Clarification

Melancholia

Clarification |ˌklarəfiˈkāSHən|

(n) the action of making a statement or situation less confused and more comprehensible

• a statement resulting from this

 

 

Sungyeol stared at his boyfriend… He had all the rights to be mad, except at that point, he was no one for Myungsoo, just a best friend.

“When was this?” his voice cracked. He knew the answer already, but it seems the right question anyway.

“It was long ago Yeol…”

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo was standing in front of the guy, demanding for answers.

“So I heard you had a thing with my friend.” The guy didn’t even flinch or budge, it seemed like Myungsoo didn’t bother him.

“A friend huh?” he smirked, “Good to know you’re nobody for him.”

“Excuse me?”

“He’s too… perfect? No… Good? No… let me find better word to describe him… And I called myself a poet, when I can’t find the exact word. See, he blew my mind when I saw him.”

“You’re crazy.” Myungsoo said.

“No… No… I am not.” Byunghun stuttered, “You see, he talked to me. He gave me his pen…” Myungsoo stared at the guy. It was just a pen, he borrowed it from Sungyeol, “Nobody. No one. No one talked to me before. They called me freak. But he… He didn’t. He even smiled when I read my poem aloud. He didn’t give me any snarky comments or cold eyes. He sincerely listened to every word I said. Unlike you… He doesn’t deserve you!” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“This is useless. Go yourself.” he turned around about to walk away.

 

 

“He’s special. Dr.Kang told me he’s special.” Myungsoo head snapped back, “yes. Yes. I know his secret. I did a research in fact, xeroderma pigmentosum huh? I saw him with you, he looked pretty even with that hospital’s robe.”

“You what???”

“I saw him. And you. I saw him with his favorite coffee as well. Ice Americano, on the rock, sometimes with sugar, sometimes not.” Myungsoo had tightened his fist by now, “Cute. He’s too cute, sipping and his beverage. It would be a lot better if he me, or I him.” Myungsoo landed a punch on his face.

“You bastard. What did you do?! How do you know about those stuff?!” Byunghun wobbled and stood up.

 

 

“I know a lot of thing about him Myungsoo ssi. His love towards literature. I wonder why he wants to be with you? You slept when he reads a very good poetry book. If I were you I would’ve read it with him. But I did. You guys left and I borrowed that book. Sungyeol is indeed special… Every book he read was too beautiful. And sadly, you don’t even get it. You sleep beside him for the entire hours!”

 

 

He stalks him, Myungsoo thought, enough to make him punch the guy a few times.

“You… stay the away from him” he growled, Byunghun coughed and laughed.

“Or what? What will you do L ssi?” he landed another punch and grab Byunghun’s hair.

“Don’t call me that”

“Does Sungyeol know about this side of yours? I bet he doesn’t. The way he looks at you with that big doe eyes, sicken me. It was supposed to be me!” Myungsoo made the guy stood up and landed another punch on his stomach.

“You know what. He did choose me. So you can go yourself. I will ing kill you if you get near him.” He spat.

 

 

“How does his lips taste Myungsoo ssi?” Byunghun asked. Myungsoo’s eyes grew widen, “I saw you kissed him when you sent him home two days ago…” Myungsoo still couldn’t get how could he saw all of this.

 

 

“I bet it was sweet… or bitter, like the coffee he loves.” With a swift movement, Byunghun made his way to Myungsoo’s lips. Crashing it. At the edge of his eyes, Byunghun saw Sungjong. Gotcha… he already heard from Hoya, his boyfriend and little best friend who happens to be Sungyeol’s brother is coming. And in a few second, he was on the floor.

“What the …” Myungsoo punched him repeatedly.

“I… can taste traces of his… lips… L ssi.” And by that, Myungsoo lost his control.

 

 

 

 

 

“He saw Sungjong… I was so afraid. You would thought I was doing it on purpose Yeol…” Myungsoo whispered.

“You should’ve just tell me…” Sungyeol said.

“I… how am I supposed to tell you? Someone stalked you; he knows almost everything about you. He even kissed me to ing taste you Yeol! I couldn’t say that… What I need to do was to protect you and keep that away from you.” Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo.

“Is he… gone now?”

“I don’t know. But Hoya and I did beat him up enough to make him stay the away.” Sungyeol nodded, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” Sungyeol asked.

“For keeping secrets.”

“It’s okay… At least you’ve told me by now.” He leaned closer and kissed Myungsoo, “Can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you still want me to leave?” Myungsoo crashed his lips to Sungyeol’s and started biting it.

 

 

 

 

 

“I think you already know the answer.” He kissed the latter some more, hands roamed around his soft milky skin.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tadaaa double updates. my wi fi was being an i couldnt update them at once. okay so next chap... or no ... hmm. still considering a few things anyway... so about 18 july, i heard infinite is making a comeback, from few inspirits accounts. yes? no?