

As I entered, I quickly spotted an empty stool in front of the bartender. I glad my way over to the seat and ordered anything on the menu. I thanked the bartender and drank it in one shot. I ordered another and another. One after the other until I felt completely wasted. I have know idea why I’m like this but it just happened.


 

30 Minutes later. . . .

 

I thanked the kind man and paid him whatever I had and stumbled on my way out of the bar. I hiccuped and walked to some large gray gate in front of me. The road before me was making me dizzy and I ended up smashing into the wall of some building. Pushing myself off the wall, I made my way to an . . . empty field? I shrugged and giggled upon seeing a girl being crazy next to the field. I pointed at her and made my way over to her. Once I reached her, I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the wall. By the way she gasped, I could tell she was scared. Then she started to kick me and fight back, which hurt pretty badly. I grabbed a hold of her and stared at her.

 

“Yah!!”  She started to struggle under my grip. I rolled my eyes and moved in closer to her. I frown and my eyes became into slits as I stared back at her. Hyo-Yeon? I smiled as I slowly studied her beautiful features.

 

“M-m-myung-Soo?” She stutter, I smiled at her cuteness. Suddenly I felt myself being pushed back. My hit the ground and it hurts so much that I started crying, literally.

 

“What the hell Myung-Soo?!!” I started to hiccup due to the fact that my head and hurts. I started to became dizzy as I clutched my head in my hands and stood up in front of her again.

 

“Myung-Soo are you . . .  drunk?” Who? Me? Why would I be drunk? I’m only 17. . . Or am I? Oh god my head hurts so bad. I closed my eyes for a moment remember why I suddenly feel dizzy. Then it hit me, I did drink. I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I blinked and saw a confused Hyo-Yeon standing in front of me. I wonder how I got here? I frowned and face Hyo-Yeon in front of me.

 

I looked down at her irresistible lips moving. I walked closer to her as she started to back up against the wall. I trapped her with my arms against the wall as I lean in closer to her.

 

“Y-yah!” She stuttered. I don’t know what got into me but I leaned in and kissed her right on her lips. I closed my eyes to savor the moment as I placed my hands on her cheeks. I ignored the fact that she’s hurting me to death but I couldn’t care less. I enjoyed the kiss I gave her.

 

Suddenly, she pushed me knocking me out of my sense. I groaned and rubbed my aching back. I looked up at her and saw she was crying. I quickly realized what I had done to her and gasped. She quickly grabbed her stuff and walked away from me.

 

“Hyo-Yeon!! Hyo-Yeon!!!” I called out to her. She took a sharp turn and I couldn’t see her anymore. I regret doing that to her. I don’t even know what got into me. I layed on the ground feeling really guilty. I sighed and placed my hand on my face.
























what’s confusing is the fact that I was sober, the moment I kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

woohoo!! Ok so Im having some difficulties into making a new story and I was planning on writing one -after this story of course- about Hyoyeon and Kris because I love these two derps and I haven't seen any more stories about them. I first wanted a story about a love triangle between Sooyoung-Kris-Hyoyeon and how things sorta got out of hand or one with some action but filled with romance about Hyoyeon and EXO. So please comment below if you want me to write option one or two or just both, but if you comment both then It'll take a longer time to write anyways feel free to comment and help me out with that. Thank you.

 

Here is a little description about the stories I have in mind:

Option one(Soo-kris-hyo): My Best Friend's Boyfriend

 

Sooyoung and Kris has been the prefect couple throughout their high school life. Hyoyeon is Sooyoung's best friend every since they were little and has been like the youngest sister sooyoung could ever have. Despite the fact that Hyoyeon had a little crush on Kris ever since they meet and before sooyoung and kris got together, she kept her feelings balled up to herself. She would always tell herself that kris was sooyoung's and that nothing could spereate them apart, but that all changed one day when Hyoyeon found out that she's pregnant with her best friend's boyfriend.

 

 

 

Option two (hyoexo only): Kidnapped for Marriage

 

What happens if you were kidnapped to be marriaged off to the most popular kid in school? What happens if all of this was all because of money? This romanctic comedy is about a girl named Kim Hyoyeon who is a normal middle class girl who is in need of money to help save her sickly mother who is on the verge of dying. Hyoyeon does anything to help save her mother from dying by making a deal with the devil (kidnapper).

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please make a comment below about these two options. Thank you!! ^.^